Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    Everybody who was in 125+ territory in 3* land is now championed. The Champion system finally gave icon_sentry.png a reason to stick on my roster, so he's being rebuilt, and is currently at 9/13 covers and is at his current cap of 117. drstrange_icon.png is likewise at 9 covers, but distribution means that he's only 114. 3* Thanos has 5 covers, and is at his current cap of 68.

Modest growth. Sentry's 5/1/5 these days, with a couple red covers I can't use in the queue. I haven't capped him since I added those two covers. Strange is 2/5/3 these days - he got a yellow from an Elite token. Thanos hasn't gained any since his launch event, but I am eyeing the SHIELD Simulator covetously.
    Among the rest of the 3*, the breakdown is basically:

183+

icon_shehulk.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_loki.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_beast.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_vision.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_storm.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_groot.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_daredevil.png

not yet to 183

icon_daken.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_bullseye_old.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_blade.pngicon_colossus.pngicon_hood.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_spiderman.pngdrstrange_icon.png

Edited the above quote to reflect movement from the bottom category to the top category. Easier than restating everything. Daken, Mystique, Colossus, and Spidey are all at 182. The rest still have a ways to go.
    My 4* roster has seen meteoric growth.

I'm up to four champion 4*:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_starlord.png

Have another five 4* at either 12 or 13 covers:

icon_captainamerica.pngicon_thing.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

Nine more at 9 - 11 covers:

icon_antman.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_wintersoldier.png

Six months ago, Fury was my highest covered and I think he only had 7 covers. I'm missing Wasp, Carnage (by choice), and Agent Venom currently.

icon_captainamerica.png , icon_deadpool.png , and icon_ghostrider.png have joined the champion ranks since my last update. They, uh, did so in the span of about ten days. Having an ISO hoard helped with that. icon_invisiblewoman.png should get her 13th cover in the next week or so. Still don't have Wasp. Have a Carnage cover in the queue, but icon_jeangrey.png is coming up as a daily drop, and she's the only 5* I currently don't have rostered. Plus, there are always new releases coming. Just don't think I'm going to keep that Carnage cover. Did get an Agent Venom, though, so Wasp is the only available (and desired) 4* I don't have rostered.
    My 5* roster has also grown reasonably well all things considered. I have all 5* except Phoenix rostered. drstrange_icon.png , icon_ironman.png and icon_captainamerica.png are all at 4+ covers. Every 5* I have has two covers except icon_blackwidow.png , icon_wolverine.png , icon_silversurfer.png and icon_spiderman.png . I'm not leveling my 5* beyond 255 for quite a long time, though. Maybe if and when I reach the point of having most or all 4* championed. Probably not before.

The above hasn't changed, 'cept that Thanos has risen to 1/1/3 relatively quickly, tying him with 5* Cap for my most-covered 5*. I am under zero illusions of max-covering him before he gets pushed out of the pool, but if I could get him to 6 or 7 covers, that would still be pretty sweet.
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/DanBenZvi/

Days in: 783
    SHIELD Rank Level: 68
    Roster Slots: 113

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Have: 11/12
    Missing: Thanos

As I only have one 5 star with a full spread of covers ( icon_wolverine.png ) and none anywhere close to maxed out, not a priority at the moment. I certainly welcome more covers but no ISO going into this level yet.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Have: 40/44
    Missing: icon_devildino.pngicon_drax.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGSpiderWoman_icon.PNG
    Champed: icon_cyclops.png (275), icon_ironman.png (275), icon_thor.png (273), icon_wolverine.png (272), icon_antman.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_nickfury.png (271), icon_professorx.png (270)
    The rest: icon_deadpool.png (5/4/4, 234, next to be champed)
    icon_thing.png (4/4/4/, 188)
    icon_captainamerica.png (5/5/1, 168)
    icon_kingpin.png (4/3/5, 152).
    Level 131: icon_jeangrey.png (3/5/5), icon_x23.png (3/2/5), icon_mrfantastic.png (5/1/2)
    Level 111: icon_redhulk.png (2/3/3), icon_carnage.png (1/4/2), icon_katebishop.png (0/1/3), icon_moonknight.png (2/1/2), icon_punisher.png (2/1/2)
    Level 106: icon_miles.png (2/0/2), icon_quake.png (2/0/2)
    Level 94: icon_iceman.png (3/3/5), icon_ghostrider.png (3/4/3), icon_hulkcho.png (4/3/1), icon_spidergwen.png (3/1/1), icon_venom.png (2/1/1)
    Level 90: icon_nova.png (2/0/1), icon_wintersoldier.png (0/1/2)
    Level 74: howard_icon.png (0/1/1), icon_lukecage.png (1/0/1), icon_peggycarter.png (1/0/1)
    Level 70: icon_blade.png (0/0/1), icon_caroldanvers.png (0/1/0), medusa_icon.png (0/1/0), icon_starlord.png (0/1/0), Agent Venom (0/1/0), icon_warmachine.png (1/0/0), wasp_icon.png (1/0/0)

Major area of concentration at the moment. Primary focus is to champ every character who is fully covered. Deadpool is in process, Teen Jean and Thing are next up on the lists (I have my 13th Thing cover coming in a daily drop in one week's time). Otherwise, get as many covers as I can, reap champion rewards and boost characters as I can.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Have: 42/42
    Champed: All except for drstrange_icon.png (0/3/2, 76) and Thanos (1/3/1, 68)

Funnel covers to champed toons as acquired, get Strange and Thanos up to champed status ASAP.

star.pngstar.png

Have: 13/14
    Missing: Bagman (and have no interest in getting him)

Have all 2 star toons champed, icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.png and icon_thor.png are maxed out.

star.png

Have: 2/8
    Missing: All but icon_ironman.png and icon_juggernaut.png

Iron Man and Juggernaut are for DDQ purposes only. *Might* add the others if I find myself in possession of slots going spare but that's a big if.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Since my last update in September:
    I've applied 14 5*, 113 4*, and 326 3* covers

5*s
    OML is now champed at 450, PHX is now 453. SS is now at 13 covers but still level 255. I have 19 covers between the rest of the 5s, except for Cap.

4*s
    22 champed
    8 max covered but under leveled
    10 with 6-12 covers

3*s
    All champed between levels 193 (Loki/Blade) and 218(Storm/R&G)

Current plans are to keep cycling my 2s, putting some ISO into SS when not champing 4s I get covers for.

