Feature Info: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank Is Here!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2016 in MPQ News and Announcements
Greetings, Marvel Puzzle Quest players!

Today, we are very excited to bring you a new feature that we have been developing for some time now: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank! This feature will provide new and veteran players alike with new goals to strive towards and they will be rewarded with large sums of Iso-8 (as much as 50,000 Iso-8 at the highest levels!)

If you have played the game before, you will receive a S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank based on your roster level. Existing players will be given a rank between 5 and 65. The best part of this is that you will receive all back rewards you would have earned.

The maximum S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank, at launch, is 100. You increase your rank by improving your roster, opening packs, and other every day activities in the game.

Stay tuned in the following weeks as we talk about the next feature we have been working on: S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels.

Additional Info:

Game Tips: What is S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank?

As you play, recruit characters, and increase their power, you’ll earn XP. When you have gained enough XP you’ll go up in S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank. As your Rank increases, you’ll unlock various parts of the game and earn Iso-8!

What does S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank unlock?
    • Story events will require S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 2. • Alliance membership will require S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 3. • Versus events will require S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 5.
Over time, we’ll be adding new features to the game that will unlock with higher S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank!

How do I earn XP?

You’re rewarded for things you already do in game!
    • Recruit each new character to your roster the first time • Increase power levels on your recruited characters • Champion characters and increase their champion levels • Open comic packs • Complete all mission rewards for any Story mission • Send team-ups to other Alliance members
You earn more XP for rarer characters and opening more valuable packs.

What Rewards do I get for increasing my S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank?

After you reach a new S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank, you will earn Iso-8. In the early levels, the amount of Iso-8 you will earn will be anywhere from 500 to 5,000. At the later levels, the amount of Iso-8 you will receive will be as much as 50,000 for each S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank!

What is the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank?

At launch, the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank you can achieve is 100.

When I logged in today, I got a boat-load of Iso-8! Why did this happen?

Players who are already playing the game will be granted XP and Rank the first time they log on after S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank launches. The amount of XP and Rank they receive is based on their roster. The lowest rank you are granted for this is 5 and the highest is 65. You will receive all previous Iso-8 rewards that you would have gained if the S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank system had been in place since the beginning.