Next Deadpool Crash of Titans [Invisible Woman]

Options
VA5
VA5 Posts: 66
My vote is marital bliss grudge match... Invisible Women vs Mr Fantastic.

Why...
...He left the toilet seat up
...She Hulk had a green elastic child 10 months after joining the FF...

Anyway it would be an easy battle for the under-powered IW.

Mod Edit, added character to title and moved to events forum, where all 4* DDQ threads will be from here on out.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nope, as we've seen with 3* DDQ and recent 4* DDQ revisits, nodes don't change so we're stuck with IW vs QS.. get ready to watch QS run you down (literally)

Personally for me, last time I did not have IW's green, now I have two so I can at least do some damage on him this time but at 5/2/2, it likely still won't be enough, unfortunately.
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options
    Nope, as we've seen with 3* DDQ and recent 4* DDQ revisits, nodes don't change so we're stuck with IW vs QS.. get ready to watch QS run you down (literally)

Personally for me, last time I did not have IW's green, now I have two so I can at least do some damage on him this time but at 5/2/2, it likely still won't be enough, unfortunately.

I did it last time with a horribly uncovered IW (5-1-1 I think?). As long as you can get invisible, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
  • Yeah, IW is one of those nodes you can win with one cover (as long as it's yellow).

The other two covers help too, but it's not about doing damage so much as just stopping Quickie's team up bombs.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Are the locked tiles by QS counted by IW when she uses her green?
    And conversely, are IW's force bubbles counted for QS blue activation?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oldboy wrote:
    Are the locked tiles by QS counted by IW when she uses her green?
    No
    And conversely, are IW's force bubbles counted for QS blue activation?
    Yes
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really all you need is her invisibility. I seem to recall that being her best move for me before. I did have covers in everything though.

As long as you can hide and deny green, he can't really touch you.
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Options
    VA5 wrote:
    ...She Hulk had a green elastic child 10 months after joining the FF...

Ha!!
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    colwag wrote:
    Yeah, IW is one of those nodes you can win with one cover (as long as it's yellow).

The other two covers help too, but it's not about doing damage so much as just stopping Quickie's team up bombs.

100% correct. Blue denial is the only thing you need to do in this matchup. icon_cool.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you do end up gathering blue, you can turn it to your advantage by placing force bubbles next to locked TU tiles, and then detonating them with Force Field Crush to get rick of Quicksilver's locks along with yours. Bear in mind that you can only blow up your own locked tiles with green and not his, though, so if you cast green without using blue first it will just create more locked tiles in random locations and that is the exact opposite of what you want.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I originally did this DDQ with IW at 2/0/0. Blue denial and chasing locked tiles is the way to do. This time around I have IW at 4/1/0 (that yellow is really everyone's favorite, huh), so it's just going to be more of the same... bleh.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    I originally did this DDQ with IW at 2/0/0. Blue denial and chasing locked tiles is the way to do. This time around I have IW at 4/1/0 (that yellow is really everyone's favorite, huh), so it's just going to be more of the same... bleh.
    Don't forget, you can cast yellow multiple times to stack protect tiles. This is helpful for mitigating blue explosions
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Have 1/X/X, so don't get any protect, so he's 99% certain to 1-shot me... As opposed to Prof.X, who I have fewer covers for, but Carnage helps you kill him faster with attack tiles, so that one is far easier... Since this one basically has you aiming to not have any blue tiles ever show up on the board.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Akari wrote:
    Don't forget, you can cast yellow multiple times to stack protect tiles. This is helpful for mitigating blue explosions

Any idea how much damage he does at 270? This is a neat idea but I think I'm going to need like 10 tiles to save me.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Akari wrote:

Any idea how much damage he does at 270? This is a neat idea but I think I'm going to need like 10 tiles to save me.
    Not sure, I just know it's more than Invisible Woman has at 131 (since mine's capped at 131, and I managed to get up an Invis. tile on my first turn one time last go around... Still got one-shot after a blue cascade).
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to do it 1st try with my 1/3/2 IW, he got one blue off but I could take the hit, even better from the legendary token, I pull my 2nd Phoenix (making her 1/1/0)
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Won first time with my 4/5/4 icon_invisiblewoman.png despite a blue-heavy starting board - the token got me icon_carnage.pngredflag.png, mine is 5/2/5 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With a 168 IW 4/2/2 I think. I beat QS first try.

It was pretty dicey at the end as I got hit by two supersonic attacks throughout the battle, that's all she can take at 168 even with loaded protect tile board.

I got lucky that he didn't take my invisibility down once though very light on yellow and green throughout heavy on blue red and black.

One of the more enjoyable clash matches for me as with an underpowered IW this makes it a very puzzle and strategic match although a little luck for QS not to get cascades.

Ironically the only Clash matches I can win through the whole thing with my roster are IW and Nick Fury thanks to the traps.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Won first time with my 4/5/4 icon_invisiblewoman.png despite a blue-heavy starting board - the token got me icon_carnage.pngredflag.png, mine is 5/2/5 icon_e_sad.gif
    I think Carnage black is coming up as a 1000 point PVP progression soon, so you might be able to Champion your Carnage soon...
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beat him and got... Another IW blue icon_e_sad.gif
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I think Carnage black is coming up as a 1000 point PVP progression soon, so you might be able to Champion your Carnage soon...

Damn, I didn't realise that was coming around again, already sold it. Oh well, needed the ISO icon_e_smile.gif