*** Bullseye (Classic) ***

notamutant
notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
edited February 2016 in Character Details
Bullseye (Classic) icon_bullseye.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 7565 Tile Damage: 12/11/13/79/70/70/4.5x
    Lethal Improvisation - 7 purpletile.png AP
    Bullseye grabs anything at hand and hurls it with deadly accuracy. Turns 2 selected Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles to basic tiles and deals 246 damage.
    Dev note: Either friendly or enemy tiles can be selected.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 327 damage. Level 3: Deals 415 damage. Level 4: Deals 585 damage. Level 5: Deals 924 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Converts up to 2 tiles and deals 1320 damage. Level 4: Converts up to 2 tiles and deals 1859 damage. Level 5: Converts up to 2 tiles and deals 2936 damage.

Contract Killer - Passive blacktile.png
    (PASSIVE) Bullseye mixes business with pleasure, getting paid for every target he hits. If Bullseye downs an opponent, he cashes in and creates 5 Strike tiles of strength 20.
    Dev note: This procs only when Bullseye gets the kill in, not the whole team.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates 6 Strike tiles. Level 3: Creates 7 Strike tiles. Level 4: Creates 9 Strike tiles. Level 5: Creates 13 Strike tiles.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Creates 7 Strike tiles at strength 63. Level 4: Creates 9 Strike tiles at strength 63. Level 5: Creates 13 Strike tiles at strength 63.

Deadly Precision - 11 greentile.png AP
    Bullseye lets loose a torrent of projectiles, weakening his opponent for the final blow. Destroys 3 chosen basic tiles and deals 77 damage. Destroyed tiles don't deal damage or generate AP.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Destroys 4 chosen tiles and deals 116 damage. Level 3: Deals 193 damage. Level 4: Deals 341 damage. Level 5: Destroys 5 chosen tiles and deals 610 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Destroys 4 chosen tiles and deals 608 damage. Level 4: Destroys 4 chosen tiles and deals 1076 damage. Level 5: Destroys 5 chosen tiles and deals 1927 damage.

Comments

• Buret0
      Buret0 Posts: 1,591
      edited May 2015
      Bullseye (Classic) ***

Level 40
      Health 1958
      Damage
      25 purpletile.png
      22 blacktile.png
      19 greentile.png
      7 yellowtile.png
      6 redtile.png
      7 bluetile.png
      14 tutile.png
      4.5x redcrit.png

purpleflag.png = Lethal Improvisation 7 purpletile.png AP

Bullseye grabs anything at hand and hurls it with deadly accuracy. Turns 2 selected Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles to basic tiles and deals 246 damage. (Level 2, deals 327 damage)

blackflag.png = Contract Killer (Passive)

Passive. Bullseye mixes business with pleasure, getting paid for every target he hits. If Bullseye downs an opponent, he cashes in and creates 5 strike tiles of strength 20. (level 2, creates 6 strike tiles)

greenflag.png = Deadly Precision 11 greentile.png AP

Bullseye lets loose a torrent of projectiles, weakening his opponent for the final blow. Destroys 3 chosen basic tiles and deals 77 damage. Destroyed tiles don't deal damage or generate AP. (level 2, destroy 4 chosen tiles and deal 116 damage)

This info can go in the OP until we get someone who has more information.
    • Vhailorx
      Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
      Hard to judge his utility without seeing max stats. And the move set seems a bit boring at first glance. But I do have to give credit to the devs for making bullseye a precision tile destroyer. A nice example of game mechanics matching the character!
    • This has got to be the most phoned in character they ever made.
    • Green could lead to some pretty crazy things if you take the time to figure it out but other than that it's fairly bland.
    • Tredo
      Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
      Is he the reason they took away the downvote button?
    • Buret0
      Buret0 Posts: 1,591
      Vhailorx wrote:
      Hard to judge his utility without seeing max stats. And the move set seems a bit boring at first glance. But I do have to give credit to the devs for making bullseye a precision tile destroyer. A nice example of game mechanics matching the character!

I have a feeling that Deadly Precision is going to be super powerful.

Already at level 2 being able to destroy 4 tiles of your choice?

