Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Carnage

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed since the last run. Currently at 273.

Previous Runs

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not sure if I've got a shot with this one My Carnage is at LVL 180, covered at 2/3/4. I'd guess red is pretty important in this Crash. Is that a good assumption?

Edit - Yep, I've got a shot. icon_e_biggrin.gif Used +2 Red, +2 Green, and +100% Match damage power ups. Saved up for three Symbiote Scythes and followed it up with a Carnage Rules to finish it.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed first attempt with a L170, 5/4/4.

Doc got off 1 manipulation, before taking 2 Scythes & 1 rules to finish it.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sambrookjm wrote:
    Not sure if I've got a shot with this one My Carnage is at LVL 180, covered at 2/3/4. I'd guess red is pretty important in this Crash. Is that a good assumption?

Edit - Yep, I've got a shot. icon_e_biggrin.gif Used +2 Red, +2 Green, and +100% Match damage power ups. Saved up for three Symbiote Scythes and followed it up with a Carnage Rules to finish it.

Nice one. I looked back at the first run and found my early attempt.
    wooohooo! Managed it on my 5th attempt with my 2/0/1 Carnage.

Extremely luck. Red heavy to start, and I went in with boosted damage all, boosted damage G/B, and R/Y AP boosts.

Match damaged him, then 3x red, 2x green, and eeked by with 130 health remaining.

Doable with a 2 Red carnage. Deny green so he can't really damage you, and blue is useless until a power is fired.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Doable with a 2 Red carnage. Deny green so he can't really damage you, and blue is useless until a power is fired.

I just did it with my 1/3/1 level 115, so it's definitely doable at low covers. I used +2 Y/R AP, +50% G/B damage, +50% Y/R damage. Got it done in two tries.

As others have mentioned, deny Green and blue, do as much match damage as you can while saving red and green, then fire all your powers in one go. By the time Doc got 12 Green he was down to about 6500-7000 hp, I had 29 red and 30 green, so I fired red four times, and Doc died during my second green. Doc only fired one blue earlier in the fight, and then matched away his own attack tiles, so I got about 3 turns of my attack tiles chipping too. (a paltry 148 damage a turn, but hey free damage)

Got a icon_blackbolt.pnggreenflag.png for my troubles.
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Level 168. 3/2/4 done first time no boosts and got black xforce
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Level 106 2/0/2.
    Played first round no boosts, lost.
    Second round I added 50% RY, 50% GB, and 100% All and JUST made it. He was about to pummel me with his green.

Got the queen of meh. wasp_icon.pngblueflag.png
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/4/4 @ 127, +2 r/y, +2 g/b, +50% g/b damage, first try. Very good board, not much green or blue available to Ock, and I was able to stockpile 21+ red to Scythe him to death in one turn.

Got a blue Peggy.
  • KROPPE
    KROPPE Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    124, 0/2/4. Black/Green Damage, and All damage boost.

I let him get 1 manipulation off in order to spawn alien tiles, and then prayed to RNGesus that he did not match any tiles away. Smashed him with green when I could.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No issues here with 2/2/5 lv140, boosted R/Y and G/B damage. Followed the established strategy - deny/collect green was the top priority, denying blue and collecting red were secondary priorities.

Scythes at 2 covers doesn't do a ton of damage, so I hoarded red until I could hit him with 4X at once, and then nuked him with the green. The board was pretty friendly and he never got a power off. Reward was icon_hulkcho.pnggreenflag.png .
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    won on 2nd try with my lvl 168 1/3/5 Carnage using +2 G/B, +2 All and 100% Match Damage. Awarded with icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Both my accounts have Carnage at 5/5/3, Moon has him championed, Wolve has him soft-capped at 166. No problems for either.

Moon got a Jean from the token, another champion level.

Wolve got a Cyclops from the token, which was fortuitous as he's the only 4* champion that account has.

I just cannot hoard either CP or Legendary Tokens.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st try 106 4/3/4 failed.

2nd try leveled him ul to 120 added all match damage boost, +all ap and r/y. Beat him, barely. Had 67 health when I took him out.

Got a gwenpool black from my token.
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    l152 3/3/1, done it on 1st try without boosts. Got a quite friendly board, denied green, collected 30 reds, shot 4 times and Doc was gone.
    redflag.pngicon_ironman.png (had to sell it, my HB is 5/0/2, and it should be the 8/9th time I get a red cover)
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I beat Doc Ock yesterday with my 4/3/0 (level 147) Carnage on 2nd attempt! I`ve used +1 Y/R, +50% Y/R and +20% match damage boost to get through. Due to a few lucky cascades Doc Ock was able to cast a blue & green combo which had nearly knocked me down (301 HP left). But I`d accumulated 24 red AP so I could use Carnage`s red 3 times in a row. After that Doc Ock had only 150 HP left and I took him down with a match3.

LT yields drstrange_icon.pngpurpleflag.png which is my first cover for him. Yes!
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For the record:

I have won on two accounts (using boosts: all AP, g/b AP, r/y Damage):

2/1/4 @150lvl, won easily on a first try with 3500 health left (but also lucky board so I could use red power 3x and green 2x).

1/4/2 @130lvl, it was really hard and took me over 10 tries, finally I was extremely lucky with board and managed to use red power 4x and green 3x (after some cascading and getting additional green aps).