Crash of the Titans Cycle 2: Ghost Rider

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Last time, I had won the black cover from the Season Sim just in time for his Crash. But that only brought him up to 0/2/2. Which turned out to not be enough to win. He's fully covered now, but black is at 3. :\

This is the last mission of the first cycle. Howard's coming up next.

Previous Runs:
Crash of the Titans Cycle 1: Ghost Rider

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I Think my GR was 1/1/1 last time. He had no chance even against the relatively easy opponent.
    This time around he's 5/5/3... but he's still level 78 and I am unsure how much ISO I can spare for him.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think I was 2/2/0 and didn't try last time. Now 3/3/3 172, hopeful to beat this one (all about the black)
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No idea what he was last time. I think 1/0/1. I have him at 525 now and like my chances a lot better.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Only had 1 red cover last time but now he's 4/5/3 at lvl 180 (probably more by that day) so I think I've got a pretty decent shot. A lot of people in the previous thread were able to do it with low Black levels as long you you boosted and managed countdowns (or got lucky with countdowns, I should say.)

It's a shame they removed the enemy TU for this, I rather loved Galactus throwing "Snarky Remark" at you last time.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2/0/1

Maybe next time...
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tatercat wrote:
    It's a shame they removed the enemy TU for this, I rather loved Galactus throwing "Snarky Remark" at you last time.

Actually, I may be remembering the Galactus fight from the Amadeus Goes to Hell PVE for that situation. (Thx, OJSP).

Considering how many people tell Cho to do just that during the load up screen, when is that PVE rolling around again? Featured character aside, it was fun.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wondering if a 4/5/4 has a chance at 70... will try once and see, then bump to 94 if needed. then 120. should be able to finish by then.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you all think that a 1/3/2 d00d has a decent chance?
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    wondering if a 4/5/4 has a chance at 70... will try once and see, then bump to 94 if needed. then 120. should be able to finish by then.
    With a very good board, I don't see why not. You just need to be able to match all the countdown tiles before they resolve. That 5 redflag.png will be really strong after a few turns.

Realistically though, lvl 115 or 120 like you suggested would be sufficient to allow us to withstand some damage from unmatchable CD tiles, cosmic tiles and/or the cascades afterwards.
    Do you all think that a 1/3/2 d00d has a decent chance?
    Yes, with plenty of boosts and a good board. I did it with 1/3/1 lvl 115.

Cool! And looking through the round 1 thread, I found a couple more helpful posts:

viewtopic.php?p=461962#p461962 (stated levels for the cover configurations are wrong though)
    viewtopic.php?p=462024#p462024
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Currently 2/2/2 at lv111. I'll see how he fares at this level; if need be, i have 10k iso waiting to level him up to his max of 131. Also hoping i can get his blackflag.png from the vault which would make the matchup easier
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghost Rider lv127, 2/2/2. Got him on my second try with G/B AP boost x1, 20% all boosts x1, G/B power boost x1

Managed to get off two greens and three reds while accumulating black and matching away countdowns. GR had 263 health left when i Penance Stared Galactus from 4000 health to dead

LT= icon_x23.pnggreenflag.png , first green for her to make her 1/3/1
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First attempt after dumping 20k iso into GR to get my 0/2/3 from 70 to 127 I thought I'd made a terrible mistake but turns out I only needed another two attempts with full boosts to bring him down low enough for two Penance Stares to finish the job.

Token was a purpleflag.png Kingpin.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Options
    1/0/1 lv74..next time icon_lol.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My lvl 112 0/5/4 GR did it first try with no boosts. Piece of cake
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm genuinely surprised at how easy it was... did it first try with a +2 b/p boost. Granted my icon_ghostrider.png was 5/4/4 level 135, but still, you know, galactus.

Black was still the bulk of the damage to Galactus.

Got a greenflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png from the token. Must be karma rebalancing after a whole day of people being annoyed at me.
  • Banjo
    Banjo Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Lvl 131 2/3/1

Got him down to just over half health after 3 tries which I'm taking as a win.

Will try more when I have more time. Think a lot of it will come down to luck with being able to match away countdown tiles.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Level 90 0/3/2. Got it first try. Boosted crit, b/g damage and all damage. Matched almost all cd tiles away, fired black twice at the end. Ended with 110 health. If mine can make it, you can too!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Possibly the easiest 4* ddq, my lvl 140 GR had no issues at all, and now my icon_greengoblin.png has 1 of each color.
  • Banjo
    Banjo Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Natsufan01 wrote:
    Level 90 0/3/2. Got it first try. Boosted crit, b/g damage and all damage. Matched almost all cd tiles away, fired black twice at the end. Ended with 110 health. If mine can make it, you can too!

Christ, well done. I just keep getting murdered.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    made it with 0-4-0 137 level GR. Boosts: +2 red/yellow, +100% all damage, + 50% red/yeallow damage
    yellowflag.pngicon_nickfury.png
This discussion has been closed.