Not doable move suggestion

Options
Happened only once to me but I thought I should tell you about it anyways.

If it's your turn and you don't do your move for a while the game will suggest a move to you.
Once it suggested me to switch some tiles which would not even lead to a 3 match. I thought perhaps it just shows the colors wrong, so I tried to switch the suggested tiles but they just flipped back and the game waited for my move.

Comments

• Question: Are you using any effects that change gem colors?

I can't be certain, but this happens regularly for me and I think it occurs after using my L3 Nature's Bounty. I believe it is a display artifact after the color changes due to the effect for a gem that previously did have a potential match.
  • kore wrote:
    Question: Are you using any effects that change gem colors?

I can't be certain, but this happens regularly for me and I think it occurs after using my L3 Nature's Bounty. I believe it is a display artifact after the color changes due to the effect for a gem that previously did have a potential match.

I don't know what happened before. I play 4 different PWs regularly. All I remember is that it happened to me after 1.31.

And as I said in the other post where I mentioned this bug, I don't often pay even attention to the match suggestions.
  • Nerimos wrote:
    kore wrote:
    Question: Are you using any effects that change gem colors?

I don't know what happened before. I play 4 different PWs regularly. All I remember is that it happened to me after 1.31.

And as I said in the other post where I mentioned this bug, I don't often pay even attention to the match suggestions.

The question remains, are you using any gem-color-changing effects? There aren't a lot out there, actually, that do it after the suggested move is suggested. For instance, the suggested move always appears after color-changes due to land are applied; it's an order of operations thing. The Elvish Visionary effect occurs after gem-match and casting, at which point the suggested move disappears. So even if you do a match-5, cast EV, and change your 3 gem colors the suggested move will reset after the EV effect.

Again, I don't know what other effects exist, besides Nature's Bounty or Nature's Regrowth, but any effect that changes gem colors subsequent to the suggested move without involving an actual move probably produces the anomaly you're describing.

To be clear, this is a bug.
  • I do use them with my high level Nissa but I'm really not sure if the bug appeared while I played her.