Diregraf Colossus has broke

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Diregraf no longer seems to work, currently only enters play as a 2/2 as abilities aren't triggering correctly.

Please fix this, thanks

Comments

• Avacyn
    Avacyn Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    There seems to be a problem with having 2 zombies on board when you summon the colossus.
    In my case, having both zombie tokens(from under the floorboard) and prized amalgam on board well not trigger his skills, he well come in as a 2/2. however he well correctly trigger his skills if there is only 1 zombie on board when you summon him.

Same thing happens when using liliana's 3rd ability(Raise Dead) to bring him back from the grave. I also think he does not count himself as a zombie anymore. reason why his not bigger from triggering his 2nd skill. And when colossus enters the battlefield alone with no zombies he stays as a 2/2 as mentioned.
  • ChowDerHead
    ChowDerHead Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Specifically, I have observed the following behavior with Diregraf Colossus when...

Diregraf Colossus comes into play alone when cast - nothing happens.
    Two Diregraf Colossus (Colossi?) come into play alone through Raise Dead ability - nothing happens.
    One or more Diregraf Colossus come into play with two other zombies in play - nothing happens.
    Diregraf Colossus is in play and a zombie comes into play - +2/+2 ability triggers.

At least one of the abilities (sort of) works. Hopefully this was an accidental nerf, and not something permanent.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JC said in another thread it wasn't intended and will be looked into reverting.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Specifically, I have observed the following behavior with Diregraf Colossus when...

Diregraf Colossus comes into play alone when cast - nothing happens.
    Two Diregraf Colossus (Colossi?) come into play alone through Raise Dead ability - nothing happens.
    One or more Diregraf Colossus come into play with two other zombies in play - nothing happens.
    Diregraf Colossus is in play and a zombie comes into play - +2/+2 ability triggers.

At least one of the abilities (sort of) works. Hopefully this was an accidental nerf, and not something permanent.

Adding to that: two Diregraf Colossus played from hand - nothing happens (ends up as a 4/4 creature).
  • Remnant_Divinity
    Remnant_Divinity Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm glad I looked into the forums, to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing this. After the last patch is when this started happening. I've played Colossus on a two zombie board, and he started a 2/2. Which inevitably made me lose a couple games, destroying my streak. I really hope they don't sweep this under the rug, and see it as a problem. I know games can be imperfect, but knowing you're trying, is helpful enough