Crash of Titans Cap vs Cap

13»

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the most **** matches in the history of the game. Never have I been more annoyed by her stupid sneering face.
    01b860fb79ff793774fbb77a9afd7fb0.jpg
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Man this was hard. Finally did it with my 2/3/2 147 Falcap with only +2 red/yellow boost.

Really really need a friendly board for this one. Cast yellow early to buffer damage but nuked a few turns after. After that I just saved enough AP to cast one yellow and two reds, and moved the board to get enough yellow tiles to cast all three in a row, with red doing 5k damage each.

So very painful.

Haven't opened token yet. Waiting for spidergwen to get into token.
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Level127 1/2/3 all damage boost, all color+2, r/y+2
    With luck open board,collect red 8 ap in just one move. Fire two red and yellow power to knock her down. I felt that yellow power should be kept until red ap had been collect. I lose several times with lots of red ap but no yellow ap
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the most **** matches in the history of the game. Never have I been more annoyed by her stupid sneering face.
    01b860fb79ff793774fbb77a9afd7fb0.jpg

Cast her in the movie already.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    This matchup really illustrates how awful Samuel L Captain is. It takes forever to gather enough AP for his red ability to fire. Then you're relying on yellow to make it worthwhile.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    20 attempts. Paid 400 hp for extra health packs.

Can't be done. Die in a fire.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    This matchup really illustrates how awful Samuel L Captain is. It takes forever to gather enough AP for his red ability to fire. Then you're relying on yellow to make it worthwhile.
    Wouldn't he be Anthony MacCap if you go for movie references?
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    1/2/5, took him to level 121. Still took 4, 5 tries because I kept getting terrible boards, but luckily I didn't bother boosting much. When I won I only used +2 r/y ap, got 11 protect tiles on the board, 13k divebomb, game over. Hoarding the token until I can open about 10 at a time.

This is one of the few ddq where my penchance for getting 5 of 1 color and then selling a lot of it before getting the other colors actually worked in my advantage - my Thora was something like 0/0/5 for a while, my DPX was in the 0/5/1 range for a while, Elektra was in 5/1/1 range... etc. Each of those, including Flaptain, I've sold at least 2 of the 5 color :/
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope all day long. My 3/5/1 lvl 120 cap has nowhere near enough red to do any good. Pretty sad. Didn't help that Lady Cap kept getting black dropping from the sky. My quickest loss was three turns.

This also breaks my win streak. Hadn't lost a single one with the restart of sequence until now.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was quite difficult. After opening a few more covers since the last time, I thought that my Falcap 3/3/4 level 150 would have an easy time. Not so, it took me 5 attempts.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took me 7 attempts with my 5/5/3 level 177 FailCap. I was boosting damage 100%, but that meant that I couldn't do a match 4 or 5 without triggering her passive. So I finally got a board that let me fire off 2 red before she killed me.

Got a XFDP purple with the Legendary, so that was nice.