Meet Brigby!

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hi Everyone,

Brigby here, and I’ll be your new Community Manager at D3 Go!

First and foremost, I want to thank David [Hi-Fi] Moore for all the great work he has done in the past. He has fostered such a passionate and growing community, became the go-to person for any new game releases, and ensured that the forum was a civil and informative platform for players.

Even though I’m still learning the ropes, I’m excited about this community and what I can do to make your experience as the player even better. To add onto that, I’ve included a list of goals I’m hoping to accomplish during my time here as Community Manager:

• Help improve transparency and communication between players and D3 Go!/Development Studios.
• Work closely with Moderators to promote a healthy environment by supporting civil, respectable conversations and discouraging trolls, spammers, and general toxic behavior.
• Increase support for Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest players. (Private message me if you play MTGPQ, and would like to be a moderator for the game!)

And some bonus stretch goals:

• More consistent frequency of contests/giveaways.
• Additional content that gives a behind-the-scenes look at D3 Go! and the development studios we work with.

Whether you’re a long time member of the forums or a first-time poster, I want to make sure that you have a great experience on our forum and in our game, so feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or comments! Just keep in mind that if I end up with a lot of messages, it might take me some time to respond to them all, so please be patient. icon_e_smile.gif

The D3 community has some absolutely fantastic players, and I look forward to talking with you guys! I’m very excited for what’s to come, and I hope you are as well!

Cheers,
Brigby