Quick battle event rollover issue call out!

Options
Hello everyone!

We are currently looking for players who are experiencing this issue:

In Quick battle, the timer states the event is over and the play button displays Next round. However when completing the battle, upon returning to the Quick battle menu, the timer is still stuck at event over and the next round was not launched.

If this issue is happening to you, please send me a private message with your User ID (UID in settings) and a screenshot of the Quick battle screen.

Your help in this will be most appreciated.

Thank you!

PS: If you are stuck in the same event or previous one (we should currently be on Meeting of the Minds), also send me a private message with a screenshot. Thank you.

Comments

• I'm still in colorless event for the third time in a row. Should that already been fixed with 1.31 or shall we wait for the event switch in a few hours?
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    PM sent regarding this issue.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

We have an employee that had this issue and the fix that helped get him unstuck was to level up his Planeswalker, please try to level up your Planeswalker and go back into the quick battle system.

Also, if anyone wants the special deal, please close the app out, and the special deal that costs real money will be available again.

See your planeswalkers in quick battles!

Cthulhu
  • ChrisTot
    Options
    Just leveled up my Gideon and tried another round. Still experiencing the same issue. So until it's resolved we WON'T be seeing each other in the Quick Battles icon_razz.gif
  • ChrisTot
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hello Everyone,
    We have an employee that had this issue and the fix that helped get him unstuck was to level up his Planeswalker, please try to level up your Planeswalker and go back into the quick battle system.
    Also, if anyone wants the special deal, please close the app out, and the special deal that costs real money will be available again.
    See your planeswalkers in quick battles!
    Cthulhu

Just leveled up my Gideon and tried another round. Still experiencing the same issue. So until it's resolved we WON'T be seeing each other in the Quick Battles icon_razz.gif
  • Stack again after green event, i can't join in next round...... icon_e_sad.gif
    how i can solve???
  • Coconut99
    Options
    So that's what's going on? I wondered why the timer expired on my Fight for Honor event and then just showed the event restarting, without me getting any rewards at all. Not sure how to grab a screenshot from my Android device, but will try to figure that out to send a PM. UID is Coconut, though.
  • wushu624
    Options
    I am experiencing the quick battle event rollover issue. Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts yet to be able to send a forum PM, so I am posting here.

25208573976_07bdec6216_z.jpg
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To grab a screenshot, I think you either hold down the power button and the home key or the power button and volume down.
  • QvThTV.png

Stuck again.... why??

Obviously when I start a game I always fight with the same people with same decks.......
  • wushu624
    Options
    wushu624 wrote:
    I am experiencing the quick battle event rollover issue. Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts yet to be able to send a forum PM, so I am posting here.

I am still stuck on the quick battle event rollover. This time the picture updated to the next QB, but I never participated in it.

25234116376_552f647bcc_z.jpg
  • wushu624
    Options
    wushu624 wrote:
    wushu624 wrote:

I am still stuck on the quick battle event rollover. This time the picture updated to the next QB, but I never participated in it.

25234116376_552f647bcc_z.jpg

This is the 3rd consecutive quick battle event rollover that I am stuck on. This the updated picture, and I am still unable to move onto the next QB.
    25214636281_089f8a09c0_z.jpg
  • I'm having this issue as well, but cannot PM on the board until my participation increases (fair enough). Here is the screenshot from this morning.

h5pt9F4.png
  • Thank you for your feedback!

We are currently looking into this issue. You are on the correct event right now, but the issue is that it considers it to be over. Could you all double check the date and time on your devices please? We are investigating all possible leads for this issue.
  • Thanks for looking into this. The date and time on my device are accurate and set automatically.

XO5ezCz.png?1

Within the past 2 weeks an event did appear to work correctly, but it was after using a different planeswalker. I have yet to get it to work correctly since then.
  • wushu624
    wushu624 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for working on this- hopefully the information I am providing will help resolve the issue. I was able to participate in one event yesterday, but when I attempted to join the next event, I experienced the quick battle event rollover issue.
    25316736951_1b70577153_z.jpg

In response to your query regarding time and date on devices, I have everything set to automatic as seen in the screenshot.
    25291479432_155f4136e6_z.jpg
    wushu624 wrote:
    wushu624 wrote:
    wushu624 wrote:
    ...snip...

...snip...

This is the 3rd consecutive quick battle event rollover that I am stuck on. This the updated picture, and I am still unable to move onto the next QB.
    ...snip...
  • What's strange is that all of these errors seem to be for the current round. That is, Fight for Honor is currently running right now, it hasn't ended.
  • wushu624
    wushu624 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just tried something that Hibernum_Marie suggested- I switched to a different Planeswalker and now I am participating in the current QB. The previous QB, I finished with Gideon and attempted to start the current QB with Gideon and was stuck on the rollover. I switched to Nissa and it looks like I am now in the current QB.
    25117540270_3bdb650df4_z.jpg
  • wushu624 wrote:
    I just tried something that Hibernum_Marie suggested- I switched to a different Planeswalker and now I am participating in the current QB. The previous QB, I finished with Gideon and attempted to start the current QB with Gideon and was stuck on the rollover. I switched to Nissa and it looks like I am now in the current QB.
    25117540270_3bdb650df4_z.jpg

You beat me to the punch.

For all those who are experiencing this issue, please try the quick battle event with another planeswalker to see if it fixes it. If not, let me know.
  • Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Options
    Looking at everyone else's screenshots, I'm wondering if I actually have a different issue? I've not only been stuck in Fight with Honor (doing battles with both of my planeswalkers), I've also always been in a bracket all by my lonesome. Never got any kind of rewards for the first time expiration or any of the subsequent ones (been at least a week, I think?).

Apologies for giant image, can't figure out how to resize it.

Screenshot_2016-02-24-09-18-46_zpsmh42gnxb.png