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs

Last update: December 11th
    In that time, I've applied:
    12 5* covers
    153 4* covers
    346 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 456, OML/SS at 453. 33 covers combined on all other 5s (missing Thanos)

4* - 33 are champed, with Thing currently on his way to be #34.
    5 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_thing.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_blade.png
    5 are between 10 and 12 covers, and the new Marvel is a sad 4 covers.
    medusa_icon.pngicon_venom.pngicon_moonknight.pnghoward_icon.pngwasp_icon.png

3* - Strange is champed at 174, Thanos is 3/4/3. Besides them, champs range from 238 (Storm/Vision) to 202(Cyclops). 16 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 12/23/16

Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I continued to pull just latest and I've been extremely lucky. I now have my second champ 5* with Dr Strange at 451. I also got my 13th cover for Widow. There were zero dupes pulled for either which was nice. On the 4* front, I've champed Peggy Carter, Invisible Woman and Kate Bishop.

Current Status:

SCL Level: 91

icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 453
    drstrange_icon.png 5/3/5 sitting at 451
    icon_blackwidow.png 5/5/3 sitting at 300
    icon_wolverine.png 4/2/3 maxed at 390
    icon_blackbolt.png 2/3/3 sitting at 280
    icon_captainamerica.png 3/3/4 sitting at 255

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.png
    howard_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_drax.pngicon_warmachine.png
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.pngicon_miles.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_katebishop.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    DONE! (including Thanos)

star.pngstar.png Champ Status
    All being farmed now

Potential 4* target to work on next include:
    Medusa at 168 4/5/3 (Will get 13th cover in next pvp progression)

I'm only missing covers on 4 other 4*s. The rest are fully covered.

Current Project
    I'm just banking CP and LTs at this point while I save the ISO to champ 5* Widow. I'm sitting at 97K ISO and 197 CPs and 4 Latest LT. I will crack more Latest when she is champed and I potentially use additional covers for her.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SHIELD rank level : 53
    Roster slots : 70

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 0

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 17
    icon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_drax.pngicon_deadpool.pnghoward_icon.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_nova.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_thor.pngicon_warmachine.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png : 42
    Champions :
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.png : 10 except icon_spiderman.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Champions :
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.png

star.png : 1
    icon_juggernaut.png

My plan is to champion my fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png and my star.pngstar.png.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    I was a softcapper and had my roster capped at 114. My plan was to wait until had the roughly 4 million iso to completely finish off the 3* level and be able to focus only on the 4*+ levels. I was getting there. I had near 3 million iso, then championing happened. It kind of screwed up my almost year long plan and pushed my hand. Glad I made the jump though.

I full leveled and championed 3*:
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_hood.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_thor.png

In the 2* realm:
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

A little while later I would also fully level and champion 3*:
    icon_loki.pngicon_wolverine.png

I also added icon_silversurfer.png, which has really messed up my PvP matchmaking, but what are you going to do about that? I got OML and Phoenix sitting in my queue. I'll probably add them just because matchmaking is probably about as bad as it's going to be in PvP and in PvE boosted characters are roughly around 255, so my scaling is what it is. Unless they do actually fix that, but I won't hold my breath on that front.

Now my current plan is just stocking iso for this coming saturday when icon_scarletwitch.png blue is DDQ. That'll give 13 covers for her and I can level and champion her right away (And then respec her icon_e_biggrin.gif )

That will be the last of my "must haves" 3* championed. A few of my 2* already outrank most of my 3*, so I got to fix that. Going forward I plan on slowly bringing up everyone as well as finally starting to put some iso into my sadly undercovered 4*s. It won't mean much, but maybe I'll sneak out a few more Clash of the Titans matches here and there. The end goal is still to level everybody and now just includes also championing them too.

Been a whole year since this first post. Actually has me feeling pretty good about my progress.

Have: 12/12

No one fully covered, but I'm cool with that. I'm not eager to make the jump to 5*land after hearing the horror stories of scaling and MMR. My completest streak is happy to have them all though.

Have: 45/45

Champed:
    icon_antman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_miles.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thor.png

13 covers:
    icon_carnage.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_professorx.png

11 covers:
    icon_drax.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_quake.pngicon_falcon.png

10 covers:
    icon_iceman.pngicon_nova.pngicon_venom.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_x23.png

9 covers:
    icon_hulkcho.pngwasp_icon.pngicon_wintersoldier.png

8 covers:
    howard_icon.pngmedusa_icon.png

7 covers:
    icon_katebishop.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG

5 covers:
    icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_lukecage.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNG

4 covers:
    ( icon_shield.pngicon_venom.png ) icon_blade.png

3 covers:
    icon_warmachine.png

And 1 cover for Ironheart.

Biggest change for from a year ago was going from 3* to 4* player. Champing and CmdPts really helped out here. Of the 4 fully covered 4* icon_moonknight.png is the only one I'm focusing on champing. I'll wait until I pull another icon_carnage.png cover to champ him, I'm in no rush champ icon_devildino.png , and I'm currently building a dupe icon_professorx.png, but once he's done I'll champ my OG icon_professorx.png. Currently stockpiling CmdPts, LTs, and heroics for when icon_caroldanvers.png goes into the token pool. So until then I'm just slowly bringing up my non-fully covered 4*s. Feeling pretty good about how my 4*s are coming along.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Have: 42/42

Everyone but Thanos is champed. He's at 2/4/2.

star.pngstar.png
    Have: 14/14

Got a great 2* farm going. And most importantly, my Bagman is almost fully champed. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Here's to another year!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 744
    Day 869
    Day 915
    Day 960
    Day 1000
    Day 1050
    Day 1100
    Day 1126

Day 1157
    metallion wrote:
    End of Year update
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 5/3/5, icon_blackwidow.png 2/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 3/1/0, icon_captainamerica.png 1/1/2, icon_spiderman.png 2/1/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/1/1, icon_blackbolt.pngicon_greengoblin.png 0/1/1, icon_ironman.png 1/0/1, icon_hulk.png 0/1/0

