RIP Magstorm(and Winfinite)

Options
So we've pleaded our cases, and tomorrow, Magstorm will die. I made this thread because maybe there are others out there who would like to wish magstorm goodbye before the changes tomorrow.

There will seriously be no replacing them(I've tried, I don't have mystique properly specced, but I've tried to replicate magstorm with no luck), especially with Gauntlet next.

...Sigh....

RIP MAGSTORM!!!!

Comments

• RIP Magstorm. You made my transition into 3* land so much easier. You'll be missed.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Vacation! I'm out for the Sun...

o3hRfR1.jpg
  • tumblr_nbfcsius5A1shxe70o1_500.gif
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MagStorm got me through the first Gauntlet, taking out 250+ enemies with ease.

Mostly nostalgia for the combo now, though occasionally I was taking MagStormHawk out to play in DDQ.

So long.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Options
    DDQ will feel lonely without them...
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Used them today to do a shield hop and a final match before the pvp ended. Almost stayed shielded through end of event but took the match for one last hurrah.
  • RIP Magstorm, and welcome Hawkneato!
  • Roswulf
    Roswulf Posts: 87
    Options
    MagStorm got me through the first Gauntlet, taking out 250+ enemies with ease.

Mostly nostalgia for the combo now, though occasionally I was taking MagStormHawk out to play in DDQ.

So long.

It seems almost cruel to make the change one day into a Gauntlet with CStorm boosted. This is what Marvel Now Mags was built for!
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    I've been using OBW and 2 star.png Wolverine for about the first 3 and a half months of play, only ended up getting 2 star.png storm a week or two ago, suddenly understood why so many people were running it in pvp (a perfect team for me to fight against with my setup as i could tear them to shreds). Dumped most of my ISO-8 into the pair of them and now they're getting nerfed icon_lol.gif

Not mad though, just unlucky timing. I didn't really feel like they were particularly overpowered tbh, maybe in pve but pvp i loved fighting them. Much prefered to Ares and his bloody 2 turn onslaught.
  • Well, I went as far as I could before Magstorm was nerfed tonight, only made it to sim 37. I've got 4 whales saved up at least, it'll have to do b/c tomorrow MagStorm is dead.

RIP, you were my most efficient team.