Black Vortex(Oct. 8 - Oct. 12)

Options
ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
Not entirely sure who or what black vortex is....but okay!

Powered Up
icon_starlord.png
icon_beast.png
icon_caroldanvers.png
icon_gamora.png
icon_rocket.png
icon_storm.png

New Characters
icon_iceman.png
icon_cyclops.png

Individual Rewards

1st: All rewards from the previous rank + icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png
2-5: 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngpurpleflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png
6-10: 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png
11-25: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png
26-50: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
51-100: 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
101-200: 1000 iso8.png, icon_ares.pnggreenflag.png
201-300: 500 iso8.png, icon_ares.pnggreenflag.png
301-400: 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500: Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards

25: 200 iso8.png
50: Anniversary Token
100: +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200: icon_moonstone.pngpurpleflag.png
300: Anniversary Token
400: 25 imcoin.png
450: Anniversary Token
500: 2000 iso8.png
575: 25 imcoin.png
650: Anniversary Token
725: 50 imcoin.png
800: icon_rocket.pngyellowflag.png
850: 2000 iso8.png
900: Anniversary Token
950: 2000 iso8.png
1000: icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png
1300: token_legendary.png

Alliance rewards

1-2: 10000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
3-10: 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
11-25: 6000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
25-50: 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
51-100: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
101-250: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 1000 iso8.png
1001-10000: 500 iso8.png

Comments

• mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    anybody else not getting match rewards?

I'm only getting prog rewards but nothing for each match. I don't even get the screen that shows my season score increase. After the match it's a flash back to the 3 node screen
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mjh wrote:

I'm only getting prog rewards but nothing for each match. I don't even get the screen that shows my season score increase. After the match it's a flash back to the 3 node screen

You aren't alone. The double iso is negated by the fact we only get the reward 50% of the time.

Yet another issue the devs refuse to even comment on.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Marvel / RnG / Beast.....

30 second matches in Galactus, eternity in this..

Happy anniversary.
  • ESN91
    ESN91 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    I hit 1000 points for the first time.
    You know what ? I'm happy ^_^
    I will remember this anniversary, but not for the Galactus story.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,055 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    massive bugs in this cause if your pts dont show on the screen you can refight the same person over and over and over and over and over and over.. One person attacked me 8 times on my sub account.. It was the only attacker as well
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Options
    Boosted Gamora hurts! Glad that she wasn't the only one boosted to 290 though, R&G could at least just tank it and then regen.
  • guib
    guib Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    it is probably in the same logic as "since we give 1,5 x more tokens, lets divide the droprates by 3" ... so if there is double ISO , lets give any only once every 4 matchs

its anniversary, yaii!! felling generous ! ... but not too much , everything as limits, right icon_e_wink.gif
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seriously, this non rewarding of points is killing me. I should be in the 700s ready for my last shield hop. Instead I'm getting no reward about 60-70% of my time and gradually losing ground in the 600s. I gave up on Galactus, now this tinykitty.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm seeing a different problem. After finishing a match, the node is often refreshing with the same person I just fought. I've been skipping or not attacking for a while later after I realized it was happening, but apologies to the one or two people that got double-tapped before I recognized the situation.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My last 3 fights did not register. I stopped accumulating points at 991, no points lost, no alert of defensive losses, just victories that did not register.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    I'm seeing a different problem. After finishing a match, the node is often refreshing with the same person I just fought. I've been skipping or not attacking for a while later after I realized it was happening, but apologies to the one or two people that got double-tapped before I recognized the situation.

There definitely was a bug that made this occur a lot more often than normal PVPs. Maybe this was their way of diverting the negative feedback they're receiving, by trying to have players get mad at other players for double/triple/multiple tapping instead of being mad at them. I view it as another bug to add on top of the disaster that was Galactus Hungers.

So for an anniversary event that was supposed to reward double ISO, which is one of the things that we look forward to in the anniversary events, you were sometimes rewarded no ISO at all due to bugs. If you noticed that the same people were in your nodes and didn't want to tap them multiple times, it costs you the ISO that you may or may not have received, to skip them.

I'd like to see how this was working as intended, as well. Maybe the philosophy of them expecting us to lose has bled out from just Galactus Hungers, into all other aspects of the game.
  • mjh wrote:

I think the game is failing to switch opponents, so if I choose the top node then win the fight.... that same person will still be in the top node, so if I tap it again, you fight the same match, and get no points. That means you have to take the effort to skip before each fight.