Adventure time puzzle quest, can't equip potions or use food

Options
Here's the video, I can't use food, equip potions or use trinket, I used to have the same problem also yesterday with the old version, the new version haven't solved my problem.. https://youtu.be/PQz89p-k3so

Version: 1.4.500555
Player Name: Icedzed
Player ID: c6b68921-dc5c-4e13-b80a-4bc1149a3fa0
Client ID: b9557fa7-6dac-41ae-b07c-a3755d8802b2
Device Model: LGE LG-D802
Device OS: Android OS 4.4.2 / API-19 (KOT49I.D80220f/D80220f.1403296592)
Total RAM: 1852

Comments

• i am also having this issue i am using an android tablet the recent update did nothing to fix this issue
  • It's happening to me too!
  • I'm on the same boat! Interestingly this problem didn't start for me until after the latest patch icon_redface.gif
    I'm glad some of the bugs got squashed though
  • Ghostextechnica
    Ghostextechnica Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same - my food menu says I have no food and also says "jake" at the bottom for some reason
  • I thought that just happens to the ios version, 'cause the android is already the latest patch. Wow, and does any android user suffer the freeze after winning a battle with a lvl 99?
  • I also can't equip or use potion/food. Plus, everytime i want to do quest, the game will kick me out of the game. In the mean time, i just play the tournament and that's all i can do. Hope you can fix this.
  • Just had this bug pop up today after getting into a boss fight with the new BMO I had pulled. After the battle, it said that there was an error retrieving my roster, and to contact customer service. After that screen went away, it was just Jake, Finn, and BMO walking through like when they win a battle, but it kept going, nothing changed. I stopped the game, and reloaded it, and that's when I lost the ability to use items. I need to go in and take screen shots of all of the characters I have, since I just pulled 2 3* characters. I don't want to have to reset the game and lose everything. I just recent linked to Facebook as was the option that was given also, but I don't know if that's what did it. I don't have the ability to unlink from Facebook, so I don't know if that's where part of the error is coming from.
  • I'm unable to use any food, items or trinkets either.. Very annoying..

I've also had occasional bugs where my characters will no longer be allowed to use any skills at all while in battle..
  • Yoshjmj wrote:
    I thought that just happens to the ios version, 'cause the android is already the latest patch. Wow, and does any android user suffer the freeze after winning a battle with a lvl 99?
    Yes, that problem for me too.. I have finn at 99 and i can't use it in the story
  • who care if we cant use lvl99 char or we cant use food/potion we don't get anything from tournament.... they released an update whit 2 very important changes!!! :
    1. crafting prices and have adjusted the food prices... we still cant use it no problem
    2. we added a warning message for Android devices with 512MB of RAM or less...really?!?!
  • Yeah, just updated, and nothing is changed, still all the problem, can't use level 99 character, can't use food or potions
  • Eliza
    Eliza Posts: 18
    Options
    I posted below the same problems but even after sending a ticket bout this to customer service they send me same reply as anything else I ask them. I came to play this cause I luv adventure time since I was younger but they made a mess of this. Wish I hadn't begged to spend some of my money on it cause now it's not playable. icon_cry.gif

In crafting all my trinkets show and potions but in equip there's nothing.

Most annoying is no info from the game makers. I thought cartoon network would look after us better. I just hope they fix it before summers out.
  • I just updated my ATPQ but still i can't use food and potion, can't equip potion and trinket too. Just like the last time it happened. Very disappointing.
  • I'm having the same problem. When I'm in the crafting window, my entire inventory can be seen. HOWEVER, once I go to prepare, they are gone. Food, potion, trinkets. All gone. NOT COOL PEOPLE!!
  • Yep. Same here. For days now, on iOS, I've been having this issue. I can see how many items I have when crafting, but I can't use anything, as it tells me I have nothing, except Jake. Now, the menu crashes and I can't go back unless I close the app and restart it.
  • WHEN WILL THE PRO WILL SOLVE......
  • Bump, did the d3 stuff read the post?
  • I have been dealing with the same no items issue since before the patch. And the patch did nothing to address this problem. Can we please get a little feedback? Something like you are working on this?