S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts Arriving

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MPQ News and Announcements
Greetings, Marvel Puzzle Quest fans!

A new way to earn bonus Iso-8, Hero Points, Heroic Tokens, and Command Points is arriving today in patch R113. Read on for details regarding the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts:

What is a S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercept?
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts let you watch a video to receive a bonus reward.

Where do I find S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts?
    At the claim reward screen after completing a
Story mission, you will sometimes receive a S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercept.

SHIELD_Signal_Intercepts_01.jpg

How often will I get S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts?
    You are guaranteed to receive a S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercept after successfully completing your first Story mission of the day. The chance to intercept signals drops as you see more during the day. At most, you can receive 20 in one day.

What kind of Bonus Rewards can I get?
    It is possible to receive the following bonus rewards from S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts; 1 Command Point, 100 Hero Points, 2,000 Iso-8, 1 Heroic Token, 25 Hero Points, 1,000 Iso-8, 250 Iso-8, or 10 Hero Points.

I received a S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercept but I didn’t have to watch the video to get the reward. What happened?
    VIPs and players who have supported the game recently get the bonus reward automatically. Thanks!

SHIELD_Signal_Intercepts_02.jpg

I play on Steam. Can I get S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts?
    No, sorry. At this time, we only support S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts for mobile devices.