4*s: 11 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl285, icon_devildino.png lvl277, icon_deadpool.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl276, icon_thor.png lvl274, icon_elektra.png lvl273. icon_kingpin.png lvl272, icon_cyclops.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_falcon.png lvl271, icon_x23.png lvl270
    icon_redhulk.png lvl250 (4/4/4), icon_iceman.png lvl229 (5/4/2), icon_nickfury.png lvl204 (5/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl200 (4/5/4), icon_professorx.png lvl193 (5/4/4), icon_carnage.pngicon_ghostrider.png lvl150 (5/2/5), icon_thing.png lvl150 (3/2/4), icon_katebishop.png lvl106 (0/0/3), Agent icon_venom.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

The following 4*s at lvl160
    icon_invisiblewoman.png 3/5/5, , icon_antman.png 4/5/3, icon_peggycarter.png 4/2/4, icon_quake.png 1/2/5

The following 4*s at lvl120
    icon_nova.pngicon_hulkcho.png 5/5/2, icon_warmachine.png 3/4/5, icon_venom.png 5/5/1, icon_punisher.png 5/2/4, icon_miles.png 4/4/2, icon_drax.png 1/3/5, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/2/4, howard_icon.pngicon_spidergwen.png 2/2/3, icon_moonknight.png 3/2/2, medusa_icon.png 2/3/1

The following 4*s at lvl78
    icon_mrfantastic.png 2/4/5, GwenpoolIcon.PNG 4/2/1, icon_blade.png 2/2/1, icon_lukecage.png 2/1/2, SpiderWoman_icon.PNG 2/1/1, wasp_icon.png 1/2/1

1 Dupe: icon_professorx.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All champed except Thanos
    icon_bullseye.png lvl204, icon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.png lvl202, icon_rocket.pngicon_storm.pngicon_vision.png lvl201, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl200, icon_loki.png lvl199, icon_daken.pngicon_ironfist.png lvl198, icon_deadpool.png lvl196, icon_beast.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl195, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_thor.png lvl194, icon_ironman.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl193, icon_daredevil.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_falcon.png lvl192, icon_kamalakhan.png lvl191, icon_spiderman.pngicon_hulk.png lvl190, icon_blade.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_doctordoom.png lvl189, icon_hood.png lvl187, icon_cyclops.png lvl185, icon_doctoroctopus.png lvl184, icon_sentry.pngicon_punisher.png lvl182, icon_squirrelgirl.png lvl181, icon_ragnarok.png lvl180, icon_psylocke.png lvl179, drstrange_icon.png lvl168, Thanos_Icon.png lvl68 (1/3/1)

2*s: All rostered, recycled 2nd time
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_humantorch.png lvl125, icon_captainamerica.png lvl122, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl112, icon_wolverine.png lvl111, icon_thor.png lvl105, icon_bullseye_old.png lvl101, icon_spiderman.png lvl78, icon_daken.png lvl33

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

End of Year Notes
    1. 11 4* champs. 2 more from the previous update. I never felt icon_elektra.png was ever worth champing, but I had a history of drawing covers for her so I figured I might as well get the champ rewards, and true enough she's already gotten 3 covers in the past 1 month. icon_x23.png was different though, as I felt she was good enough to help me hold the fort in PVP when boosted, so I thought she would be a good investment in ISO.
    2. Starting to bring up more 4*s to my soft-caps of lvl120 and lvl160 for lower covered characters. The lvl120 area which I reserve for lower covered characters possibly good enough for CotT is really starting to get fleshed out, though I should get to upgrading a couple of them to the lvl 160 area.
    3. Only 3 unchamped max covered 4*s left for now, icon_nickfury.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_starlord.png , with a good number of awesome to decent ones just 1-3 covers away from max. My new plan is to leave all unmaxed characters alone for now and focus on championing any max covered characters remaining to reduce wasted LT draws, while continuing to draw LTs to try and cover up those unmaxed characters (I'm looking at you icon_redhulk.png and icon_iceman.png ). Will re-order leveling priority if any better ones are maxed.
    4. Not much progress on the 5* front. 5*s have dried up for me after a period where I managed 9 5*s out of 31 pulls, since then it's just been 2 from 35.
    5. And of those two 5*s drawn, once again none has been a icon_wolverine.png . It has now been 281 days since my last OML draw.
    6. First batch of 3*s have entered the lvl200 area.
    7. And of course that means my icon_nickfury.png enters the lvl200 territories as well, though with my new 4* leveling plan I might be abandoning this Fury leveling plan soon.
    8. As of recent seasons I've been placing pretty consistently at least T25 in almost all PVPs (only failed twice so far this season), so coupled with random token draws this has really sped up my 3* levels a lot over the past 1-2 months. Hopefully this means I can gain access to my second set of 4* rewards soon.
    9. I've inserted a couple new info into my roster spreadsheet which I'm going to start tracking as well: total ISO to cap, total ISO to max, and total ISO invested (including champion cost and ISO invested in farming). Total ISO invested could not take into account the ISO cost decrease sometime last year, so I'm going to take it at it is.
      ISO to cap (3* and above): 5.2M ISO to max (3* and above): 16.0M ISO invested (all characters): 12.7M
    Surprisingly my unleveled 1*s and my current 2* farm of 1 character adds up to 200k worth of ISO required to max out, a pretty significant amount. Either way, I'm probably going to be busy in 2017.

Day 1188

5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 5/3/5, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.png 2/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 3/1/0, icon_ironman.png 2/0/1, icon_spiderman.png 2/1/0, drstrange_icon.pngicon_silversurfer.png 1/1/1, icon_blackbolt.pngicon_greengoblin.png 0/1/1, icon_hulk.png 0/1/0

4*s: 13 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl285, icon_deadpool.pngicon_devildino.png lvl277, icon_wolverine.png lvl276, icon_thor.png lvl274, icon_elektra.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_falcon.png lvl273. icon_cyclops.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_x23.png lvl271, icon_redhulk.png lvl270
    icon_iceman.png lvl229 (5/4/2), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl226 (3/5/5), icon_nickfury.png lvl206 (5/5/3), icon_professorx.png lvl193 (5/4/4), icon_katebishop.png lvl115 (1/1/3), Agent icon_venom.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

