*** Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable) ***

DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in Character Details
With mutant powers that grant her a prehensile tail, super-strong teeth, claws and the ability to talk to squirrels, Doreen Green is the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
Between being an Avenger, a student at E.S.U. and a nanny for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, Squirrel Girl found the time to single-handedly defeat Terrax, MODOK, Fin Fang Foom, Doctor Doom and Thanos!

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2394 ... irrel_girl

[anchor=squirrelgirl3]Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable)[/anchor] icon_squirrelgirl.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare)
At Max Level: HP: 8670 Tile damage: 79/13/12/70/61/11/3.5x
    The Bigger They Are 9 yellowtile.png
    The unbeatable Squirrel Girl rolls up her sleeves and faces off against an opponent twice her size. Creates 3 Yellow Protect tiles with 22 strength, or strength 33 if the target enemy has 80% or more health. Ends the turn.
      Level 2: Creates Protect tiles with strength 28, or strength 39 if the target enemy has 80% or more health. Level 3: Creates Protect tiles with strength 44 if the target enemy has 80% or more health. Level 4: Creates Protect tiles with strength 55 if the target enemy has 80% or more health. Level 5: Creates 4 Protect tiles with strength 61 if the target enemy has 80% or more health.
    Max Level: lvl3=88/139, lvl4=88/173, lvl 5=88/191
      Nuts From Above 9 purpletile.png
      Squirrel Girl leaps onto her unsuspecting enemies from the trees in an unrelenting assault of tail and claws. Deals 329 damage to the enemy plus 55 damage for each enemy Protect, Attack, or Strike tile on the board (up to 8 tiles).
        Level 2: Deals 433 damage to the enemy plus 55 damage for each enemy Protect, Attack, or Strike tile on the board. Level 3: Deals 433 damage to the enemy plus 83 damage for each enemy Protect, Attack, or Strike tile on the board. Level 4: Deals 653 damage to the enemy plus 83 damage for each enemy Protect, Attack, or Strike tile on the board. Level 5: Deals 762 damage to the enemy plus 171 damage for each enemy Protect, Attack, or Strike tile on the board.
      Max Level: 2416 + 539 per enemy enemystrike.pngeattack.pngenemyprotect.png tile, up to 8
        Furry Friends 11 greentile.png
        Squirrel Girl commands her army of squirrels to swarm her foes and get all up in their business. Places 3 Green 3-turn Countdown tiles that deal 137 damage.
        (PASSIVE) At the beginning of each turn, destroy a random basic tile for each Furry Friends Countdown tile.
          Level 2: Each Countdown tile deals 219 damage. Level 3: Each Countdown tile deals 290 damage. Level 4: Each Countdown tile deals 444 damage. Level 5: Creates 4 Countdown tiles which deal 499 damage.
        Max Level: 4 3-turn Countdown tiles doing 1583 each

lb52IW2.jpg?1

Original post:
        Really?

Of all of the possible additions, I don't know what to say to this.
        Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• They are trying to grab the often overlooked Furry demographic in gaming.....
        • fmftint
          fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
          So ridiculously stupid.
          From the files of "Who asked for this"
          Was Frog Thor busy?
        • SnowcaTT
          SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
          Like when last character (Cage) was released, I ask: who?

Might as well add - this is 60th character...last slot that will cost 750hp...when will the roster spot pricing be fixed???
        • DrStrange-616
          I look forward to Paste-Pot Pete and Asbestos Lady.

Who needs the Vision, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Rogue, Green Goblin, Dr. Strange ( icon_e_biggrin.gif ), or dozens of other awesome Marvel heroes!? icon_e_smile.gif
        • Konman
          Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
          I look forward to Paste-Pot Pete and Asbestos Lady.

Who needs the Vision, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Rogue, Green Goblin, Dr. Strange ( icon_e_biggrin.gif ), or dozens of other awesome Marvel heroes!? icon_e_smile.gif

Or Howard the Duck...your newest 4 star!
        • It seems to me that the Devs have gone mad, and are completely ignoring their player base. As DrStrange pointed out, there are LOTS of mainstay awesome characters they could be introducing, yet they choose to bring in this atrocity... icon_e_sad.gif
        • turul
          turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
          edited July 2015
          [Moved stats to earlier post].
        • Seasick Pirate
          Seasick Pirate Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
          I wouldn't be surprised to see Squirrel Girl released the same time they add a third power to Doom, debuting them in the same PvE.

^From December. I was pretty damn close!
          viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20134&p=270299&hilit=Squirrel+girl#p270299
          (It's been decided you get a free cover for predicting a character, right?)
        • DrStrange-616
          I wouldn't be surprised to see Squirrel Girl released the same time they add a third power to Doom, debuting them in the same PvE.

^From December. I was pretty damn close!
          viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20134&p=270299&hilit=Squirrel+girl#p270299
          (It's been decided you get a free cover for predicting a character, right?)

So we can blame you for this? icon_razz.gif
        • Hulk11
          Hulk11 Posts: 435
          Lol I read that prediction when you posted it. This is extremely laughable which they are going for, sorta like ms marvels face. Anywho, on the other hand this is a copy cat business, in league of legends and other games, they have stupidly adorable characters alongside gruesome fighters. Still this squirrel girl is riding the ugly train and not adorable. Personally won't accept this cover but kids will love it lol.
        • Moon Roach
          Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
          Damn, I predicted a 1* Squirrel-Girl (http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21393) but that wasn't until January.

So, Luke Cage, now Squirrel Girl, so next will be "Jessica Jones and the baby".
        • rixmith
          rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
          Are you forgetting that this is the team that brought you a character with a brown paper bag over his head and a Kick Me sign on his back? icon_eek.gif

At least she isn't a 4* character!
        • tanis3303
          tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
          This might just be the ballsy-est thing I've ever seen on d3's part. A 5 day heroic event, which if I'm not mistaken literally EVERYONE hates with an unbridled passion, for a new character, when 75% or more of their player base is already furious with them over the shied issue...friggin brass balls on these devs man, brass friggin balls...
        • I find it weird how many people I saw complaining about her introduction, she's really fun even though most of her feats come from this 'fun', kinda like DP. And people LOVE DP, what's wrong with her?
        • tanis3303 wrote:
          This might just be the ballsy-est thing I've ever seen on d3's part. A 5 day heroic event, which if I'm not mistaken literally EVERYONE hates with an unbridled passion, for a new character, when 75% or more of their player base is already furious with them over the shied issue...friggin brass balls on these devs man, brass friggin balls...
          Just be glad this heroic has subs... My comment on squirrel girl: she looks like she's been on drugs.
        • 0 action taken to address 2-->3 transition...

Just another action to further dilute already horrendous token drop rates.
        • scottee
          scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
          I posted in the other thread, but it looks like green might generate AP. Usually abilities say "does not generate AP" if they don't.
        • fmftint
          fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
          This may be the first character i delete after it clears essential status
        • PuceMoose
          PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
          Can someone post a link to her introduction thread/information? I've seen posts detailing her appearance in a 5 day long Heroic event, but no official announcement. Is this speculation based on some of the game files, or do we have some hard data? Thanks in advance for any links, as I'd be curious to know more.
        • SnowcaTT
          SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
          Where is the thread where folks voted on characters they wanted to see?

Oh right - that was a community suggestion, so it's on the D3 "ignore" list.