*** The Punisher (Dark Reign) ***

Unknown
edited September 2016 in Character Details
[anchor=thepunisher3]The Punisher (Dark Reign)[/anchor] icon_punisher.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare) Discussion link. Wiki link.
At Max Level: HP: 8670 Tile damage: 11/61/12/13/70/79/4.0
    Molotov Cocktail - Black 7 blacktile.png
    The Punisher lobs a bottle of liquid mayhem. Damages the enemy team for 59 and converts a random basic color tile to a Red Countdown tile that spreads fire every 3 turns, converting a random basic color tile to a 12 damage Red Attack Tile.
      Level 2: Increases Attack tile damage to 15. Level 3: Increases initial team damage to 89. Level 4: Increases Attack tile damage to 18. Level 5: Reduces Countdown to 2.
    Max Level: 783 damage, 78 damage per Attack tile
      Judgement - Green 8 greentile.png
      The Punisher unloads his arsenal. Destroys a 3x3 group of tiles, doing damage but not generating AP. Chaos creates an opening, converting a basic color tile to a strength 12 Strike tile.
        Level 2: Increases Strike tile strength to 14. Level 3: Creates 2 Strike tiles. Level 4: Increases Strike tile strength to 17. Level 5: Creates 3 Strike tiles.
      Max Level: Damage increased by 122 per Strike tile
        Retribution - Red 8 redtile.png
        The Punisher draws his sidearm and finishes what he started. Damages the target for 118. If they are below 20% of their max health, he downs them.
          Level 2: Increases base damage to 177. Level 3: Downs target if their health is below 30% of max. (or Max 1304) Level 4: Increases base damage to 236. Level 5: Downs target if their health is below 40% of max.
        Max Level: 1482 damage

(Older version below)
        (stat block added by moderator Nonce Equitaur)

[anchor=thepunisher3]The Punisher (Dark Reign)[/anchor]
        3 Star Rarity (Rare) Wiki link.
        At Max Level: HP: 5800 Tile damage: 10/52/11/12/60/67
          Molotov Cocktail - Black 7 AP
          The Punisher lobs a bottle of liquid mayhem. Damages the enemy team for 59 and converts a random basic color tile to a Red Countdown tile that spreads fire every 3 turns, converting a random basic color tile to a 12 damage Red Attack Tile.
          Level Upgrades
            Level 2: Increases Attack tile damage to 15. Level 3: Increases initial team damage to 89. Level 4: Increases Attack tile damage to 18. Level 5: Reduces Countdown to 2.
          Max Level: 557 damage, 113 damage per Attack tile
            Judgement - Green 8 AP
            The Punisher unloads his arsenal. Destroys a 3x3 group of tiles, doing damage but not generating AP. Chaos creates an opening, converting a basic color tile to a strength 12 Strike tile.
            Level Upgrades
              Level 2: Increases Strike tile strength to 14. Level 3: Creates 2 Strike tiles. Level 4: Increases Strike tile strength to 17. Level 5: Creates 3 Strike tiles.
            Max Level: Damage increased by 104 per Strike tile
              Retribution - Red 8 AP
              The Punisher draws his sidearm and finishes what he started. Damages the target for 118. If they are below 20% of their max health, he downs them.
              Level Upgrades
                Level 2: Increases base damage to 177. Level 3: Downs target if their health is below 30% of max. Level 4: Increases base damage to 236. Level 5: Downs target if their health is below 40% of max.
              Max Level: 1482 damage

(original post follows)

The Punisher (Dark Reign)
              3 Star Rarity (Rare)

Max HP: 5800
              10 / 52 / 11 / 60 / 12 / 67 / 4.0x / 4
                Molotov Cocktail - Black 7 AP The Punisher lobs a bottle of liquid mayhem. Damages the enemy team for 59 and converts a random basic color tile to a Red Countdown tile that spreads fire every 2 turns, converting a random basic color tile to a 12 damage Red Attack Tile. Level Upgrades
                Level 2: Increases Attack tile damage to 15. Level 3: Increases initial team damage to 89. Level 4: Increases Attack tile damage to 18. Level 5: Reduces Countdown by 1.
              Max Level 5 - 557 damage, 113 damage Attack tile
                Judgement - Green 8 AP The Punisher unloads his arsenal. Destroys a 3x3 group of tiles, doing damage but not generating AP. Chaos creates an opening, converting a basic color tile to a strength 12 Strike tile. Level Upgrades
              Max level 5 - 104 strength Strike tile
                Retribution - Red 8 AP The Punisher draws his sidearm and finishes what he started. Damages the target for 118. If they are below 20% of their max health, he downs them. Level Upgrades
                Retribution Level 2: Increases base damage to 177. Level 3: Downs target if their health is below 30% of max. Level 4: Increases base damage to 236. Level 5: Downs target if their health is below 40% of max.
              Max level 5 - 1482 damage
              Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Unknown
                edited December 2013
                Need Details!

