Champion Level Rewards (Completed)

Options
Steellatch
Steellatch Posts: 84 Match Maker
edited January 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Here's a compiled sheet of rewards. It looks as if everything has been completed. Thanks to everyone that helped fill in all the blanks today. I will probably close editing tonight and polish up the format.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd just be wary of this, in that there are still 4*s coming. I wonder if the 4*s who have dual 'sponsor' 3*s will lose one to a newer 4* upon release.

I'd imagine the 1:1 mappings are safe.
  • Steellatch
    Options
    I will do my best to keep everything up to date when changes are made.
  • It would probably be helpful to some people to know the order of the colors (see viewtopic.php?p=466669#p466669). Could this be added to the spreadsheet?
  • Steellatch
    Options
    dr_ishmael wrote:
    It would probably be helpful to some people to know the order of the colors (see viewtopic.php?p=466669#p466669). Could this be added to the spreadsheet?
    Yes, I can add the order you receive the colors. Opened up editing so others can fill in the gaps.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very nice spreadsheet. Does Bagman give rewards as well? Should I champion him? I just might...
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He gives 3* spidey covers.
  • Steellatch wrote:
    dr_ishmael wrote:
    It would probably be helpful to some people to know the order of the colors (see viewtopic.php?p=466669#p466669). Could this be added to the spreadsheet?
    Yes, I can add the order you receive the colors. Opened up editing so others can fill in the gaps.

Awesome! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bag-Man has one significant change in his champion rewards compared to other two-star characters.

Every other character gets 100 Hero Points upon hitting level 144.

Bag-Man instead grants a Legendary Token at 144.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Squirrel Girl was apparently changed to yield Ant Man covers. Updated the sheet and added color order.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    This should be a stickied topic.