5/1/3 vs Carnage
5/2/5 vs Elektra
Now he's 5/3/5.

Previous Runs

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First time around he was probably either 0/3/0 or 0/4/0 for me. He won through attrition and staying very, very invisible.

Last time around, he was 1/5/0. That helped it be less of an attrition slog.

He's still 1/5/0 unless I can pull the yellow cover of his from the taco vault.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With this one I have a chance again... I think my Prof X is something like 0/1/5, but that 1 invisibility should be enough to do the job depending who he is against...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:
    With this one I have a chance again... I think my Prof X is something like 0/1/5, but that 1 invisibility should be enough to do the job depending who he is against...

I beat this last time with a 0/1/0 prof, and for the purposes of this Crash yours is effectively the same build. It's clearly possible, but far from assured.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mine is stuck at 4/0/3. Used my taco stash, but that purple still evades me. Hopefully one of the remaining tries pans out.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Options
    last time i won with a 0/1/0 l70 Px, this time he'll be 0/1/2..so practically the same icon_lol.gif
    it will be a long fight..
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:

I beat this last time with a 0/1/0 prof, and for the purposes of this Crash yours is effectively the same build. It's clearly possible, but far from assured.

Yeah even at 0/1/5 it's still basically 0/1/0... However can level a bit more luckily
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I finally got a purple a few weeks ago and was stoked. My 5/1/4 Professor should be able to pull it off for the first time.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    He's still 1/5/0 unless I can pull the yellow cover of his from the taco vault.
    His yellowflag.png is useless in a one-on-one battle though.. you're not missing anything for this match, if you don't get it from the vault.

The point isn't need. The point is, he hasn't grown any. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Frank NewCastle
    Frank NewCastle Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I remember the Carnage battle being an absolute war of attrition with 0/2/1 or similar - since then via pulls and earned covers my PX is significantly more nasty. Now 5/5/1 and looking fwd to whoever it is....
  • DevilMayGrind
    Options
    People are winning with a ProfX 0/1/0/. And here am I with a 5/0/5 ProfX.... #Thismakesmesad
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My formerly 0/0/3 Prof is now 1/1/4, so I should actually be able to beat this one! (assuming it's still Elektra.)
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try with my L125, 5/5/2 PX.

Easy, but slow, as very early on, Elektra cascaded into shadow step just after I became invisible. I think she got Shadow Step off about 6 times in total during the match, so it was both of us matching not doing damage over and over again.
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    Let's play a new game! It's called "How many purple tiles in the board?"
    The correct answer for today is...4, scattered.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lost the first try as I didn't pay attention and Went invisible with the invisible tile in an easy to match location. Got it the second time though.
    Got token_legendary.pngicon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png from the token.
  • DevilMayGrind
    DevilMayGrind Posts: 55
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Alright alright, actually did it with a 5/0/5 160 ProfX. 6 tries.
    Got a token_legendary.pngicon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    Let's play a new game! It's called "How many purple tiles in the board?"
    The correct answer for today is...4, scattered.

Second try: on the board there was only 1 possible move, which set a purple-match-4 for elektra, that caused a match-5 cascade, that caused another match-4. And then it was still her turn, of course. Another match-4! icon_lol.gif
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What the.... A FREE legendary token....?!?!

That's what that clash just felt like

5/2/0 Lvl 100 - boosted blue/purple & rainbow... First match 3 purple... Vanished to invisible with the tile in the bottom left corner

Elektra double - doubled and Prof X kept raising the strike tiles over and over again !!!

Reward icon_redhulk.pngredflag.png
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3/3/0 lvl 90, failed first time as set up for Electra rather than Prof.

Had a solid minute after a cascade of just side-step/Tile strengthened banners appearing one after the other ending with two or three tile strengthened banners, The one strike tile I had ended up being worth 1311 at the end.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Easy win with a 3/5/5 lvl 74 Prof X.
    Red Flaptain (champ lvl) in the token.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quite easy win with my 1/1/0 ProfX. I beat Elektra with blue/purple boost in 2nd attempt.

As reward I got icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png