Plan it out and you are going to be able to create multiple match 5s at will. Who knows how many tiles you are going to be able to destroy with precision? Will they be able to be any kind of tile at level 5? That's a lot more powerful than Hood or GSBW because you will be able to use precision rather than chunky blocks.
    • GrumpySmurf1002
      GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
      His purple laughs at Daredevil's purple.

Rough estimate (because you can't 166 a 2/5/5 build) is his purple will do around 900 per tile just at level 2. At level 5 I'm guessing 3 tiles at around 1550 per tile. Double 246 = 492 times 3.1725 (standard 3* scaling multiplier) = 1560.87

His black will likely be around 7 x 150 if I had to guess, depending how many dmg increases there are.

His green looks pretty poor at base level. Tiles and dmg would have to do crazy escalation to make it look worth it.
    • scottee
      scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
      edited May 2015
      The perfect ProfX and GSBW partner?

Infinite loop into ProfX nerf confirmed.
    • Buret0 wrote:
      Vhailorx wrote:

I have a feeling that Deadly Precision is going to be super powerful.

Already at level 2 being able to destroy 4 tiles of your choice?

Plan it out and you are going to be able to create multiple match 5s at will. Who knows how many tiles you are going to be able to destroy with precision? Will they be able to be any kind of tile at level 5? That's a lot more powerful than Hood or GSBW because you will be able to use precision rather than chunky blocks.
      Those skills are nothing alike.
    • simonsez
      simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
      scottee wrote:
      The perfect ProfX and GSBW partner?
      Better than SW? Hard to imagine...
    • AgentCoulsonLMD
      AgentCoulsonLMD Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
      Next roster slot is 700. Ridiculous. I have 54. Will need to sell Hawekey and Mags. They need to lower the new roster slots. I only spend coins on shielding at 3 hours left and get them back. 1 every 3 weeks -- (plus I'm missing a few 4 stars) it's just too much. Been playing a year -- and you need to make it affordable so we can keep playing.
    • sinnerjfl
      sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
      This passive... what? icon_lol.gif
    • PuceMoose
      PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
      He looks pretty interesting to me. It would have been cool if his passive also generated a small amount of ISO-8 for the player!
    • NickHewitt12
      NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
      The passive has potential to either be an utterly terrible ability, or absolutely insane. For example, Blade's green, at five covers and level 40, makes two 10 power strike tiles, scaling to 58 at 166. Bullseye makes five 20 power tiles at level 40, meaning the ability should create somewhere around 600 power of tiles at 166 - at ONE cover.

If that scales well and adds more tiles, it's possible we'd be looking at somewhere between 1.5-2.5k in strike tiles at max, which is a pretty nice way of saying, "gg, too bad." Even if he's not amazing in PVP, he's sure as hell going to be a killer in survival nodes.
    • DFiPL
      DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
      I'm surprised. I thought Ragnarök got respec'ed to 3* when he got a third power. Figured they'd do that to Bullseye too instead of creating a whole new iteration.
    • Pwuz_
      Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
      edited May 2015
      ArkPrime wrote:
      This has got to be the most phoned in character they ever made.

I'm just glad he's not just a simple copy and past of 2* Bullseye with a 3rd ability.

Oh god, does he ever look goofy though! What a derp face! icon_lol.gif
    • Because the green costs 11 AP it's safely outside of any possibilty of either trying to quickly boost into it or some kind of infinite loop trick with Professor X. My first inclination is that it'll still be quite overpowered but maybe it's harder than it looks to figure out which 4 or whatever tiles to destroy to everything you need. In theory it isn't very hard, but I'm sure what's going to happen is that the TUs will get in the way and if you try something really fancy you end up having a cascade out of nowhere that completely messes up your plan so you end up having to do something relatively modest like destroying 3 in the same column for a match 5 plus something else, which isn't that incredible for an ability that costs 11 AP.
    • Bullseye is lame, this could have been Gambit pretty easily.
    • wymtime
      wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
      DFiPL wrote:
      I'm surprised. I thought Ragnarök got respec'ed to 3* when he got a third power. Figured they'd do that to Bullseye too instead of creating a whole new iteration.
      I am confused Ragnarok was always a 3*?
    • IamTheBiggs
      IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
      edited May 2015
      I was just commenting to my team yesterday how this version of Bullseye is ripe for the picking, and now they've gone and made him!

I see potential here. Let's see how it works out.

lsaf4_zpsq1zyuhvb.jpg