Lvl160: icon_antman.png 4/5/4, icon_peggycarter.png 4/2/4, icon_quake.png 2/3/5

Lvl150: icon_carnage.pngicon_ghostrider.png 5/2/5, icon_thing.png 3/2/5

Lvl120: icon_warmachine.png 4/4/5, icon_nova.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_venom.png 5/5/2, icon_punisher.png 5/2/5, icon_miles.png 4/4/3, icon_moonknight.png 5/3/3, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/3/5, icon_drax.png 1/3/5, medusa_icon.png 4/3/2, howard_icon.png 2/2/4, icon_spidergwen.png 2/3/3

Lvl78: icon_mrfantastic.png 2/4/5, GwenpoolIcon.PNG 4/2/2, icon_lukecage.png 3/1/2, icon_blade.pngwasp_icon.png 2/2/2, SpiderWoman_icon.PNG 3/1/1, icon_caroldanvers.png :ririwilliams: 0/0/2

1 Dupe: icon_professorx.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All champed
    icon_magneto.png lvl206, icon_bullseye.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_storm.png lvl205, icon_rocket.png lvl204, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_vision.png lvl202, icon_shehulk.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl201, icon_daken.pngicon_loki.png lvl200, icon_beast.pngicon_deadpool.png lvl199, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_gamora.png lvl198, icon_daredevil.pngicon_mystique.png lvl197, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.png lvl195, icon_quicksilver.png lvl194, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hulk.png lvl193, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl192, icon_blade.pngicon_cyclops.png lvl191, icon_hood.png lvl190, icon_sentry.png lvl189, icon_doctoroctopus.png lvl188, icon_psylocke.png lvl185, icon_ragnarok.png lvl184, icon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_punisher.png lvl183, drstrange_icon.png lvl168, Thanos_Icon.png lvl166

2*s: All rostered, recycled 2nd time
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_humantorch.png lvl133 icon_captainamerica.png lvl130, icon_wolverine.png lvl126, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl121, icon_thor.png lvl118, icon_bullseye_old.png lvl110, icon_daken.png lvl86 icon_spiderman.png lvl78

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notes over the past month
    1. 12th and 13th champed 4* in the house. icon_starlord.png I figured would be useful for PVE, and got a pleasant surprise using him in PVP as well, so champing him was a good move. And finally I get icon_redhulk.png champed after 2 months at 4/4/4/. Totally can't wait to use him boosted
    2. Of my 3 unchamped max covered 4*s from the previous update, icon_starlord.png has left the pool only to be joined by icon_warmachine.png and icon_antman.png . I had a short lived plan to max out those 4 max covered 4*s first before drawing any LTs, until I realised the amount I needed and promptly gave up.
    3. Finally experienced the pain of selling 5*s after drawing 2 icon_jeangrey.png on my last 5 LTs. But otherwise some small progress on the 5* front as I added drstrange_icon.png to my list of 5*s.
    4. And once again no icon_wolverine.png drawn, so it's 312 days since my last drawn. Currently taking bets on me getting this streak to the 1 year mark.
    5. ISO usage and debt
      ISO to cap (3* and above): 5.8M ISO to max (3* and above): 16.6M ISO invested (all characters): 13.4M
    Pumping 500K of ISO in a month, while creating another 600K worth of debt, though if I remove the debt caused by my 5*s it becomes significantly lesser
      ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.2M (Previous Update: 3.9M) ISO to max (3*-4*): 10.6 (Previous Update: 10.4M)
    Though this data makes the rate at which my ISO debt increased even scarier. A 1.3M increase over the the course of a month is almost triple what I earned and pumped into my characters. Still, it's a more accurate measure of my ISO debt since it doesn't take into account the 5*s. Probably will be looking at this number instead in the future.

My personal end game is drifting further and further away. No choice but to keep grinding on.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1*s:
    I've rostered, covered, and leveled a Juggernaut in addition to my Iron Man.

2*s:
    I've gone from a barely functional farm to a well oiled machine.

3*s:
    All champed but Thanos 3/5/4.
    Champ levels range from: 203-173

4*s:
    I have my first 13 covered 4* Wolverine (Xforce) I have not champed him because he's only ranked mid range. Trying to save for my first team to be all top tier, and that will likely happen this weekend when I open 700+ CP I've been hoarding and if I don't get what I need I will buy several covers to get a 4* team of Punisher (MAX), Iron Man (Hulkbuster), and Peggy Carter (Captain America).

5*s:
    9/12 rostered.
    5 or more covers - 1 Silver Surfer
    3 covers - 1 Thanos
    2 covers - 3 Jean Grey, Steve Rogers, The Hulk
    1 covers - 4 Old Man Logan, Green Goblin, Black Bolt, & Black Widow

Usable - Silver Surfer in a pinch as a self healing tank, but still rarely use him nearly a year after I rostered him. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    Day 392 Edition:

It's been 39 days and my new plan is to have no plan. For Story and Versus mode events I wind up playing whichever 4* champion on my roster is boosted and that rotates every week. At this point I'm just championing whoever gets a 14th cover ticking down in the queue.

Nova, Starlord, Cho, Goddess Thor, Jean Grey and Antman have all gotten championed. Most of my 4* roster is at 11,12 or 13 covers now. I've gotten enough "14th covers" from progression rewards and heroic tokens that I haven't opened a legendary token in a while now. I have 450 command points and 17 latest legends tokens stockpiled at the moment. If I can get through my backlog I'll start opening them.

My last batch of legendary pulls gave me a Silver Surfer red and blue cover to bring him to 1/1/1. That really doesn't change anything for me and 5* characters are still just an afterthought at this point. Hopefully in 2017 some of them start to become useful.

Day 442 Edition:

The "planless plan" has continued the last 50 days. People who got a 14th cover and got champed were: Iceman, Elektra, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Ghost Rider and Punisher Max. War Machine has 3 covers in queue that should be champ levels in a few days and Mr F's single cover is probably going to go to ISO again as I will probably champion Drax or Howard next depending on the next few days.

I opened my command point stash and got lucky with 5*'s and only having to sell a Red Hulk and a Venom. They are both 12 cover problem children with 2 colors at 5 covers. One day I will fix this but other ones will probably take their place. BSS went up to 2/2/2 and Bruce Banner hit 0/2/3. A few more 5* covers in the right place and one of them might get leveled for PvE use.

