MPQ Forum Contest - C0d3s 4 N0d3s!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ News and Announcements
Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents - It's time to enter for a chance to win cool stuff:

S.H.I.E.L.D. databases have been infiltrated by H.A.M.M.E.R. forces. H.A.M.M.E.R. specifically invaded the database entries marked "Anniversary" and carted off any data they could find regarding our Agents exploits in the Stark-tech simulator. Fury has called in Wiz Kid and Amadeus Cho to help get the systems back online and restore any available data backups, but it appears that one key piece of data is missing: The record of the number one Agent overall in the Anniversary for Versus events. Receiving approximations from field agents will help Cho and Matsuya to zero in on this corrupted data and restore all S.H.I.E.L.D. files to full functionality.

To Enter:
Guess the total number of Versus battles that the most prolific Agent (in terms of battles played) played across all Anniversary Versus Events (Lightning Rounds included). Or to put it another way: How many Versus battles did the most-active player engage in during the entire Anniversary?

The 10 Agents closest to the actual amount will win a prize, featuring console codes for our brand new version of the game!

Prizes:
    10 Closest Guess Agents - One download code for the console version of Marvel Puzzle Quest. (May choose from PS3, PS4, X360, or XBox One. XBox One codes will be given out once that version of the game ships (soon).)
    1st Place Bonus - Cover of your choice + 1000 Hero Points, 1 Legendary Token
    2nd Place Bonus - 1000 Hero Points, 1 Legendary Token
    3rd Place Bonus - 500 Hero Points, 1 Legendary Token
    4-10th Place Bonus – 1 Legendary Token

Rules & Regs:
    Amadeus Cho and Wiz Kid will likely be able to piece this information together without Agent assistance relatively soon, so the timer is ticking for any Agent wishing to pitch in.

Entries will be accepted until midnight PST Monday (10/26/15). Any submissions after this time will not be accepted. One entry per player. Agents may update their guess while the contest is open. Winners will be decided on Tuesday, 10/27/15 and announced soon after. Agents are not required to list their in-game names with their posts (although it's appreciated). S.H.I.E.L.D. admins will PM any Agent that chooses not to share their in-game name in the post with their guess.

*Any Agents that do not have a game console or otherwise do not wish to receive a download code may instead pass that prize onward to the next closest (11+) Agent.

- Hi-Fi & IceIX