**** Rogue ****

Options
therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
39dcd6ada1d4637541f550101c5beead_l.jpg

Level 270: HP: 15122 Tile Damage: 11/64/82/73/13/12/3.0x

greenflag.png Gloves-off - Passive

Rogue takes her gloves off and grabs the enemy. She drains them of energy leaving them in a weaken state.
If no trap on the board, create a green trap. If the enemy matches the trap, then enemy is drained 60% of their strongest color.
For every 6 AP drained, stun the target for 1 turn, steal 1 ap of strongest color and damage for 500 HP.

Level 2 - 70% of enemy's strongest AP
Level 3 - 80% of enemy's strongest AP
Level 4 - 90% of enemy's strongest AP
Level 5 - 100% of enemy's strongest AP

blackflag.png Unreliable Hypersonic Punch - Cost 7 blacktile.png AP
Rogue is super powered from Carol Danver's absorbed strengths and 7th sense. Her strength comes at a price though, occasionally she is paralyzed by her own internal struggles.

Damage attack + stun opponent; 50% stuns Rogue

Level 2: Deals 568 Damage.
Level 3: Deals 684 Damage.
Level 4: Deals 790 Damage.
Level 5: Deals 909 Damage and stuns for 2 Turns.

At Max Level:
Level 3: Deals 2170 damage
Level 4: Deals 2504 damage
Level 5: Deals 2909 damage

yellowflag.png Recall Power - Cost X yellowtile.png AP
Rogue has the ability to recall powers that she has absorbed in the past though this power is not fully controlled. Rogue will recall a power at the beginning of match. As she develops her own internal struggles, she is better able to utilize these powers and stabilize her own mind.

A selection of yellow powers are randomly chosen at the beginning of the fight. Further levels lower the cost of the powers and enhance
Random selection contains: Cyclops, Wolverine, Ant-Man, Invisible Woman, Nova, Captain Falcon, Thor, The Thing, Venom

level 2 - add 50 friendly shield
level 3 - power costs 1 ap less
level 4 - shield boosts to 85
level 5 - power costs 2 ap less

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nice spec. Could use an editing pass though.

I like the idea of a passive trap. It would be scary to match green against her once you collect some AP. That puts a really fresh and unique pressure on the game. I wish the effects were a bit simpler or more streamlined. Like just a 1 turn stun and then gain some of the stolen AP.

I think the stuns would change strongest power color, which gives Green more dynamic. Black is fine.

I like Yellow as a simple way to represent Rogue's power borrowing and not be too broken. Hard to make it improve over 5 levels without going overboard, I think just keeping it equal to the borrowed power's cost, level and effects would be best. Lower cost might be too much.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the reply @erikpeter. I think the lower costs would be nice considering you don't know what you'd be getting every time you play her. And for some that could be frustrating enough to never actual play. 2 less AP seems pretty reasonable especially when paired with another character that could lower it even further.