S.H.I.E.L.D. Intercept Changes *Update (1/6/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited January 2017 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hey Everyone,

We have made a couple of changes SHIELD Intercepts. Most notably, players will encounter more opportunities to get bonus rewards and elite tokens have been added as rewards.

There is a MOTD that will go up today with the following text:
We've made some changes to S.H.I.E.L.D. Intercepts, which allow you to watch a video after claiming normal mission rewards for a bonus reward. Now, you'll have more opportunities for bonus rewards earlier in your session as you play missions. As before, you can always choose not to watch the video - you'll still receive the normal mission reward.

In addition, we've added the Elite token as a possible reward from S.H.I.E.L.D. Intercepts.
Frequently Asked Questions *New Update*

What does it mean by "session"?
A session is one continuous duration of play where you're playing a bunch of missions.

What do "more opportunities" mean?
This change should allow players to encounter Intercept opportunities earlier in that play session than previously.

What about Steam users?
Steam users unfortunately do not receive Intercepts due to limitations in our partner technology. We plan on discussing soon the exploration of different options to help remedy this disparity.

Why am I not seeing Intercepts on my Amazon device?
Much like Steam, Amazon device users unfortunately also do not receive Intercepts. We plan on discussing soon the exploration of different options to help remedy this disparity.