Known Issue: Support's on the Battlefield (12/8/16)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone -

With the release of the new v1.9 update today the team discovered a bug that they are addressing now. The issue is that when a Support is on the Battlefield, tapping on it should invoke the card, however it does not work. The fix will be in the next update. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Comments

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In my very limited playing I noticed this as well. It also appears that clue tokens aren't working at all. I'm not drawing a card when the clue is broken from a match or when it naturally expires. And no my hand wasn't full.
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes Clues are not working either.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    Thank you for the clue note! We are working to address both of these issues.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good to hear!
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    unbelievably frustrating....
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While the quick response to this bug is much appreciated, do you think we could get an estimate on how long it'll take for the next patch to hit?

I highly encourage pushing out a new patch to fix this specific bug ASAP as it's pretty bad for gameplay. Don't wait till you've fixed everything on your list before pushing out a patch next month.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These are issues that are affecting every player. These need to be fixed immediately.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm actually quite surprised this made it past QA. All you have to do is start a match, and immediately notice that you can't click on Supports. Unless, of course, the QA phase was skipped, then it's not surprising at all.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Steeme wrote:
    I'm actually quite surprised this made it past QA. All you have to do is start a match, and immediately notice that you can't click on Supports. Unless, of course, the QA phase was skipped, then it's not surprising at all.

Dude, *we* are QA. Some of us even pay for the privilege.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is just crazy to me. How many people at d3 play test before the release of a new set? No, seriously the community wants to know. I can test patches for you in addition. This one is such an easy one to catch. Did you also know that the gems are now covered in snow. Please fix this snow bug. LOL. Just joking if you couldn't tell.
  • jedelstein
    Options
    Looks like Meld isn't working either? Glad to send a screenshot if it helps...
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Also, claiming the daily reward causes the overlay screen to remain once the reward animation has disappeared, preventing access to any other screen and thus requiring an app reboot. (Android)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Also, claiming the daily reward causes the overlay screen to remain once the reward animation has disappeared, preventing access to any other screen and thus requiring an app reboot. (Android)
    We're also aware of this issue, and the development team is investigating it.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    would you consider drawing volunteers from the pool of players here to do testing for each patch?

I imagine it's not hard to assign a seperate account for volunteers to do testing for you, and that there will be no shortage of volunteers.

Just don't make the mistake of giving extra benefits for being a volunteer because that will just lead to more complaints.
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    any ETA on fixing clues ?
    I can sense a wave of sh!tstorm coming with the Avacyn's level of difficulty Event without card draw or being able to see enemy supports
  • MrStem0
    Options
    Just when you think you have seen it all, possibly the biggest blunder so far.

Seriously, it would take like 3 turns max for a support to be played, and you expect us to believe not a single person testing it didn't see this bug?

How about getting testers remotely interested in the game?

Please fix this soon, it makes the game remarkably frustrating.
  • randomRolle
    Options
    Also voracious reader (transformed homunculus) is still bugged and its from the previous set.
    Is the bugs subforum read and investigated by anyone from d3?
  • J_Samael_C
    J_Samael_C Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sigil of Empty throne is not working in tandem with Starfield of Nyx. When Silverstrike get returned, no angel is summoned.