4 Star Reward Predictions

Options
TimGunn
TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
THESE ARE ALL PREDICTIONS. Actual rewards will be seen in game or in Brigby's Sneak Peek page.

To help you plan, especially on those older 4 stars that are only available a handful of methods. Check out my related guide.

Predictions are based on historical rewards/order given. PVE is more of a guess since there is no discernible order and (may) depend on story concerns. Kraken/taco order was announced, but devs failed to follow it at one point.

Update beginning of March 2017

PVP 4 Star Progression Rewards
  • Off Season - Thing & Thora
  • Next Season - Venom (eddie), Venom (agent), War Machine, Wasp, Winter Soldier, X-Force, X-23, Coulson, Ant-Man and 1 or 2 new chars
PVE 4 Star Progression Rewards
(and corresponding vaults, if the PVE has a vault)
  • Miles, Ant-Man, Flaptain, Venom (eddie), Hulkbuster, Mr. Fantastic, Star-Lord, Thora, and (maybe) Blade
Kraken/Taco Vault
  • Current Order (announced a long time ago) - X-Force
  • Subsequent Order (not been announced) - X-23, Iceman, Jean Grey, Winter Soldier and Flaptain

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What's the PvE progression rewards based on? I know the PvP cycle, what's the PvE cycle?
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What's the PvE progression rewards based on? I know the PvP cycle, what's the PvE cycle?

There is no set cycle/order, so I am just guessing that the ones who have not been featured in a long time will get picked again. Venom (eddie) was featured 164 days ago, Hulbuster 161 days ago, etc. Although they may work in a newer char in there too (which would probably be Blade).