Any plans to make Devil Dino actually usable?

Options
Orion
Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
Now that the Dino covers are flowing again, my Dino is up to 4/2/5. Since he's got a DDQ node coming up and his own PvP, I feel like I have to level him up. The problem is that even fully covered and leveled, he is terrible compared to other 4*s. Even most 3*s could beat him quite easily. So is he going to get a much needed buff to make him actually usable? I hate to dump a bunch of ISO into him and then never use him again.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really hoping he gets a rework with the new Devil Dino and Moon Girl ! Plus, would love for him to stay in rotation.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Devil Dino OML seems fun. I'm just not interested in spending $15k to get Logan to task sharpening Dino's teeth.
  • With all the abilities that react to teammate's firing abilities, I imagine balancing him and his 3AP purple would be kinda challenging.

See how far the Star Lord/DD/OML takes you. If you can get an Everybody With Me out and like, 8 or so purple you're going to have a loooooot of strike tiles. Or a lot of Kamala healing. Or a lot of Carnage. Or a lot of PX tiles. (Or more of the above, if you replace Star Lord with a teamup of him!)

Dino's not useless. He's just got some... interesting applications.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OML's red passive caps out at 5 strike tiles. (I guess technically 6, since it'll trigger with less than 5 on the board but creates 2)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm holding out hope that at some point in the future he'll be made more usable. Even as a novelty he'd be fun as hell to use.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I took my 3/4/5 Dino to lvl 200 in preparation for his PvP and in the hopes that i can actually pull one more cover to finish him off (0-25 or so so far this year, all 12 came from last years anniversary) He's kinda fun, and during the last Balance of Power event I went ultimate troll on a few people with a Dino/Khan/Prof X team. Match purple, Dance-Heal-Spew tiles, repeat icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd be happy if someone would somehow send me the last red I need. He became the first 13 covered 4* I have, much to my surprise. He's 5/4/4 and it's killing me XD
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'd be happy if someone would somehow send me the last red I need. He became the first 13 covered 4* I have, much to my surprise. He's 5/4/4 and it's killing me XD
    If you can get into a top 100 alliance in the next few hours, the red is the alliance reward
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got one cover for him, my first and added him to my roster. Probably should just sell it and add 2 star bullseye for this deadpool event. Guess he's the bag man of 4 star characters.