Prodigal Sun vault

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just noticed I have a vault for Prodigal Sun.
80 items.
1 Legendary token
3 Fourstar covers (Carnage + 2 others)
22 Threestar covers
The rest two-star covers... so 56 I guess?

1 token 400 HP (Daily Deal 100)
10-pack 3600 HP (daily deal 2800 HP)
40-pack 14000 HP (Daily deal 9800)
400 HP to reset.

It's a pity I only really need the X-23 cover from my vault, so I probably won't splurge on tokens. Still, not bad with a week-long vault.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    54 2*s actually.. I've also got X-23 and Carnage in my vault with X-Force Wolverine as the 3rd. What are the chances of that? icon_e_smile.gif
    I have Starlord instead of Wolverine. He's championed though, so I wouldn't mind another cover for him. I am mostly worried I'll draw a 14th cover for Carnage since I'll have no hope to get him anywhere close to level 270 before the cover would expire...
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have
    blackflag.pngicon_carnage.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_antman.png

took a bit of a punt on the daily deal....pulled the yellow prof x (now 1/3/3) I will take that all day long......
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I did not get a vault for Juggs Heroic or Prodigal Son. In the past, it seemed like it was one or the other. Is this working as intended?
  • thanos8587
    Options
    Dimh wrote:
    I did not get a vault for Juggs Heroic or Prodigal Son. In the past, it seemed like it was one or the other. Is this working as intended?

same here.

i figured it was just another middle finger to steam users. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I didn't get a vault as well. Shame but I will not even waste 100 HP on the random pull with high chance to get Sentry. Piling up HP continues
  • Monged4life
    Options
    I had the Vault for Unstable Iso 8 but not for Prodigal Sun. It's a bit unfair to switch them around when some people will then get a 4 day vault and some will get a 7day, so the Prodigal Sun users will get more tokens to chip away at it.

I guess I can't really complain though, I managed to get the Legendary out of mine with a half price bought token. Can't do that with a cover pack as they a: don't get offered for 100hp, and b: don't contain legendries!
  • Unknown
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i did get a vault and also had one in unstable iso-8 where i had 6 tokens and pulled 6 2*'s. My expections are the same here, wouldnt mind some extra ares covers.
    4 stars are
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png
    redflag.pngicon_elektra.png
    redflag.pngicon_miles.png
    But the 3 stars are absolutely garbage with squirrel girl, iron man 40, beast and sentry for the majority
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Options
    redflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png

All needed but not enough to make me spend 700HP over the week, might stick to free pulls on this one. I've managed to pull at least one 4* from the last 3 PVE, vault or not, so hopefully my luck will continue
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Magic wrote:
    I didn't get a vault as well. Shame but I will not even waste 100 HP on the random pull with high chance to get Sentry. Piling up HP continues
    Probability of pulling Sentry from my vault: 0% as he's not in there. :p
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Magic wrote:
    Easy fix. There's a reset button right there at your disposal!
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had the Juggs Heroic vault and I also have the Prodigal Son vault.
    Don't know how it's worked this time round lol.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    JordonLee wrote:
    The two vaults are probably unrelated then. How odd.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Magic wrote:

In the tokens it's not him but Mystiqe at higher rate (my mistake for not checking). Still - i would prefer a vault.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Vault for me this time (did not get one in ISO).

greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_thing.png

Got the Thing token with the daily deal icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kuribosshoe
    Options
    I got a vault as well. Carnage Black, Xpool Red, Ant Man purple. I'm more excited by the 10-15 ares covers in there since he's one of my champions. Time to get beefy!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JordonLee wrote:

First i have heard of a heroic vault.. did anyone else get one? Mine was iso-8, then standard token page for heroic and prodigal, but prodigal has a 100 daily deal even though not a vault.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Uhm.....wow. I have never EVER not gotten two vaults in a row.

These people. I swear.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:

First i have heard of a heroic vault.. did anyone else get one? Mine was iso-8, then standard token page for heroic and prodigal, but prodigal has a 100 daily deal even though not a vault.

Ah, damn, my mistake. You're correct, it was the Iso8 vault I had as well not Juggs. Thanks for picking that up before everyone got really confused haha.
    (Also, I wrote Prodigal Son not Sun, I should sleep more lol).

I want to say for reference as well I'm a steam user. I saw someone say it was like a middle finger to steam users above, though I got both vaults so far as one.
  • I got your middle finger right here. icon_e_sad.gif No vaults in the last I-don't-know-how-many events for this poor unfortunate steam soul. Only 1 non-taco vault ever for me, during the anniversary.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Won't be wasting HP on my daily deal on this vault. The 3 4* covers are 3 of the few covers I have maxed. icon_e_sad.gif