Village Messenger transforming on second turn

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
Village Messenger doesn't appear to be recognizing itself as a cast card, still (other Transform cards may be the same, who knows). It's getting cast, attacks, and then is transforming on the opponent's next turn.

Comments

• pacha
    pacha Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think that every card with the same text as Village Messenger are producing the same effect : if you don't cast another spell, support or creature AFTER casting this transforming creature, it will trigger its transformation ability.

That's why Neglected Heirloom is so cool!
  • paralistalon
    Options
    I've been playing a red werewolf deck for the event and can confirm that only village messenger is bugged. I've even seen it transform on my turn after my opponent played a spell on their turn!
  • pacha
    pacha Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    You're right, i've checked it more closely today and Village Messenger is the only one (I have) with wich it occurs.
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The bug with this card is not anything to do with the turn it is cast.

This side of the card transforms every single turn. The fact that it transforms straight after casting it is the most noticeable, but if you ever see it transform back, it will transform again the next turn. Even if you/your opponent played a card. In fact even if they played 3 cards. Even on turns where other werewolves in play don't transform. The card is implemented as simply:
    "At the beginning of each turn Transform this creature."

(note that I'm only talking about the front face here, the back face works correctly)