Comparing vault contents

Options
DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
The 4* available to me are icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png , icon_thor.pngblueflag.png and icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png .

Is that what everybody else is seeing?

I'd imagine it is, but...couldn't hurt to compare.

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    The 4* available to me are icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png , icon_thor.pngblueflag.png and icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png .

Is that what everybody else is seeing?

I'd imagine it is, but...couldn't hurt to compare.

Good idea. Looks like it's individual to some extent. I see icon_thor.pngredflag.png , icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png, and icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png .

Makes me wonder if 3* are the same too
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine shows redflag.png IW / redflag.pngicon_thor.png / redflag.pngicon_elektra.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine shows icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.pngicon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HMMMMMMMMMMM strange.

I have icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png , icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png and icon_elektra.pngredflag.png

STRANGE......................

Do you think it's somehow based off 4* covers we have in our roster already? I dunno... I am missing some 4*s but do have those three. Having said that, I think my theory might be partly off, as I am yet to get a icon_kamalakhan.png cover but she is in my vault. Still likely to be totally random?
  • DFiPL
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    HMMMMMMMMMMM strange.

I have icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png , icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png and icon_elektra.pngredflag.png

STRANGE......................

Do you think it's somehow based off 4* covers we have in our roster already? I dunno... I am missing some 4*s but do have those three.

of the ones in my vault, I only have icon_professorx.png . I sold my yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png a while ago and have never had icon_starlord.png on PC.

I'm going to check my mobile vault and compare the non-featured covers and the 4*, see how they differ. I'll report back.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have
    175 assorted 2*s.
    42 health pack sets (5 pack)
    30 1500 ISO packs
    12 250 HP packs

5 sentry
    5 punisher
    5 blade
    5 patch
    5 human torch
    2 Iron man 40
    1 luke Cage
    1 Iron first
    1 gamorra
    1 doom
    1 Hulk
    1 cmags
    2 5000 ISO
    1 10000 ISO
    1 1000 HP
    yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png
    blackflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach's Android vault:

icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png

Wolveroach's Steam vault:

icon_professorx.pngblueflag.pngicon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.png

Definitely looking random to me, as Moon already has 5 fury yellow and x-nerf black.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Mobile's 4* covers: icon_starlord.pngredflag.png , icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png, icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png

Mobile's non-featured 3*: icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.png , icon_gamora.pngblackflag.png , icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png x2, icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png and redflag.png , icon_doctordoom.pngpurpleflag.png and an extra icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png (he's also featured)

PC's non-featured 3*: icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png and greenflag.png , icon_lukecage.pngyellowflag.png and blackflag.png , icon_ragnarok.pngblueflag.png x2, icon_daken.pngblackflag.png , icon_loki.pngblackflag.png and an extra icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png (he's also featured)

So it looks like the 3* and 4* prizes are individual to an extent.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I also have:

5 sentry
    5 punisher
    5 blade
    5 patch
    5 human torch

similar to the post a few above here and align with the covers of the 5 days of deadpool, but then a whole bunch of random different 3* ones.

So it looks like some stuff is set (most) and some randomised (the 4*'s and a portion of the 3*'s).

I wonder if "reseting" the vault actually changes these randomised ones...

On a related note and I think the dev video does imply it but it would seem like this might be the token model they may move to for the entire game or at least the events. Put all your event characters there for a course of a week or two and the more tokens you redeem, the slightly better your odds. Maybe. As it stands now, it's just a visualised Taco Token with another 10 - 15 good things.

Also, these are called Sweet. Are we going to get the other 4 tastes? I am waiting for Umami.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    I also have:

5 sentry
    5 punisher
    5 blade
    5 patch
    5 human torch

similar to the post a few above here and align with the covers of the 5 days of deadpool, but then a whole bunch of random different 3* ones.

So it looks like some stuff is set (most) and some randomised (the 4*'s and a portion of the 3*'s).

I wonder if "reseting" the vault actually changes these randomised ones...

