MPQ World Records

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Some records should be tracked somewhere.

Single Match Records:
Most friendly Strike tiles on the board. vudu3 with 39.
Most Charged tiles on the board. john1620b with 47.
Most Traps by old Daredevil on the board. turul with 16.
Most Force Bubbles on the board. Kolence with 43.
Most Speed Shot tiles on the board. turul with 14.
Most Mischief tiles on the board. locked with 19.
Most damage in a single attack. Nonce Equitaur with 33134 (4 Thor Smite).
Most greentile.png on a stable board. 30 by T2TheMoney.
Most blacktile.png on a stable board. 26 by Turul.
Most whitecrit.png on a stable board. Flare808 with 8.
Fewest colors on the board. 3, by Turul.
Most 5-matches available on a board. 10, by T2TheMoney.
Most ridiculous first turn AI cascade. Pylgrim - 61 AP.
Most ridiculous first turn Player cascade. adamLmpq with 65 AP.
Most power moves in 1 turn. lavs23 with 41.

Scoring Records:
Highest player score in a PVP event. sixtynine (The Defenders) scored 6108 in Cat-5 PvP.
Highest player score in a Season. Mr Maestro (Shi-ar Empire) - 28922 (Season 9)
Highest Alliance score in a PVP event. OpPayHarder scored 45212 in Hollowpoint Kiss.
Highest Alliance score in a Season. The X-Men 2 - 413368 (Season 4)
Greatest loss of points in a PVP event. WorldRunner lost over 1500 points.
Most points from defensive victories. j12601 with 117.
Highest PvP score in #10. Chris001 in #10 with 2913 points.
Lowest score to win #1 in a PVP event. adamLmpq with 562 points to win Army of One.
Most Deadpool points: JCTthe3rd81 with almost 200000.

Forum Records:
Best Prediction. squirrel85 with New game mode: The Gauntlet.
Highest scoring forum post. Ben Grimm with 169.
Longest thread. Django Unbuffed alliance thread.
#1 forum reputation. Was TheUnwiseOne, now Nonce Equitaur 2, will eventually be Ben Grimm.
Most Posts. Phantron

Miscellaneous Records:
Most Roster slots. JCTthe3rd81 with 115.
Most Standard tokens. Mouser with 1000.
Maxed Roster. Colognoisseur (Retribution). Venser2014 (Asgard Empire) (Anyone else?)
Longest phrase hidden within different (eventual) character tokens: "cross my palm with silver"
icon_colossus_new.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_yelena.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ares.pngicon_loki.pngicon_moonstone.png
icon_wolverine.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_ironman.png :lukecage: icon_venom.png :elektra: icon_rocket.png

Unclaimed Records:
Most friendly Protect tiles on the board. (I've seen 30+ in survival mode with Falcon / Mags / Capt America).
Most friendly Counters on the board. (3* Storm to remove TU, Sentry to place 16, 1* Hawkeye to slash a row, Sentry to place -- would give 28)
Longest game not by choice. Old version Spiderman+2 dead allies VS high level Ragnarok, Juggs, Daken.
Most Shield counters on the board. (Captain America)
Most Billy club counters on the board. (Daredevil)
Most Rainbow sets of Strike tiles. The Rainbow Strike. (Punisher)
Most Team-up tiles on the board. (Ms. Marvel)
Best stolen counter. (Moonstone)
Most web tiles on the board. (Spiderman, Venom)
Most Trap tiles on the board. (Fury, Doom, Elektra, Daredevil)
Full health team closest to after battle - death. (Spiderman, She-Hulk, OBW, Beast)
Weakest team to fill out 210 AP.
Lowest combined health for 3 conscious opponents.
Lowest combined health for 3 conscious allies.
Highest number of "impossible" Team-up powers.
Most ISO banked:
Most HP banked:

Many records are in 'Marvel Puzzle Quest' User Statistics (Heroes & Abilities).

Any other records to add? Can any claim, post pictures, or give links to records of note for MPQ?

Comments

• like 6 people or so broke 6k in catagory 5
  • "Most unimpressive performance"
    "Greatest number of failures on a single node"
    "Most absurd losses that should've been easy victories"
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    Least redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.png on the board. Zero, by Turul.
    turul wrote:
    Dat board control
    Screenshot_2014_12_29_20_55_59.png
  • 4. Lowest score to win #1 in a PVP event.

This was probably achieved in the first few PVPs and will never be even approached again, unless there are hyper-low-sharded brackets where people are winning with 500 points.

The lowest I've seen in probably the last year was the one I won accidentally at about 850, and that was in the Spring. Prior to shields, people were winning at, what, like 700 or so?
  • Maestro145
    Options
    Some records should be tracked somewhere.