Even though I blew my command point stash over a month ago I've been getting prizes and the occassional heroic token 4* cover that have kept the champion machine running. I'm now at 36 latest legends tokens and 887 command points. At some point I'll run out of people to champion and jump back into classic legends looking for those Old Man Logan colors I still havent' gotten.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's been just over a month since last update, and some significant things have taken place.
    Last time:
    Rick OShay wrote:
    Day 411

Roster slots: 110 (all characters recruited except 5* Spiderman, Howard the Duck, and only have two 1*'s)

Recruited Thanos (2/0/0), Brought up to lvl 270: Black Bolt 2/1/0, Iron Man 1/1/2, Banner 2/0/1.

Added: Medusa (0/1/0) and Agent Venom (0/2/0) to my roster
    Brought 4Clops and XFW up to level 200 since ISO has been more plentiful. Maintaining over 500K to prepare for 4* champing

Close to champion are:

12 covers: lvl 200 XFWolverine 3/4/5
    11 covers: lvl 200 Cyclops 5/3/3, lvl 146 Quake 5/4/2
    10 covers: lvl 146 Ant Man 0/5/5, Star-Lord 4/1/5, Deadpool 3/3/4, Hulkbuster 4/2/4, 4Thor 2/4/4; lvl 120 Prof X 5/2/3
    9 covers: lvl 146 Elektra 3/5/1, Moon Knight 4/2/3, Sam Wilson 2/3/4, lvl 130 Venom 2/3/4, lvl 74 Thing 1/4/4
    Special mention: lvl 146 Nova 3/1/3, lvl 115 Fury 2/3/2, lvl 102 IW 2/3/2, Jean Grey 1/2/5, Iceman 1/3/3, Red Hulk 4/1/2, Kingpin 0/4/3

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Recruited Thanos (2/3/1). His Black is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be, just plan around it and put it to good use.
    All other 3*'s are Champed except Strange 1/5/4 - come on blue! - and Doom will finally be champed this weekend thanks to DDQ

star.pngstar.png
    Continuing the Farm on 3rd to 4th cycle. Those of you who do not sell 2*'s - to rebuild and continually earn rewards - are stunting your own progression.

Future plans:
    Saving Taco Tokens until I reach around 200+ in each, looking for a vault to come up containing a 4* I really need. Besides keeping 500K+ in ISO, I'm planning to keep spending CP until too many 4* get 5 in colors that would produce potential duplicates that can't be used in time. Also, since HP is building at decent levels, I'll be running more shots at daily specials on vaults & the occasional buyout.

Thanks to previous poster for the time saving format
    Day 442

Roster slots: 113 (all characters recruited except 5* Spiderman, and only have one 1*)

Got Thanos up to (3/0/0), Banner improves to 2/1/1, Strange to 2/1/0, Goblin to 1/0/1.

First Champs: Prof X (5/4/4), Cyclops (5/3/5), and Quake (5/4/4)
    Went on a hot streak on Prof-X covers from a progression reward and hitting his purple in a vault, thinking he would be a very logical first 4* champ. Then fortunately enough, the 4Clops vault actually contained his blue power and one of my lucky sons drew it on the first 5x out of 20. Acquired another Red cover from a CP draw, so after a long thought process I bought the final cover with 120 CP... 2nd champ!
    These guys led to hitting 900 in PvP for only the 2nd time ever.
    Last week, had a green Quake (6/5/2) cover expiring so I decided to make a run at Scarlet Witch champ levels since she was close to lvl 183 where it awards a Quake Blue. It took a week, but happened to get a SW cover from an Elite token. Then as a last ditch effort, I had my other son run as many taco tokens as it would take to get another SW from a Deadpool vault. It took 56 draws out of 66 tacos, for a chance at one of the 5 covers in the 300 item vault. Got it.
    Brought Moon Knight (5/3/3) up to level 206 since he or XFW plays very well with champed 4Clops and PX.
    ISO has still been maintaining around 500K after spiking up and down for the champing process.

Close to champion are:

13 covers: lvl 206 XFWolverine 4/4/5
    12 covers: lvl 146 Fury 3/4/5 (went on a hot streak, should get yellow from Magneto PvP at 900 icon_exclaim.gif )
    11 covers: lvl 146 Moon Knight 5/3/3, Deadpool 4/3/4, Star-Lord 5/1/5, Hulkbuster 4/2/5, 4Thor 2/5/4, Sam Wilson 3/3/5,

10 covers: lvl 146 Ant Man 0/5/5 icon_rolleyes.gif , IW 3/4/3, lvl 130 Venom 2/3/5, Red Hulk 5/1/4,
    9 covers: lvl 146 Elektra 3/5/1, lvl 74 Thing 1/4/4
    Special mention: lvl 146 Nova 3/1/3, Punisher 2/3/3, lvl 127 Medusa 2/2/2, lvl 94 Carol Danvers 2/1/1, Jean Grey 1/2/5, Iceman 1/3/3, Kingpin 0/4/4, Wasp 3/2/2

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All Champed! Including:
    Thanos (5/3/5)
    Dr. Strange (5/3/5) Yep, bought his last Blue with 20 CP. Super worth it in PvE.

star.pngstar.png
    Continuing the Farm on 3rd and 4th cycle. Strongly suggest selling 2*'s - to rebuild and continually earn rewards - which progresses your 3*'s and more.

Plans:
    Saving Taco Tokens until I reach around 200+ in each, looking for a vault to come up containing a 4* I really need. Up to 86 Sweet, but used a bunch of Savory as stated above for SW -> Quake (back down to 18).
    Besides keeping 500K+ in ISO, I'm planning to keep using CP on Classic token draws until too many 4* get 5 in colors that would produce potential duplicates that can't be used in time. Now that I have three 4* champs, and XFW hoping for a 14th, there are only 13 spots where covers could be 6th in that color. [43? characters @ 3 powers each = 129; 13/129 = 10% chance of unusable draw]
    Also, since HP is building at decent levels, I'll be running more shots at daily specials on vaults & the occasional buyout.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Been about a month since my last update, which is here:. Updated roster is in sig.

Now at Day 1097, SHIELD level 81

Progress since last time:

Got another icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png from daily Shield Update (the rewards around your 3 year anniversary are pretty nice). I've also rostered drstrange_icon.png so I have all 5-stars now (until Black Panther gets released tomorrow icon_lol.gif ). No one is really usable other than OML (2/3/2 - 315) and I really just still use him for PVE.

