icon_punisher.png MAX
howard_icon.png Howard, A Duck
icon_drax.png The Destroyer
icon_wintersoldier.png Bucky Barnes
icon_warmachine.png James Rhodes
icon_katebishop.png Hawkeye
icon_moonknight.png Marc Spector
icon_peggycarter.png Peggy Carter Captain America
wasp_icon.png Janet van Dyne (it's "van", godsdammit)
SpiderWoman_icon.PNG Jessica Drew
icon_lukecage.png Power Man
:gwenpool: Gwen Poole

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + :gwenpool: purpleflag.png
2-5. 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
6-10. 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, 2 commandpoints.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
26-50. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, 1 commandpoints.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
101-200. 1000 iso8.png, icon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 500 iso8.png, icon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 280 iso8.png, 2x Standard Token
401-500. 140 iso8.png, Standard Token

Progression Rewards:

25. Anniversary Token
50. 200 iso8.png
100. Anniversary Token
200. icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png
300. Event Token
400. Anniversary Token
500. 6000 iso8.png
575. 50 imcoin.png
650. Event Token
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_rocket.pngblueflag.png
825. Anniversary Token
850. Event Token
900. icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png
1200. 25 commandpointsbig.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 10000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
3-10. 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 6000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
25-50. 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png
101-250. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 1000 iso8.png
1001-10000. 500 iso8.png

Ending Time Countdowns

Slice 1
Slice 2
Slice 3
Slice 4
Slice 5

Previous Runs

Never

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Going to be interesting to figure out a good boosted team here. It's not going to be fun for anyone below the four star tier though...
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Going to be interesting to figure out a good boosted team here. It's not going to be fun for anyone below the four star tier though...

I thought I wasn't doing so bad, but looking at the list, the only fully covered boosted character I have is Ghost Rider (currently at L150, may max him for Boss Battles). My second best covered? Under leveled Phoenix at 4/4/3 icon_neutral.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

I thought I wasn't doing so bad, but looking at the list, the only fully covered boosted character I have is Ghost Rider (currently at L150, may max him for Boss Battles). My second best covered? Under leveled Phoenix at 4/4/3 icon_neutral.gif
    I'm not doing so bad... I have icon_jeangrey.png, icon_redhulk.png, icon_x23.png, icon_ghostrider.png, icon_hulkcho.png, icon_miles.png, icon_venom.png, icon_nova.png, icon_quake.png, icon_punisher.png, icon_drax.png and
    icon_warmachine.png all maxed. The rest are all missing a few covers, but I should be able to get some fun teams together.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

I'm not doing so bad... I have icon_jeangrey.png, icon_redhulk.png, icon_x23.png, icon_ghostrider.png, icon_hulkcho.png, icon_miles.png, icon_venom.png, icon_nova.png, icon_quake.png, icon_punisher.png, icon_drax.png and
    icon_warmachine.png all maxed. The rest are all missing a few covers, but I should be able to get some fun teams together.

I would love to try icon_nova.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_hulkcho.png . Rainbow. Chulk as battery, Nova and Rhulk for speed.

Or maybe icon_x23.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_nova.png . Strike tiles everywhere!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm trying Moon Knight (271, 5/3/5), Peggy (250, 3/5/4) and Howard (200, 3/5/4). But I don't like the overlap with green, so maybe I'll swap out Howard for Miles (150, 4/4/5), and throw some ISO into him.

My 5* mostly suck and I've not put any real ISO into levelling them, the highest is only level 270.

Wolveroach? Well, the first 2 sets of characters available are massively under-covered, the best being a 0/1/5 Red Hulk. Seed teams will probably be my limit on that account.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4 cover Venom, 4 cover War Machine and perhaps 1 cover BW. Oh boy, I sure hope seed teams will be available, so I can get 100 points.
  • SeraphimLP
    Options
    It´s going to be fun with my 3* roster...
    What the hell. An Anniversary event where some players are locked out??? You must be kidding me icon_evil.gif
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SeraphimLP wrote:
    It´s going to be fun with my 3* roster...
    What the hell. An Anniversary event where some players are locked out??? You must be kidding me icon_evil.gif
    I'm not sure the devs thought this cunning plan all the way through. It could be worse, though. I've got X-23 champed (was she *really* just released in the past year? How did I get so many covers for her so quickly?!?) which will be just enough to completely hose my scaling. The next highest boosted guy I have? A severely underleveled Totally Awesome Hulk, at close to 80 LVLs below his possible max.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Did they mention why OML is not boosted? I think he was released after Phoenix, who is boosted. Logan is even in the in-game event graphic.

I guess I kind of understand if they don't want to boost an overused character. But I'm still kind of bummed because he's my only usable 5*.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Infrared wrote:
    Did they mention why OML is not boosted? I think he was released after Phoenix, who is boosted. Logan is even in the in-game event graphic.

I guess I kind of understand if they don't want to boost an overused character. But I'm still kind of bummed because he's my only usable 5*.
    Surfer was released in October, Logan in November, Phoenix in December.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why is Red Hulk boosted for that event anyway? He was already released in October 2015 so he doesn`t fit in to the scheme.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Options
    He is one of the few I have enough covers for to be useful. If you go by just the year 2016, you'd only have 10 months worth of characters. So some overlap of 2015 may be needed to get a good number of them. Glad OML wasn't boosted, It could have went either way.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I absolutely hate this event. I'm a 4/5* player and I can't hit 300 points.

Colossal waste of time and health packs.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    Why is Red Hulk boosted for that event anyway? He was already released in October 2015 so he doesn`t fit in to the scheme.
    Cyclops was first, then Red Hulk was second during last year's anniversary. Maybe the Class of 2015 PVP is where they drew the line?

Most of my 4* championing has been of older characters (more likely to have 13 covers and included in 3* Champion rewards), which only leaves me with 3 boosted champ 4*s. There are worse teams than: icon_redhulk.pngicon_miles.pngicon_hulkcho.png ... rainbow for match colors, but with a different power spec than I would otherwise use.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For a character that was supposedly "still sucks" tier, Cho is all over the damn place in this event...