My personal (genuine, not sarcastic) thank you to the forum

Options
rbdragon
rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I speak up from time to time, but mostly I lurk around the forums reading about who hates what about the game, and trying to both improve my game play, and learn about what's coming up in the future.

One thing I learned in passing was when someone (I wish I could remember who, I'd give credit where it's due) mentioned to score higher in PVP, try getting into Slice 4. Now, I'm not a Line user (with the exception of my own alliance's chat), not that I'm opposed to it as I've mentioned in other posts. But ever since I learned to enter Slice 4, my score average has gone from mid 800's to 1000 minimums (and a few 1300's as well).

Another thing that just made sense to me was learning to wait 10 - 15 minutes to allow the high target players to shield (easy to do when in my bracket of course, but not always an option). I wish they would put a shield symbol next to players names when you look them up in the alliance score section, but checking scores and then checking to see changes 10 minutes later works sort-of well as well.

Those who complain that you can't get 1300 with a 3* roster - that's exactly what I have. If you look at my roster, I have a few 4* that are decent, and 1 (X-Force) completed. The only way I was able to do it was by learning what I found here, in the forums. Try slice 4 if you're roster is similar and you struggle to get points - it really works!

So I say thank you to those who are willing to share your knowledge with the masses.

Oh, and if I have hit you when unshielded when trying to get to 1300, my bad - I really do try to "play nice" icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congrats on hitting 1300! I got really close to my first 1300 in Iceman.. got to 1221, then during a match, got beat down hard, and lost the match as well.. but still, closest i have gotten.

The help we get around here is many times, some of the best advice around! Keep it up, everyone!