If there's a whale out there that plans to buy tokens until he or she cleans out the good stuff and then spend another 1000 HP to reset the vault as a guinea pig, I will raise a beer in their honor for doing what I'm not willing to in the name of science. icon_lol.gif
  • Asmodius37
    Asmodius37 Posts: 32
    edited June 2015
    Options
    firethorne wrote:
    I have
    175 assorted 2*s.
    42 health pack sets (5 pack)
    30 1500 ISO packs
    12 250 HP packs

5 sentry
    5 punisher
    5 blade
    5 patch
    5 human torch
    2 Iron man 40
    1 luke Cage
    1 Iron first
    1 gamorra
    1 doom
    1 Hulk
    1 cmags
    2 5000 ISO
    1 10000 ISO
    1 1000 HP
    yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png
    blackflag.pngicon_wolverine.png

I think this is the rough percentage of what you can draw presuming you start with an untouched vault.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Legendary - 2% <- - This includes star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers, 10,000 iso8.png, and 1,000 imcoin.png.
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Rare - 11% <- - This includes star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers and 5,000 iso8.png.
    star.pngstar.png Uncommon (notable/useful) - 28% <- - This includes useful things like 250 spideycoin.png, 1,500 iso8.png, and healthpack.png's .
    star.pngstar.png Uncommon (**** normal star.pngstar.png 's icon_cry.gif ) - 59%

Of course the odds increase as you draw out things from covers, but you get the idea.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    I've got 3 xf covers in my vault. No other star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png . 3/300=1% draw for 4 star.png

I counted 181 star.pngstar.png covers. 181/300=60.3% pull for 2 star.png

Didn't bother counting the tiny iso rewards or 5 heal packs, as I had lost interest by that point. icon_cry.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    puppychow wrote:
    I've got 3 xf covers in my vault. No other star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png . 3/300=1% draw for 4 star.png

I counted 181 star.pngstar.png covers. 181/300=60.3% pull for 2 star.png

Didn't bother counting the tiny iso rewards or 5 heal packs, as I had lost interest by that point. icon_cry.gif

Technically, the big ISO and big HP are also star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png . But, I do have the same feeling. I was certainly hoping for better odds at the legendary characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've got Yellow Thor, Yellow Starlord, Purple Fury. I only really need the Starlord (and need is putting it pretty strongly) - My Fury is at 5 in purple and Thor is at 3 in yellow and that's all I want.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30889&p=376332#p376332 (IceIX):
    Just to be completely clear since it keeps coming up, here's a sample Deadpool Daily Vault. THIS IS PRERELEASE INFO AND MAY CHANGE.
    3x random 4* covers (completely random characters/abilities)
    3x random 3* Featured Character 1
    3x random 3* Featured Character 2
    3x random 3* Featured Character 3
    3x random 3* Featured Character 4
    3x random 3* Featured Character 5
    1x 10K Iso-8
    2x 5K Iso-8
    30x 1500 Iso-8
    1x 1000 Hero Points
    12x 250 Hero Points
    42x 3 Health Packs
    9x random 3* covers
    185x random 2* covers

It completely refreshes when the parent Event refreshes.

The 3x Random 3* Featured Character changed to 5x, but it looks like as IceIX mentioned, all the 4* and 3* covers are randomized by color - and randomized by character outside of 5x for each of the featured.

I have an extra HT/Pun in the random 3* cover section, so those can be anyone including essentials.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had two blue thoress and a blu nf when I opened the vault this morning. I played dpd, and looked again---yellow thoress, green iw, and red sl.

So somehow my contents changed, and no, I did not pay th 1k hp to do it.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If there is nothing we rally fancy drawing (except for the big HP jackpot) do tokens roll over to the next week for improved odds?
  • Asmodius37
    Asmodius37 Posts: 32
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    If there is nothing we rally fancy drawing (except for the big HP jackpot) do tokens roll over to the next week for improved odds?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Since if you were to save your new taco tokens everyday for the next 150 days, you would be guaranteed to get whatever it was that you wanted out of the pool of stuff that is shown. If you get the items you want early, save the rest till next time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    we really need to condense all these vault threads, this seems like the best vault thread. Do mods do that? Any mods watching?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The RNG 4* in my vault are:

icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

I checked once between gaining the two sweet taco's and I didn't notice anything reset in between plays. I'll check tomorrow to see if the RNG covers switch but I would imagine they would be locked for 5 days.

There is a icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png as well that I'd love to pull, but since I don't really need any of the featured 3* this week I think I'll just be keeping mine for a week and see if they carry over properly rather than trying for that one cover. I'd only have 10 Sweet Taco's at the end of the week to try to pull that single cover out of 300, which doesn't seem like such good odds.