icon_squirrelgirl.png
icon_vision.png

2*
icon_caroldanvers.png

1*
icon_spiderman.png

Individual Rewards

1st: All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
2-5: 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png
6-10: 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png
11-25: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png
26-50: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
51-100: 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
101-200: 1000 iso8.png, 2* icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
201-300: 500 iso8.png, 2* icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
301-400: 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500: Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards

25: 200 iso8.png
50: Anniversary Token
100: +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200: icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
300: Anniversary Token
400: 25 imcoin.png
450: Anniversary Token
500: 2000 iso8.png
575: 25 imcoin.png
650: Anniversary Token
725: 50 imcoin.png
800: icon_bullseye.pngpurpleflag.png
850: 2000 iso8.png
900: Anniverary Token
950: 2000 iso8.png
1000: icon_elektra.pngredflag.png
1300: token_legendary.png

Alliance rewards

1-2: 10000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
3-10: 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
11-25: 6000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
25-50: 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
51-100: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png
101-250: 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 1000 iso8.png
1001-10000: 500 iso8.png

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This will be the unholiest of bloodbaths.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What slices are good for high scores here? Slice 5 fits my schedule well, but I used to pick slice 1 when I wanted to go for 1300. Then that dried up.
    I have a shiny new level 270 Hulkbuster that I'd love to take for a test drive up to 1300...
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finished off the three easy teams to be greeted by three heavily over-matched teams. Refreshes are no more after being replaced by even more heavily out-matched teams. It seems I'm out after three rounds because obviously after beating a team of one-stars, I can easily take on teams with three 300+ covers.

Thanks D3, happy anniversary!
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's good to see at least have 1 1* and 1 2* among the character boosted.
    I think if there will be Class of 2016 for the 3rd Anniversary, it may be possible to be very hard event to play in because it will with filled with almost all boosted 4* and 5 * characters.
  • wingX wrote:
    It's good to see at least have 1 1* and 1 2* among the character boosted.
    I think if there will be Class of 2016 for the 3rd Anniversary, it may be possible to be very hard event to play in because it will with filled with almost all boosted 4* and 5 * characters.

I personally will not attend if the same format as this one. I will not spend time in an event to gain a lot of token 2 * or 3 * repeat, if I will need some 3 * in a year. New 4 * and legendary token are already distributed in normal events and are easier to achieve them.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As a 3* transitioner, I'm so glad to finally have a semi-usable boosted team for a pvp for the first freaking time.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Taking a break. The d bags are out in full force tonight. Getting railed by 4*s when I'm not even past 850.
  • Taking a break. The d bags are out in full force tonight. Getting railed by 4*s when I'm not even past 850.

Wow...you make it to 850? I get tagged by those teams as soon as I hit 285-300. Judging by the points, I can imagine they are taking the chance that I'm not going to bother with retaliation.
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    It's all good. They are all sitting there as 40+ Point retals
  • I completed my Bullseye from the last PVE rewards and I'll be damned if he isn't fun to use here.

Granted I'm still capped at 94, and a team of Bullseye, Cage, and Mystique (Even if only missing 2 covers among them) is not exactly great synergy, it's fun taking on other 2 star range guys and just watching Bullseye get the kill train going.

Shame it probably won't hold much for defense.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So 3* land who are people running with

IF/Cage and KK (constant heals) or SW (IF accel) or Cyk (add a red just kill you even more) .... outside thing for BE.
  • ESN91
    ESN91 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Could You tell me how you choose your defensive team ?
    Thanks !
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ESN91 wrote:
    Thanks !

Last team you use is your defensive team.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ESN91 wrote:
    Thanks !

Last team you use is your defensive team.
    Correction: The last team you win with in that event is your defensive team. The teams you play in Simulator does not affect your defensive teams in PvP. Similarly, if you test out a new team and lose horribly you won't change your defensive team.
  • ESN91
    ESN91 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Good to know
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    Better time climbing today with Fisting SexGoddess. Thx to forumites for the juicy retals. Even more appreciation for those climbing back off me when I'm shielded. Like now.
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Been using Cyclops, IF and Gamora. I was able to get 1010, got the Elektra cover, and then shielded.

Top person in my bracket is 2168. icon_eek.gif

That guy has 10 level 270 Characters and 3 covers for SS.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was very fortunate in this event and got very lucky, timing-wise. I joined slice 1 with less than 11 hrs to go. I cruised easily all the way to the 700s until I had my first wipe due to bringing in low health team. I have all the 3* at 140, so all my boosted were at 200. I had R&G central to my lineup to save on healthpacks on the climb. Once I broke 800, I swapped to powerful teams for speed. Go to was SW/IF/Cyclops. Got to 1004 with 8h12m left. Decided not to be stingy with HP and put up an 8 hr. Got a bounce 2 min later. Kept getting bounces. I will have to break to reshield if I want to keep those points during the last 12m, but it's worth it to keep the points so I can get my season LT and have a great chance to merc for a red DD at the end of the season.

I thought it'd be a problem with so many boosted characters, that all you'd see was boosted characters. In normal PVPs, a small boost list means a diverse roster like mine has an advantage. That advantage is taken away when a huge boost list gives everyone a diverse roster.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I loved this pvp. Can we do this event again for New Years Eve or something?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Killed the event with KK, Gamora, and IF!

Gamora tanks almost everything! IF quickly creates black for her 'Bad Reputation'. Also the quick moves keeps me healed, no Healthpacks needed!