I now have 15 4*s champed, adding 3 since last time (4-Pool, Thing and Star-Lord). Champs are now:
    icon_cyclops.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_antman.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thing.pngicon_deadpool.png

I've completed (cover-wise) a few more 4-stars, so here's my order on who I plan to champ next:
    icon_iceman.png (201); icon_jeangrey.png (201); icon_x23.png (200); icon_hulkcho.png (142); icon_professorx.png (151); icon_invisiblewoman.png (151); icon_miles.png (125); icon_spidergwen.png (185); icon_elektra.png (220)

I'm one cover short on these two - who i would move in between Iceman and Jean for priority once i get #13:
    icon_nova.png (170); icon_peggycarter.png (155)

I'm hoarding CP now, so if I get really impatient I might buy the last cover for one of those two (especially if i get another cover I would have to sell).

star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Thanos_Icon.png is now champed, bringing my champ total to 39 (out of 42). Still left are icon_sentry.png , drstrange_icon.png and icon_doctoroctopus.png I only plan to move on dr strange, but will champ sentry if I get another cover as i now have him fully covered. All but 5 of my 3* champs are now over 200.

star.pngstar.png

Still in rebuilding mode on the farm. 6 current champs and 7 in progress.

star.png

Still just icon_juggernaut.png on his own.

Plans for upcoming future:

I'm starting to hoard my LTs and CPs now that I'm at the point where i'm more at risk of having to sell a cover vs. using it. If Black Panther ends up being super awesome, I might throw what i've saved up so far while he, Dr Strange and Thanos are still in Latest Legends rotation. BP is one of my favorite characters, so I'm really hoping he's super awesome and not a let-down icon_e_biggrin.gif

Other than that, I want to first get my 2* farm back in full swing. Then, I plan on moving these guys up to 250:
    icon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_nova.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_hulkcho.png

At that point, i'll probably start using my LTs/CP unless i've spent it all on trying to get BP. That way, I have those who I really want to champ much more ready to level once that 14th cover comes. The only other 4*s at the moment that I will invest later down the road would be icon_moonknight.png and icon_katebishop.png , but both are poorly covered at this point.

I'm in no rush to bring up my 5*s, as they are all minimally covered, and I'm ok with that.

I would also say, that my favorite 4*s to use (since they are now champed) are icon_punisher.png and icon_starlord.png . It's nice to finally have a few more alternatives in 4* land.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Currently I'm levelling my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png to their soft caps, already levelled icon_silversurfer.png, icon_ironman.png, drstrange_icon.png, icon_blackwidow.png, Thanos_Icon.png & icon_hulk.png

I got icon_wolverine.png, icon_blackbolt.png, icon_greengoblin.png, icon_spiderman.png, icon_captainamerica.png & icon_jeangrey.png

Once that's done, I can finally accumulate iso8.png & pool into characters once I draw a cover that I need than scrimping for them as I go along.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Rather than a full breakdown, just the delta for January. 7 new roster spots, going from 67 to 74.

2*
    Champed: Everyone champed again. Had a frustrating few weeks where I had up to 10 red and black icon_moonstone.png waiting for a purple, but finally got her over the hump.
    Maxxed: No one in imminent danger of maxxing -- main group is in the low 120s/high 110s, with icon_ms_marvel.png at 128 the highest.

3*
    New/Bottom: NONE. At the bottom, only 4 ( Thanos_Icon.pngdrstrange_icon.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_lukecage.png ) left below Level 100/8 covers.
    Champed: 4 new champs ( icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_spiderman.png ). Next closest to champ status are icon_quicksilver.png at 12 covers, and a clump at 11 ( icon_deadpool.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_groot.pngicon_hood.pngicon_mystique.png ).
    Maxxed: Not anytime soon -- icon_wolverine.png at 179 the highest).

4*
    New: icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_x23.pngicon_thing.pngRiri_Icon.pngicon_starlord.pnghoward_icon.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNG all added, though GP represents my floater spot and may not stick permanently (for now).
    Champed: Yeah right. Overall, still nobody over L90/3 covers. Just getting started.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Civil War provided me cover numbers 12, 13, and 14 for Red Hulk so he's my newest Champion, #10 of the 4-stars.

The Legendary from that provided me Ant-Man cover #13. Yay! But it was a color I was already maxed out on. Boo! I still won Ant-Man's Crash of the Titans today. Yay! The Legendary from that gave me an Ant-Man cover I could use. HOORAY! Now I'm saving the ISO I need to Champion him. It won't take long. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SHIELD rank level : 54
    Roster slots : 72

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 0

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : 20
    icon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_drax.pnghoward_icon.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_iceman.pngRiri_Icon.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_nova.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_starlord.pngicon_thor.pngicon_warmachine.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png : 42
    Champions :
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.png : 9 except icon_bullseye.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Champions :
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.png

star.png : 1
    icon_juggernaut.png

My plan is to champion my star.pngstar.png and my star.pngstar.pngstar.png.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Up to about 2 weeks ago I was still leveling 4 stars based upon the DPD ledge rota. I hit a point where it would be 60 plus days before I needed to level another toon up so I was hoarding a bit. Then fate gave me 3 separate covers for the toons that I can level but are nowhere near their roster ledge slot. So ive had to level punisher and champ him, and nova and then war machine. After that its mk who I dropped today.

I need to level prof x if only to stop receiving the covers all the time.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous seasons:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38452&start=220#p557684 <- Last update, completely re-doing here. It was the "big season" afterall...the ISO came in with shield levels and changes were made!

Six seasons ago:
    5*: Some changes made, hit the daily drop Phoenix day and finally champed her at 451, tested some CP pulls and got a few more covers: still no one anywhere near usable. 5/0/2 Surfer, 2/0/2 IM, 2/1/1 BSSM, 2/1/1 OML, 0/2/0 GG, 2/0/0 Steve, 0/1/1 Hulk, 0/1/0 Widow, 0/0/0 Bolt, 0/1/0 (extra) Phoenix, 1/0/0 (extra) SS.

4*: Champed Dino, Nova, Carnage. Fourteen champed, seventeen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, Winter Soldier joined this list).