*Edit*: Need Covers!
              • Cheers for writing this up man icon_e_biggrin.gif

Now we just have to wait for a wild IceIX to appear icon_e_wink.gif
              • someguy wrote:
                Cheers for writing this up man icon_e_biggrin.gif

Oh I really love Pokemon references icon_e_smile.gif Do you also have 'Gotta catch them all' in your mind if you have to collect something? icon_e_wink.gif
              • someguy wrote:
                Cheers for writing this up man icon_e_biggrin.gif

Kinda what I was thinking of. Exact layout and everything. Couldn't be any easier, or less time consuming, for a developer. I am one, and time is definitely my most valuable commodity, so I figure anything would help.

I appreciate the time he puts into the board here.
              • IceIX
                IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
                You need more info? What other info do you need? Looks like it's all up there. ::whistles innocently::
              • Unknown
                edited December 2013
                IceIX wrote:
                You need more info? What other info do you need? Looks like it's all up there. ::whistles innocently::

Haha! Thank you very much! icon_mrgreen.gif

EDIT
                Any build ideas? I can't decide which skills to choose right now...

EDIT 2
                IceIX, could you explain a bit clearer how Molotov Cocktail works, please? Does it create a 2(1) turns countdown? Or does it create a countdown that could potentially go on forever (until matched or otherwise removed), which creates new Strike tile every 2(1) turns?

EDIT 3
                Nevermind... answered got posted by the time I made the edit 2 icon_razz.gif
              • IceIX wrote:

Thank you very much ^^ but I have really one other question about his black ability: generates it a countdown tile that is as long there as it isn't destroyed and always generating attack tiles or is it only generating one of them and vanishes?
              • Awesome! 5/3/5, I think. Sounds like an awesome character.
              • IceIX
                Mommson wrote:
                Thank you very much ^^ but I have really one other question about his black ability: generates it a countdown tile that is as long there as it isn't destroyed and always generating attack tiles or is it only generating one of them and vanishes?
                It generates one that hangs around and 'ticks' another tile onto the board when it goes off, then resets. It doesn't go away on its own, so it's a definite target for board control or instant matching targeting.
              • Shikao wrote:
                IceIX wrote:

Haha! Thank you very much! icon_mrgreen.gif

EDIT
                Any build ideas? I can't decide which skills to choose right now...

First Idea would be 5/5/3, red is a finishing move anyway and the level 5 of the other two skills is too tempting icon_e_wink.gif
              • IceIX wrote:
                Mommson wrote:
                It generates one that hangs around and 'ticks' another tile onto the board when it goes off, then resets. It doesn't go away on its own, so it's a definite target for board control or instant matching targeting.

Thank you again, yes that's really nasty. (perhaps a job for Bag-Man and his locking ability icon_e_wink.gif )
              • IceIX wrote:

Much obliged.
              • Unknown
                edited December 2013
                I vote 5/3/5. 5 on red is a must, less then 40%+8AP=death to any character. That's awesome.
                Green, there is not a huge difference between 2 strike tiles and 3 strike tiles even if all 3 are slightly stronger then the level 3.
                Black has to be 5. 1 countdown for the tile means it is much less fragile and the level 4 increase for the attack tiles is not applied to just 1 tile but all the tiles that are generated by the "spreading fire".

So 5/3/5 is my vote. That is an insanely awesome character, the highest AP cost is 8!
              • Oh another question, about his red: It checks first if the percentage is there and then decides to down the target or do damage or does it damage first and then downs the target if its low enough?
              • but think about it, 8 red ap for 2800 damage if the character has 7000 hp.

that's too good to pass up. flat out destroyer of tanks. tickler of nontanks.
              • I used Wolverine for very long time and can't wait to get my hands on Punisher, because he is clearly a nice upgrade.

I am really big fan of Strike tiles. Therefore I am very interested in green. In addition, green is still the least common skill (only 10 out of current 77), so it would be waste not to use this one to full potential when there are so many other red skills (16 total - most common).
                Red will mostly be great against buffed characters e.g. Rag in Lightning - you can finish him with up to 8k HP. On the other hand 10% in normal cases means only up to 700 damage, which is not really a huge deal if you add to board 100+ Strike tiles on regular basis.
              • AdamMagus
                AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
                Retribution - Red 8 AP
                Level Upgrades

Sound like World of Warcraft, Warrior Execute

That 5 point in red looks nasty
              • Moonstone could have some fun with his Black ability. When I go against one next, definitely gonna see what chaos can be done there.
              • IceIX
                Mommson wrote:
                Oh another question, about his red: It checks first if the percentage is there and then decides to down the target or do damage or does it damage first and then downs the target if its low enough?
                Pre-damage. If the enemy has 4000/10000 HP you'll deal damage. If he's at 3999/10000, you'll take them out immediately.
              • Spoit
                Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
                40% at level 5? D: