Conflicting Profiles

Options
DrLemniscate
DrLemniscate Posts: 55 Match Maker
In-Game name: DrLemnisc (profanity filter doesn't like the word 'scat')

When I open the app, it loads my profile correctly in the Activity Hub. I can also go to the Vault and Settings and stay as DrLemnisc.

Trying to go anywhere else, such as Story, Quick Battle, Inventory, Planeswalker changes my profile to 'Yamato'. The profile has all story chapters locked, only the starter Nissa deck and planeswalker, and an unclaimed booster in the Vault.

The only way to get my profile back is to log out and reconnect with Facebook, or close out of the app and reopen it. But then trying to do anything makes me a Japanese WWII Battleship again.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible. I have already spent $129 on your game and would like to be able to play it. Thank You.

Comments

• did you open a support ticket?
  • DrLemniscate
    Options
    Theldin wrote:
    did you open a support ticket?

Yes, posting here in case anyone might have some insight.

I only play on the one device (android). The Yamato profile is actively being played. Checked it just now and they have completed a few parts of Chapter 1, and have gained currency. For the purposes of testing, I was able to spend some Runes on levelling their Nissa.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just had the same issue. It turned me into user "Kirito808".

I rebooted the app and it logged me in as Talahamut, then when I pressed "Play" it switched me to Kirito808 again.
  • Same issue, switched to a zero progress noob icon_e_sad.gif
  • DrLemniscate
    Options
    Sounds like some problem in establishing unique account linkage with facebook?
  • Aprophilix
    Options
    I have the same bug on my iOS device. As soon as I go past the front screen, my profile switches to "BlackBrair" (maybe he or she misspelled BlackBriar?)

In any case, BlackBrair has some sweet cards, but I'd rather have my actual profile back! I hope they get this fixed soon.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have same problem, what bothers me it last for 2 days now... icon_e_sad.gif
  • DrLemniscate
    Options
    Also preventing me from collecting daily rewards. I can press the "collect" button, but all it does is spin. Of course, I can collect daily rewards for this Yamato profile.
  • Same, changed me from Bluthos to RVRnoah. I try logging out then in, see my ownname, and if I click anywhere it changes back.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you playing on multiple devices? If so, are they both the same OS/Version? Curious, was going to load the game on my tablet, but wanted more info first, did not want to run into this.
  • DrLemniscate
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Are you playing on multiple devices? If so, are they both the same OS/Version? Curious, was going to load the game on my tablet, but wanted more info first, did not want to run into this.

I'm not playing on multiple devices. Just the single Android phone. The Yamato profile is actively being played, which I can see from their Story progress. I have been playing some quick battles on their account just to be able to play without messing up their progression.
  • R_Dash
    R_Dash Posts: 24
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm also having this issue. I'm playing on Android and it seems to have started after the 1.2.2 patch (which I never saw any patch notes for, btw).

My profile name is "RamblinDash" and I keep getting logged in as "Mordred" whenever I try to do anything. I am playing on one device only (a Moto X) and have not connected using Facebook.
  • DrLemniscate
    Options
    Looks like this issue has been resolved for me. Everyone should try to play again.
  • R_Dash
    Options
    Just Checked -- Not resolved for me.

Interestingly, me and my alter ego ("Mordred") have the same UID listed in the Settings page. I know that "U" is supposed to stand for "Unique", so possibly this is the cause of the tangle?
  • Aprophilix
    Options
    Looks like I'm still bugged as well. I too notice that my alter ego appears to have the same id number as I do. I'm not sure whether it's relevant. Hopefully they'll get me online soon!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Uh oh, that's no good. Duplicate unique IDs are a big problem.
  • I have the same problem. Tried uninstalling the game and re-installing. Seems to be an issue with the Facebook save.
  • R_Dash
    Options
    It's not only with the Facebook save, because I'm not using Facebook and I still have the problem.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Single device, no Facebook, same issue. Close to deleting the game altogether.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It should be hot-fixed soon (I'm hoping tomorrow!)