1. Highest player score in a PVP event. sixtynine (The Defenders) scored 6063 in Cat-5 PvP.
    2. Highest Alliance score in a PVP event. OpPayHarder scored 45212 in Hollowpoint Kiss.
    3. Greatest loss of points in a PVP event. I remember a post of someone losing over 1500 points.
    4. Lowest score to win #1 in a PVP event.
    4. Most Strike tiles on the board.
    5. Most Protect tiles on the board.
    6. Most Counters on the board.
    7. Most Charged tiles on the board.
    8. Most Traps on the board.
    9. Most Force Bubbles on the board. Kolence with 39.
    10. Most damage in a single attack. Used to be Moonstone stealing a level 395 sniper tile.
    11. Most of a single color on the board.
    12. Most 5-matches available on a board.
    13. Weakest team to fill out 210 AP.
    14. Lowest combined health for 3 conscious opponents.
    15. Lowest combined health for 3 conscious allies.
    16. Highest scoring forum post.
    17. Longest thread.
    18. Most ridiculous first turn AI cascade. Pylgrim - 61 AP.
    19. Most ridiculous first turn Player cascade.
    20. Most Roster slots.
    21. Highest number of "impossible" Team-up powers.

Any other records to add? Can any claim, post pictures, or give links to records of note for MPQ?

69 has more then that.

First 4000 ask xmen
    First 5000 sham
    First 6000 me
  • I'm fairly sure I have the largest shield break. I surely have the most of them LOL

My highest was going from 2200 to 600-650. Don't remember the exact score anymore. I lost 1550-ish pts overnight. It was the same PvP that me and PR (And sham) ended with 2500+ scores. I'll have to look to see if I can find a forum post or pics but I don't know if they exist anymore.

Nesk/69 had a large one too. May have been more than 1550... I don't recall.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Throwing my hat in the ring here. 14 strike tiles for, 5 against, 19 total on board. Will technically have 23 on board at finish as I'm about to cast TBTI also, but not sure it counts when victory is achieved.

Edit: Before and after TBTI. Bonus in the 2nd shot, have a strike tile of every color.
    LQsq3fh.jpg
    OnYofq5.jpg
  • Largest thread, Django Unbuffed alliance thread
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For #20, I've got 110 slots. But I have a little over $200 in my google account I'm planning to use to buy some more. I know I'll have 112 slots in the next few days for my Luke Cage and his back up. Stopped buying slots for a while at 104 when they said they were "looking" at roster slot prices. But since they said in the Q&A that they were not going to change them, I started buying them again.

wCNYE0K.png?2
    4Eq3JhE.png?2
  • 4Eq3JhE.png?2

This is why I don't have doubles of anyone.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Throwing my hat in the ring here. 14 strike tiles for, 5 against, 19 total on board. Will technically have 23 on board at finish as I'm about to cast TBTI also, but not sure it counts when victory is achieved.
    I did this today in Simulation 06 of Simulator (Hard).

IMG_2248.jpg

I count 27 strike tiles. AI used Coercive Field and then Bird Strike. I followed up with Berserker Rage and than Trickery. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm sure with a little bit of effort and luck this could easily be beat on this node. Just need to let cMags use Polarizing Force to clear out the TU tiles and then let the AI throw out some more protect tiles before using Trickery.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dat Sentry
    mpqa.png

Dat many traps (unnerfed Daredevil)
    mpqb.png
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    - Highest Shield Sim Score (post 2400 reward progression cap) deserves to be tracked as people could go to town on that if they wanted to.
  • turul
    Options
    Dat many strike tiles
    mpqc.png
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You've got most strike, protect, attack tiles on the board. Most countdown tiles. And most charged tiles. But what about one with every tile on the board covered? I've come close, but never quite been able to get every single tile covered.

I'll have to find and play back the recording to get a screen shot, but I was using Patch, C Mag, and Thorette. I cleared all the TU tiles, (of course after the board settled, there were still two left that had dropped into the top row), with C Mag. Then hit 2 Patch green to cover some green and purple. Then hit a Thorette yellow to convert the 2 CD tiles to charged. Then hit Thorette blue 2 times. With the exception of the 2 TU tiles and 1 black tile, the entire board was covered. (multiple abilities made possible by Thorette's triple Ap charges). icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:

I'm sure with a little bit of effort and luck this could easily be beat on this node. Just need to let cMags use Polarizing Force to clear out the TU tiles and then let the AI throw out some more protect tiles before using Trickery.

Mine used a Trickery TU, at one point there were about 40 protect tiles out but Magneto kept nuking the TU tiles so I couldn't get the last match until the point just before that shot.
  • LOWEST SCORE SHIELDED?
    2014_08_11_17_09_56.png
  • turul
    Options
    3 colors
    Screenshot_2015_01_01_10_28_06.png
    Screenshot_2015_01_01_09_56_10.png
  • xf67Ifp.png

34 charge tiles just for an opening bid...

as a side note the smite i'm about to use would be good for 26429 damage (just one hit 360 ish hulk with a smite before the ss icon_e_smile.gif )
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    Updated with lots of records. turul is cleaning up.

I know I've seen a lot of protect tiles with Mags/Falcon/Cap America, but I don't have screenshots.
    I've also seen a lot of counters with Sentry vs Sentry + Loki/Hawkeye, but I don't have screenshots.
    I've covered the board with Attack tiles using Storm, but don't have screenshots. This record is likely too easy/trivial -- it's a standard strategy against goons.