star.pngstar.png
icon_humantorch.png Johnny Storm
icon_moonstone.png Dark Avengers
star.png
icon_venom.png Dark Avengers
icon_ironman.png Model 35

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_colossus_new.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. icon_storm.pnggreenflag.png
300. Event Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. 1000 iso8.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. Event Token
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. Event Token
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png
1300. 25 commandpointsbig.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Ending Time Countdowns

Slice 1
Slice 2
Slice 3
Slice 4
Slice 5

Previous Runs

2015 10 02 - Season XIX
2015 05 13 - Season XIV
2014 12 15 - Season IX

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank the stars Heavy Metal is over. I couldn't use my boosted IM35, which was a terrible waste of a boosted character.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    She-hulk + If + Luke Cage = boosted and rainbow coverage. Fun with shield and attack tile steals!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pabasa130 wrote:
    She-hulk + If + Luke Cage = boosted and rainbow coverage. Fun with shield and attack tile steals!
    Yeah, that should be all over the Place.
    I had so much fun with boosted Professor X in Heavy Metal that I am considering using him instead of Iron Fist though...
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    pabasa130 wrote:
    I had so much fun with boosted Professor X in Heavy Metal that I am considering using him instead of Iron Fist though...

My Prof X is my second best 4* after Hulkbuster, so I'm tempted to use him too. But my prof X when boosted still has like 8k health, vs my championed IF who has 11k health. Wonder if people would prefer to skip Prof X over IF.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pabasa130 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    pabasa130 wrote:

My Prof X is my second best 4* after Hulkbuster, so I'm tempted to use him too. But my prof X when boosted still has like 8k health, vs my championed IF who has 11k health. Wonder if people would prefer to skip Prof X over IF.
    I started playing Professor X in Heavy Metal after losing several fights against Professor teams. Basically, if you can't beat them, join them. He's a bit harder to defend against than Iron fist... I Think. Go invisible ASAP and his low HP won't matter anyway.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Am I doing something wrong on this event? Every fight goes one of two ways:

1) I get to 6 green first, drain their AP, and win quickly

2) They get to 6 green first, drain my 3-5 green, and either I never catch up or I win but it's a long, miserable slog that I should have just retreated from

This is the least enjoyable PVP I've ever done. So sick of boosted She-Hulk.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This definitely felt like one of those PVPs that was a drawn out slog.

Maybe it was because icon_shehulk.png and icon_lukecage.png were both boosted and made the matches drag on.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is the first event where I was able to climb to 1000 very early. (Home tending to my sick son all day, and he's just chilling watching movies.)

Once I got above 900 I started seeing cupcakes for the first time. I hopped from 914 to 1k on two, then was able to queue up 3 more after shielding again. I'm 28 away from my first 1300 point finish ever. I've been stuck queuing the same 5 people for a bit, so I'm going to wait for a while and then try to find anything worth enough to get me over the hump that I can beat before getting slammed.

So, thanks to all the bakers who were playing at the same time as me today!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe it's just the painfully long matches, but has anyone else noticed this PVP causing more game crashes than most? I played the entire Groot event with no issue tonight, but 3/5 She-Hulk PVP matches have crashed my game tonight. :-/
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is the first event where I was able to climb to 1000 very early. (Home tending to my sick son all day, and he's just chilling watching movies.)

Once I got above 900 I started seeing cupcakes for the first time. I hopped from 914 to 1k on two, then was able to queue up 3 more after shielding again. I'm 28 away from my first 1300 point finish ever. I've been stuck queuing the same 5 people for a bit, so I'm going to wait for a while and then try to find anything worth enough to get me over the hump that I can beat before getting slammed.

So, thanks to all the bakers who were playing at the same time as me today!

Made my way to my first 1.3 finish in a PVP. Got to 1427 on 12 am et slice and I still only got 34th place. Hit a few cupcakes along the way, including one baked up by #1 in the slice. I baked one or two along the way as best I could.