3*: 15@200+ 13 12@196-199, 13@177-195

2*: sold all max 2*'s except OBW to get the 2*'s all champed and rotations started. +7 2* champs! No champed bagman for some time.

108 roster spots (+2, 5* BW, 4* Spider Woman, 2nd 2* OBW, Venom (spot for next 4*?) added, 144 Thor/Storm removed)
    1042 CP (-26, used about 500 to get six-seven [lucky rate] 5* covers) urrently holding a Cho cover and nearly enough ISO, may max him. Dino is ready for his show. "Next best" 4*'s ready to go are Ant-Man and X-23, Quake/Punisher/Peggy still dont' have enough covers.

Five seasons ago:
    Waited for both the mini-season and anniversary season to update; that's like a full season but with more ISO.

5*: "big" changes due to CP pull but still probably six months away from having a 2nd usable 5* at the rate they've come.
    Phoenix 453 (+2) 4/1/2 BSSM (+3) 3/1/2 OML (+2) 5/0/4 SS (+2) 3/1/2 IM (+2) 0/4/0 GG (+2) 2/1/0 Cap (+1) (No latest pulls/changes).

4*: Champed Cho, X23, Miles (daily drop tomorrow), Venom (next 4* daily drop), Quake . Ninteen champed (+5 - thanks double iso and short seasons!), fourteen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, ) (Peggy, WS, MK added to this tier - Drax, WM, Spider woman about one cover from getting to this tier)

3*: 11@183-199 (-14). 17@ 200-209 (+2). 12@ 210+ (+12)

112 roster spots (+4: Gwenpool, 2nd MBW, 2nd Ares, 2nd 2* Wolvy)
    49 CP (-1000 from last season and -500 (approx) more that I opened)
    29 LT's (Waiting for "next" 5* along with BB in them)
    Level 74 (opening all that CP really sped this up)

Next season:
    Holding Gwen/Falcap covers, could go with them. Ghost Rider will be next daily drop I don't have champed. Hopefully will be missing only one Peggy cover after PVP rewards, two short of Punisher - these last two would be priorities if I find their covers. Moved OML to 280 to try him out, may go to 300/345. Similar with BSSM - may go 360/360 just to have a better 2nd character in SSim.

Four seasons ago:
    First season without numbers following it - first season in Pax and not in Wrecking Crew (had been there every season since season 2). Did champ Gwen and Falcap, was holding covers end of last season. Also champed Peggy and Ant-Man: this really burned the farm, holding Punisher and SL covers to max/champ but may miss out on both.

124 roster spots (+4: BB/Strange/3*Strange/up to 5 MBW/2* farm)
    -Every non 1* currently rostered. 2x Jean, 2x SS, 2x PX.
    Under 20 CP/0 LT's (opened everything)
    Level 79 (+5)

5* changes: Opened LT's with introduction of Strange, went 4/45 up front...Phoenix 455 (+2) 4/1/3 BSSM (+1) 3/2/2 OML (+1) 5/0/5 SS1 (+1), 2/0/0 SS2 (+1), 3/3/0 Cap (+3), 3/1/2 IM, 2/2/1 Hulk (+3), 1/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/1 BB (+2), 0/1/2 Strange (+3). Lots of added covers...mostly middling actual progress.

4* changes: 23 champed (+4: Peggy/Gwen/Falcap/Antman). 10 at ~172, 8 of them with 13 covers, 4 more (all but Gwenpool, Kate, Wasp) could get that high. Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

3*: not counting newest (strange): 2 below 200 (-9), 14 @ 200-209 (-3), 16 @ 211-219 (+4), 7@ 220-230 (+7)

Next season: 13th Punisher makes him my next 4* priority, still debating about taking OML to 375 and BSSM to 375 - next daily drop cover would allow to 390. Probably should start hoarding again...having a hard time after opening everything!

Three seasons ago:
    Had burned the 2* farm to pay for previous season, mostly rebuilding.

3* changes: Strange champed. 1 below 200 (-1), 9 @ 200-209 (-5), 14 @ 211-219 (-2), 15@ 220-230 (+8), 1@ 231-240 (+1)

4* changes: Venom, Medusa rostered. 25 champed (+2, SL/Spider-Woman). 11 at 172, 7 with 13 covers (+Blade, Drax). Only Wasp, War Machine, and Luke Cage remain that could get that high; Kate, Gwenpool, Medusa, and Venom cannot (which means I'll be losing some upcoming DDQ's....) Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

5* changes: Only opened a few CP early in season, only added one Cap (3/3/1). Opening LT's: 2/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/2 BB (+1), 0/3/2 Strange (+2).

124 roster spots (+4: Agent Venom, Medusa).
    -Every character rostered except 1*'s, 5x mbw, 2x ss, 2x Phoenix, 2x PX.
    583 CP (+583)
    Level 82 (+3)

Next season: For two seasons I've said "punisher next"...maybe this time I'll mean it. Tomorrow is day 1000 for me, and BSSM goes to 5/1/3....may take him from 255 to 390. Will probably hoard CP until both those goals are done and I have enough to max another 4* instead of waste it (300K)...which means probably hoarding CP for two more seasons.

Two seasons ago:
    Double ISO allowed me to champ the two planned (Punimax/WS), low-covers on Kate and no other great covered 4*'s meant I drew all CP.

3* changes: Thanos rostered, not yet champed. Old 40: 4 @ 200-209 (-5), 13 @ 211-219 (-1), 14@ 220-230 (-1), 7@ 231-240 (+6)

4* changes: Captain Marvel rostered. 28 champed (+3, Punimax/WS/MK). 11 at 172, 5 with 13 covers (+Wasp/War Machine/Kate). Only Luke Cage remain that could get that high. 2@ 300+, 4@ 290+ (+1), 11@ 280+ (+2).

5* changes: Phoenix 458 (+3) 5/1/3 BSSM (+1 from daily drop) 3/2/3 OML (+1) 2/0/1 SS2 (+1) THEN finally red 5/1/5 SS1 (+1) , 3/4/1 Cap (+1), 4/3/2 IM (+2), 1/5/0 GG (+1, making upcoming daily drop worthless...) 2/2/1 Hulk (+0), 4/1/0 Widow (+2), 1/1/2 BB (+1), 0/4/2 Strange (+1), 1/0/0 Thanos (+1)

127 roster spots (+3: Thanos 3/Thanos 5/Captain Marvel).
    -Every character rostered except 1*'s, 5x mbw, 2x ss, 2x Phoenix, 2x PX.
    less than 20 CP (-583 and everything earned last season), 0 LT's.
    Level 87 (+5)

Next season plans: Holding an Elecktra cover, may finally champ her (to be ready for valentine's day event?). Best (?) 13 covered character is level 70 Cage; Blade has 12 covers and may be high priority after that.

