List of 4* cover rewards for PVP

Options
vudu3
vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
johnnyzero and some other nice folks were kind enough to assemble a spreadsheet compiling the 4* covers rewards for PVP dating back to April. These include the cover for first place, 1,000 point progression and 1,300 point progression prior to the introduction of Legendary tokens.

You can find the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gfisIb8ZYxR1645p45E0LDA2u7GVFKuZSj2cvONWp4/edit?usp=sharing

Original post follows--

Is there a list of the 4* covers rewarded for hitting 1,000 points in PVP? Specifically, when was a particular cover last rewarded and when is the next time it will enter the rotation?

I want to know when the next time a Jean Grey green cover will be the reward. I need one more but I certainly don't want to grind Prodigal Sun competitively for the next 7 days.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png was the 1000 point progression in Coversquirrel at the start of the season. Next progression reward should be blueflag.png, so you probably won't get a greenflag.png progression until early next year I am afraid.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png was the 1000 point progression in Coversquirrel at the start of the season. Next progression reward should be blueflag.png, so you probably won't get a greenflag.png progression until early next year I am afraid.
    Yeah.. i thought that was a bit strange that no more covers were given out since September.. unfortunately, there was no thread for the Coversquirrel event so it didn't turn up during my search and somehow I forgot about getting that purpleflag.png ..

Considering we got blueflag.png in September, wouldn't the next one be greenflag.png ?
    They usually go in color order, not sure why it's broken this time.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Yeah.. i thought that was a bit strange that no more covers were given out since September.. unfortunately, there was no thread for the Coversquirrel event so it didn't turn up during my search and somehow I forgot about getting that purpleflag.png ..

Considering we got blueflag.png in September, wouldn't the next one be greenflag.png ?

Sir, you impugn my work.

Cover Squirrel

And no Iron Patriot in sight.

There was a google docs spreadsheet that someone was keeping track of the rewards. But my PMs to and from him have disappeared, which is strange. When I dig it out I'll post a link.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Main reason I remember Jean Grey being in CS is that I was a bit miffed a cover I actually needed quite a bit was the 1000 point progression in the first event of the season. If not for Jean, I might have skipped CS and waited for a more relaxed season bracket.
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    I compiled a google docs spreadsheet a while back that lists the 4 star rewards from every PVP going back to April when Kingpin was introduced. Big ups go out to Moon Roach and other event thread creators since those were a valuable resource.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gfisIb8ZYxR1645p45E0LDA2u7GVFKuZSj2cvONWp4/edit?usp=sharing

The document is editable by anyone. I actually don't update it very often myself anymore...some other anonymous user (or users) has been updating much faster then I did, and by the time I log back in to make changes, it's usually up to date!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There was this one from Jeff Dougan.

I kept it up to date for a while, but then let it lapse...
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    johnnyzero wrote:
    I compiled a google docs spreadsheet a while back that lists the 4 star rewards from every PVP going back to April when Kingpin was introduced. Big ups go out to Moon Roach and other event thread creators since those were a valuable resource.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gfisIb8ZYxR1645p45E0LDA2u7GVFKuZSj2cvONWp4/edit?usp=sharing

The document is editable by anyone. I actually don't update it very often myself anymore...some other anonymous user (or users) has been updating much faster then I did, and by the time I log back in to make changes, it's usually up to date!
    This spreadsheet is fantastic! Thanks! I'll update the original post.

To answer my original question, re: JG green, the last time it was given out for the 1,000 point progression was her PVP event which ended on August 7. That's approximately 40 events ago. With a total of 60 different 4* covers we have another 20 to go so JG green won't come up again for another 7 weeks or so. That is, unless they change the pattern which they've done a couple times now--for example, the 1,000 point progression for Magneto PVP was Falcap red until the devs changed it to X-23 red. Now they messed up the rotation by putting Falcap yellow as the progression in Sentry PVP. Regardless, it's a moot point for me because I was lucky enough to pull my final JG green cover from a legendary token!
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    johnnyzero wrote:

This spreadsheet is fantastic! Thanks! I'll update the original post.

To answer my original question, re: JG green, the last time it was given out for the 1,000 point progression was her PVP event which ended on August 7. That's approximately 40 events ago. With a total of 60 different 4* covers we have another 20 to go so JG green won't come up again for another 7 weeks or so. That is, unless they change the pattern which they've done a couple times now--for example, the 1,000 point progression for Magneto PVP was Falcap red until the devs changed it to X-23 red. Now they messed up the rotation by putting Falcap yellow as the progression in Sentry PVP. Regardless, it's a moot point for me because I was lucky enough to pull my final JG green cover from a legendary token!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyH7VDV3krMI-n6iIvRlsM77TFc6M4eaRjOD2MGS0xoF2MT9KvGw