star.pngstar.png
icon_bullseye.png Dark Avengers
icon_daken.png Dark Avengers
star.png
icon_storm.png Modern
icon_hawkeye.png Classic

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_kingpin.pngblackflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_falcon.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_falcon.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. icon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png
300. Event Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. 1000 iso8.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. Event Token
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. Event Token
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. howard_icon.pngblueflag.png
1300. 25 commandpointsbig.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Ending Time Countdowns

Slice 1
Slice 2
Slice 3
Slice 4
Slice 5

Previous Runs

Never run before, will never, ever, run again

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Decisions, decisions. Who to run with my under-covered and under-levelled Howard. Who synergises best with his cute, idiosyncratic powers. What strange and heretofore untried combination can possibly surprise and astonish with their sheer simplicity and brilliance.

Oh sod it. Fistbuster it is.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Decisions, decisions. Who to run with my under-covered and under-levelled Howard. Who synergises best with his cute, idiosyncratic powers. What strange and heretofore untried combination can possibly surprise and astonish with their sheer simplicity and brilliance.

Oh sod it. Fistbuster it is.
    I'm thinking Fiskbuster instead. That wall of HP should be a nice deterrent, and it's nice to have black options.
    Just need to remember to use the loaner Howard so I have an Active green too.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There will be a bunch of Fistbusters and then Jeanbusters to counter the fistbusters.

If i could get enough ISO i would love to run Nova.. but that's not happening anytime in the next X months
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There will be a bunch of Fistbusters and then Jeanbusters to counter the fistbusters.

If i could get enough ISO i would love to run Nova.. but that's not happening anytime in the next X months
    I'm debating with myself whether to max Nova or not right now. It's a pity Hulkbuster is also boosted though...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Personally, I think Jean Grey is crucial. I tried Hulkbuster and Kingpin, but I ended up trying to remove Howard's invisibility tiles in the last 3-4 turns.

It's not so bad for climbing. But for hopping, I can see a potential disaster waiting to happen.
    that's a great point. was farting around with fist this morning and it took a while to get that last inviz tile to finish the match. that is annoying and jean is the right recipe there.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking at the rewards in-game, the event tokens are Howard branded. Kinda like how the Anniversary tokens had gift boxes on them.To me, this confirms that Duck Season really was intended to be a week long event, but the devs decided against it. What a shame.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had a match last eighteen minutes last night because the opposing Howard had an invisibility tile camped out in a corner of the board. No thanks.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a match last eighteen minutes last night because the opposing Howard had an invisibility tile camped out in a corner of the board. No thanks.

Yeah, this happened to me twice because I'm an idiot. Just means you need to bring in a tile shuffler, targeted tile destroyer, and/or AOE dealer (i.e. GSBW).