Nodes of Power award not given

Options
erakbgg
erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
Anyone else not get their Nodes of Power reward? I finished 23rd, but only got the coalition reward, not the individual ones.

Comments

• hammer7402
    Options
    I didn't get my single player reward. I've not gotten the rare before but this time I didn't receive the the booster or the gold.
  • jayabalard
    jayabalard Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had that happen last time they ran that event; it was the first time I had clicked on claim my reward from the activity hub for that event (instead of getting there by clicking on events)

I got my reward a couple of weeks later (I had finished in the top 20 that time)
  • RiffRaff14
    Options
    Identical situation. I placed 23rd and got an Uncommon for my coalition's place but no reward for my rank 23 (75 crystals, Rare and Booster). I put in a support ticket.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Received coalition reward but not individual. It hasn't happened to me in awhile. I'm sure support will get it sorted.
  • Elexsynn3411
    Options
    Same here. Received a rare card than nothing else. No gems, no booster. Finished in the teens.
  • Elexsynn3411
    Options
    Do we have any word on when these will be payed out?

Has anyone started receiving their rewards?

I have not yet.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Do we have any word on when these will be payed out?

Has anyone started receiving their rewards?

I have not yet.
    Support is not magic. It takes a few days for things to go through the process after a ticket is submitted.