Hulk Vault

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just noticed there's a vault for the Hulk event. Nice. icon_e_smile.gif
80 items.
1 Legendary token
3 fourstar covers (I have Invisible Woman blue, Ghost Rider black and Cyclops blue)
22 threestar covers
54 twostar covers.

Single tokens cost 100 HP with the Daily Deal or 400 without it, a 10-pack costs 2800 with Daily Deal or 3600 without it, and a 40-pack costs 9800 with Daily Deal or 14000 without it.

So... same distribution as the Prodigal Sun vault. Very tempted to go for the daily deal for 100 HP - eight days of that and the tokens earned from the event should give a decent chance for at least one of the fourstar covers.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 4* covers are all IW and X-Force Wolverine, both of whom I have maxed and won't be champing, but I'm still taking the daily deal for more 3* and 2* champion covers (and hey, maybe I'll get lucky and snag the LT).
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I love vault tokens! Finally something to spend my hp on, besides roster slots and shields. Last vault, I won LT, 5 cp, some 4*s and 3*s, so it was a good haul.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Options
    My vault is invisible woman, a venom, and a sam wilson.

Poop soup.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kalex716 wrote:
    My vault is invisible woman, a venom, and a sam wilson.

Poop soup.

I would take that vault in a heartbeat over my Baglady, Starlord and Electra covers icon_e_sad.gif
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Options
    madok wrote:

I would take that vault in a heartbeat over my Baglady, Starlord and Electra covers icon_e_sad.gif

... you got me! Fine, i'll eat my poopy soup in peace.

I want to buy out a vault, but I always feel like I get lousy ones. 1 free vault re-roll a day would be nice, because if I could just luck into a good one once, i'd pay them some money! 400 for a re-roll, much like everything else in this forsaken game is horrible value returned on expenditure.
  • bobbyfish
    Options
    Invisible Woman and Starlord for the second vault running

Tempting to push for the Kingpin, but I think I might leave that to fate rather than 700HP
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I'll bet everyone has 1 Invisible Woman, 3 Quicksilvers, and a handful of Hawkeyes, since they are the featured chars.

I've got Carnage and Falcon as my other 4 stars.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Demolira wrote:
    I'll bet everyone has 1 Invisible Woman, 3 Quicksilvers, and a handful of Hawkeyes, since they are the featured chars.

I've got Carnage and Falcon as my other 4 stars.
    That's how it traditionally has been done. I still have tokens from Prodigal Sun and each time I check the expired vault there is one Carnage and three Mystiques in there.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My 4*'s in the vault are :

icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_miles.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png

Tempted by the Antman blue...
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    27 usable items out of 80. Nope, not gonna clear it out. icon_e_confused.gif
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good vault:

greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png
    redflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    24 usable items. Not even 100 HP going into that vault.
  • Monged4life
    Options
    Spent 100hp since I'm not actually playing the event and pulled Invisible Woman...

Yay I guess?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not buying pulls on this vault
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Two IWs and a Cho. Not only is it bad, I also have them both covermaxed, so they are completely useless. Guess I'll be saving my HP on this vault.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Historically haven't these vaults had more than three 4* covers? Or am I imagining that?
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think that "normal" events have three but "special" events (Valentines Day, Halloween etc) have seven
  • Historically haven't these vaults had more than three 4* covers? Or am I imagining that?
    Peeked at an old Vault.

Seems like this is the standard for non-Holiday vaults.

If you're waiting to drop 100 GOOOOOOLD, wait for the Independence Vault in July. icon_razz.gif
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My vault:

yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

blueflag.pngicon_antman.png

I could use the Ant-Man but my IW is already 5/3/4 after getting a yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png in one of my last LTs. I guess they really want me to have yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_e_sad.gif
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    IlDuderino wrote:
    I think that "normal" events have three but "special" events (Valentines Day, Halloween etc) have seven

Cool. I remember clearing out the XPool vault as well as the Iceman. Maybe those were before LTs and so I grabbed 4 of each?