star.pngstar.png
icon_wolverine.png
icon_daken.png
star.png
icon_yelena.png
icon_blackwidow.png

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_kingpin.pngblackflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_bullseye.png DA greenflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. icon_humantorch.png Johnny Storm greenflag.png
300. Event Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. 1000 iso8.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. Event Token
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_blade.pngblackflag.png
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. Event Token
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. icon_ironman.png Hulkbuster blackflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Looks like maybe after this we'll have Webslinger, where Peter Parker will tap seven colorless mana to lead us into the Karn-Age.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dat Hulkbuster progression tho
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spiderman rewards : officially the new Storm rewards? Both seem pretty frequent these days.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I usually like playing (3*) Daken and Falcon with Blade, but neither are boosted, so I'm giving Captain Marvel / Luke Cage a spin. Even though Cage isn't boosted. Maybe drag out the old staples of Kamala and Loki. Last week was great for me for boosted characters, this week not so much.

I got defeated by Gipsy Danger earlier, it's been an age since a member of one of the X-Men alliances has deigned to crush me. It's pretty safe to say that fairly soon he'll have a shedload of points, so I shall be saving that retaliation to very near the end, boosted to heck and beyond.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hmmmm I like Blade but I am NEVER sure who works great with him. My Daken is useless and whilst my Falcon is OK it just feels like there is a better pairing and I don't know who.

Im about to try powered up Blade/Hulk/Invis Woman and see how I get on
  • Unknown
    Options
    shows how F*cked up this game can be!!!

My blade is maxed....their blade wasn't maxed....yet due to how the board fell their blade was producing attack tiles every turn whereas mine wasn't. Every turn I had I could only match reds but more reds fell onto the board allowing enemy Thirst to active.

They were doing over 1000 every turn whilst I had 2 paltry attack tiles on board

grrr
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the love of bob please implement the 10 health packs before i join this event....
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I usually like playing (3*) Daken and Falcon with Blade, but neither are boosted, so I'm giving Captain Marvel / Luke Cage a spin. Even though Cage isn't boosted. Maybe drag out the old staples of Kamala and Loki. Last week was great for me for boosted characters, this week not so much.

I will try to do my early climb with Falcon and Cage even if none of them are boosted. Because I like to play this team. After, I don't know... like you it's not my favorite characters that are boosted this week. But I want to try this IMHB cover! icon_e_surprised.gif

So what? Cpt Marvel and She-Hulk are OK when boosted but they are red users. Hulk? IW? icon_neutral.gif
  • Malcrof
    Options
    I had done seed teams and 2 easy fights after.. now after a lost connection, the PVP shows i never joined. So i am sorry to whoever lost points when i attacked them... it ended up getting me nothing.....
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll be trying a Blade/Shulk/Cage combo. Gives me rainbow coverage as well as taking some of Blades tiles and making them my own with Shulk blue. We'll see how that goes.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've tried mostly Blade/Cage and then either Shulk or Hood. Also tried Falcon but I got attacked very quickly, and often. Can't seem to find a good defensive team.

Do most of you only hit targets that are 40+ points? I had a bit of a retaliation back-and-forth with someone where I was losing 8-10 points when attacked but gaining 50± when I won.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Squirrel Girl and Loki. Use her purple before Loki's black, and her green is pretty good.

Squishy as heck but fun to try.
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Started High Stakes w/4/5/1 Blade. My goal was to get fifth black for Blade at 800 points. Got it today too. This was the second time I have managed to get there. First time was that Bullseye event with a loaner, when I pushed for top100 Rocket & Groot cover and ended up shielding at ~795 points, got one defensive win in the last hour, missed top100, got over 800 points and a Bullseye cover. I'd rather had that R&G cover, though.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    like others I'm having trouble putting a team together too. you can see my roster (edit: my blade is up to 2/4/1 at lvl 104 with the others) - Lthor is a given against the higher teams and my default is always loki, but I've been trying boosted ** daken with limited success (its really slow). tried cage/falcon (104s) but falcon got nearly one shot by an adamantium slash. I could throw my low level hood against lower teams but he'll go down quick to higher ones.

any suggestions? thanks.

would love a shot at 1000 here but really the way its going I'm unlikely to hit 800. need 1-2 health packs after every match.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah I'm kind of hating this event. I want that Black HB very badly, but I can't find a team to take me over 600 points. I've been trying the She Hulk/Cage option some suggested here, but sweet monkey Jesus that's a slow **** team. Also, incredibly inconsistent. I was using Patch and LDaken on the way up, but they're just way too squishy at higher levels. My maxed out Hulk doesn't seem to be deterring anyone.

I just can't seem to find a groove. I love Blade, but he's also pretty flimsy when he's out front.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Yeah I'm kind of hating this event. I want that Black HB very badly, but I can't find a team to take me over 600 points. I've been trying the She Hulk/Cage option some suggested here, but sweet monkey Jesus that's a slow **** team. Also, incredibly inconsistent. I was using Patch and LDaken on the way up, but they're just way too squishy at higher levels. My maxed out Hulk doesn't seem to be deterring anyone.

I just can't seem to find a groove. I love Blade, but he's also pretty flimsy when he's out front.

IF/Daken/Blade has been serving me nicely.. no yellow user, but seems to get the job done. All 3 can generate strike tiles, so it is really easy to get max purple attack tile or 2 out.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

IF/Daken/Blade has been serving me nicely.. no yellow user, but seems to get the job done. All 3 can generate strike tiles, so it is really easy to get max purple attack tile or 2 out.

Hmmm, my IF is currently at 3/2/5 and level 120. Do you think he's viable enough?

And while that sounds like a pretty fast team, it also sounds mighty squishy. I just took a few rounds with LThor and my lvl 152 Hulkbuster and that went pretty well. Rainbow coverage, pretty big hits and fairly beefy. Not super fast, but better than the others I've been trying.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Hmmm, my IF is currently at 3/2/5 and level 120. Do you think he's viable enough?

And while that sounds like a pretty fast team, it also sounds mighty squishy. I just took a few rounds with LThor and my lvl 152 Hulkbuster and that went pretty well. Rainbow coverage, pretty big hits and fairly beefy. Not super fast, but better than the others I've been trying.

My IMHB is at 0/4/2, so basically worthless unless feeding red for DD... which actually...

DD, IMHB and Blade.... rule with red! Get some trap tiles out and IMHB will go to town on them
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The problem with this week is that it's full of the tankiest tanks around and the best of them do better when they get hurt. These were the teams I was using or playing against -- with a setup like this week I found I needed to have at least one massive tank as a deterrent so either CMarvel or Hulk was on the team at all times.

Against all teams without Hulk or CMarvel: Hulk/Patch, CMarvel/She-Hulk, CMarvel/LThor
    Against teams with Hulk or CMarvel: CMarvel/Iron Fist, CMarvel/Cyclops
    Against teams with Hulk and CMarvel: IF/Hulkbuster
    Against IF/Hulkbuster: IF/Hulkbuster or Skip
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Options
    Yikes. Fought my way up to about 750, went to lunch and came back down 150 points. Fought one match to try to recpoup a bit. Won 30 points but lost another 50 during that match.

I don't think that 1K is feasible at this point. And I'm getting stuck with facing teams that are just maxed out beyond my ability to compete. I don't even think shield hopping (such as it is now) would even make a difference.