Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone file a bug report? A targeted attack should not hit a invis opponent
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With just purpleflag.png , the match was challenging. I mean, that was the statement "challenging 1 v 1". Invisibility could be destroyed at any time with the Carnage Rules or a cascade. The matches should still be possible though, even with few covers. These Legendary Tokens were supposed to be an additional way to transition to Legendary and get more covers for people struggling against those who already have those covers. Zero defensible reason to make the fight even harder.
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    I was waiting for this fight as it was the only one I can do at the moment (my 4 stars have 1 or 2 covers) with a 2-covers Px (purple+yellow) - and it was a very hard fight for me...now I've to give up before it starts?
    Sadness everywhere.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've stopped leveling cyke and saving some for px in case he needs more health. my px is currently 145, which is fine for what I use him for, but could add 20-25 levels without borking anything. at 145 he only has 5215 and couldn't take a targeted red after the initial match damage.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks to championing Quicksilver, i got my first Prof X Blue to make him 1/2/1. I guess i can defeat Carnage if i make 10 match-5s in a row...?

Just have to hope for the mega cascade to rule them all. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Frank NewCastle
    Frank NewCastle Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah I thought there seemed to be a bit of a loophole last time as I won with only 3/4 covers, mostly purple.

Now I've got a blue and 5 purple, I'm hoping for an easy-ish ride. Won't take many PX matches to get Carnage attack tiles into the 000s.

Just need to deny red...
  • Frank NewCastle
    Frank NewCastle Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Lol. She's a goner as soon as I have purple...
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Prof X retains the upper hand as he defeats Elektra with her own "stolen" strike tiles (really needs Dr. Evil's air quotes for this).
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Carnage's new art? Cool=) No symbiote just red suit=)
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    Now I have a chance icon_mrgreen.gif

thank you Elektra!
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At first i thought that red and black will damage you even in invis but thankfully no they are not=)
  • Monged4life
    Options
    What... why specifically make the change so that invisible characters can be targeted by targeted AoE powers, then not use them in about the only situation it matters?

Oh well, can't complain. That was even easier than Carnage last time!
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well that was a nice surprise =)

Almost lost though, she matched my invisibility tile and then proceeded to have some mega cascades icon_e_sad.gif

Question from someone who does not use prof x a lot... Can you have more than one invisibility tile out there (just in case one gets matched)?

That being said, beat her with my level 111 prof x who is at 1/2/4. Felt like it took forever because she got shadow step off at least 3 times.

All for another yellowflag.pngicon_starlord.png, who is now 5/5/0. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Methinks the thread title needs to be changed...
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Carnage! You got a makeover!

(Easy fight, she cacaded my invisibility tile away once but protecting it had gotten me another 7 purple already. Won a icon_ironman.pngredflag.png, making him level 279. Next one gets me an LT!)
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Well that was tedious - my 3/1/4 level 152 icon_professorx.png got her down to 410 health first time purely through unboosted match damage (and she fired off about 10 Shadow Steps) only for her to match-4 my invisibility tile away at the end. Managed it third time after finally getting a match-5.

The legendary gave me blueflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png - mine is 3/5/3 icon_cry.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/5/3, 200 barely beat her. All purpleflag.png went to her, when I did manage to invis, she cascade it off the board within 2 turns, and cast Ballet the turn after. I had less than 500 health by the time I was able to get invis again.

☆☆☆☆☆ icon_spiderman.pnggreenflag.png
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    4/2/0 120 beat her first time without needing a match 5.

Pulled a green Carnage which I thought was amusingly appropriate.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 tries with 0/2/3 PX. First time I accidentally destroyed my own tile and got no purple for 12 turns after, so I retreated. Second try I went invis and destroyed her. Once she uses Double Double Double Double Double Double Cross, you end up buffing the tiles forever and she goes down easy.

My reward was the all amazing icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png .... sigh.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2/2/3 lvl 147. 3 tries no boosts.

First round his invis tile got matched, 2nd she went on a purple denial spree.

Got a nova, coulda been worse.