Last season:

3* changes: champed Thanos. Old 40: 2 @ 200-209 (-3, only Falcon/QS), 5 @ 211-220 (-8), 17@ 221-230 (+3), 13@ 231-240 (+6) 3@241-250 (+3)

4* changes: Riri rostered. 31 champed (+3, Elecktra as planned, Cage from 70, Kate). Duck moved from max possible 168 to max possible 229. 8 at 172 (-3), 7 there with 13 covers (War Machine/PX/Drax/IW/GR/Wasp/MRF...about the order I'd max them in); Blade with 12 covers. Venom, Medusa, Gwenpool could get to around 172. 3@ 300+ (+1), 5@ 290+ (+1), 14@ 280+ (+3).

5* changes: Phoenix 458 (+0) 5/1/3 BSSM (+0) 4/2/4 OML (+2) 2/0/1 SS2 (+0) 5/1/5 SS1 (+0) , 3/4/1 Cap (+0), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0, making upcoming daily drop worthless...) 2/2/1 Hulk (+0), 1/1/2 BB (+0), 4/1/1 Widow (+1), 1/4/3 Strange (+2), 1/0/0 Thanos (+0), 0/0/0 BP (+0). --Considering all the latests I pulled from 3*/4* champs getting +3 is about the right percentage pull.
    --Considering I pulled -every single CP possible- out of the season, +2 5* covers when there are NINE in classics means NEGATIVE progess! RNG-only progress is terrible, and SLOW RNG PROGRESS is killing the game!

131 Roster spots (+4, Riri & 2*'s, no BP yet).
    Less than 20 CP, zero latests
    Level 91 (+4)
    Day 1052; daily drops coming up: Howard purple (sadly must toss, along with two more currently in queue....), WS (already champed).

Next season:
    Hoarded CP while "only Kate could hurt me"...then drew Kate out of latest, so pulled CP. Will probably hoard again since from Kate champ came 13th War Machine - will max him next and need one more cover of Blade for 13, would be next up.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    February offseason report!

Last month: with 15 4* champs, I was going to take it "easy" this season, restocking ISO and mulling over what 4*s to champ next.

Ha! Those plans went out the window quickly.

After champing Quake, I stumbled into a bunch of Medusa and Moon Knight covers, so I felt compelled to champ both before their covers expired. To do so, I had to mortgage my entire 2* farm, which I'm just now starting to rebuild.

In addition, I have a bunch of 3* Thanos covers withering in my queue, as well as Peggy covers expiring in two weeks, so both need to get champed as well.

All told, I need about one million ISO to rebuild my 2*s and champ Thanos and Peggy. I pull in about 300k ISO/week, so that's what I'll be doing this season.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    now sitting at 32 3 Star Champs with only 1 3 not max covered (Thanos)
    other 3's not champed icon_beast.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_loki.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_spiderman.png
    working on leveling non champed 3's to 127
    3 4's Max Covered (Cyclops, Devil Dino and Eddie Brock), several at 12 and X-23 Highest level 4 (5/4/2, lvl 229)
    taking it slow, working towards champing all 3's then working on 4's (but have Cyclops, Jean Grey and Invisible Woman at same level as highest 3 (198))
    keeping 4 2 Star Champions rotating who they are
    3 1 Stars (Juggernaut Storm and Black Widow)
    all 5's but Panther Rostered (Silver Surfer, Spider Man Black Widow and Hulk have all 3 powers)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    End of season update

icon_shield.png rank 83.33 (+4)

At 255 unless otherwise stated
    icon_wolverine.png 3/3/3 360 (+1) icon_jeangrey.png 3/3/2 icon_silversurfer.png 3/2/3 icon_spiderman.png 2/3/3 icon_greengoblin.png 1/1/1 icon_captainamerica.png 2/1/3 (+2) icon_ironman.png 0/2/1 icon_blackbolt.png 1/3/0 icon_blackwidow.png 3 black drstrange_icon.png 0/3/1 Thanos_Icon.png 1/0/1 icon_hulk.png 0/0/1 (new) icon_blackpanther.png 1/0/0 (new)

Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_quake.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_nova.png
    Champed this season
    icon_miles.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_peggycarter.png

Max Covered:
    icon_elektra.pngicon_venom.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_drax.pngicon_ghostrider.png

Those getting close:
    icon_x23.png 5/2/5 icon_spidergwen.png 2/5/5 (+2) icon_warmachine.png 5/2/2 icon_blade.png 2/4/5 (+1) icon_katebishop.png 3/3/4 (+1) icon_wintersoldier.png 5/2/2 (+2) icon_carnage.png 5/5/2 (+2) icon_lukecage.png 4/3/5 (+2) wasp_icon.png 3/4/3 Agent icon_venom.png 2/2/5 medusa_icon.png 1/4/3

My Prof X Dupe is now at 5/3/0, so I will champ the main one at some point.

All others are rostered.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed. 14 have made it over the half way point. 36 at 200 or above, Strange and Thanos the only ones below 183.

star.pngstar.png
    All rostered and at various stages of ripeness (Bagman is up to 9 covers, +3 across the season)

I kept OML at 360, working well there just now for me. No plans for spending iso on any 5*s for the foreseeable future.

I've been spending Cp/LT as they come in, and I'm going to continue with that for now. I'm still chucking away covers, but with 20 champs, I'm chucking less. Working my way through characters as the covers drop just now, which means that Drax, Sam and Eddie are all actually candidates right now.

I got 5 5* covers across the season, is still feeling like progress. Given how much rougher civil war sounded for some big rosters, still not in a rush to get there, and have no desire to go down the hoard route. Still sounds like stagnation to me. Changed alliance this season, which has made things more interesting again.

The first batch of 3*s have hit the LT at 227, alongside with a few 4*s reaching 280/290, so everything is ticking along nicely there.