Questions for a Non-Existent Q&A

Options
Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It has been since February 8th since the devs have decided to communicate with us.
In an effort to streamline the process whenever they can be inspired to decide to let us know something I thought I'd start a thread asking for questions the forum community would like answered (ignored).
Let's do it like they used to ask one question per post and then upvote any questions you would like to see answered (ignored)
I'll start:

Why have there been no Double ISO events in over a year?
We used to have Double ISO PvP every once in a while.
Could we have some back please?

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can the critical boost reward be removed from PvE?
    Replaced by rotating other boosts perhaps.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any chance this game will ever be fun again?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Will the servers handle the load for the first 24 hours of the forthcoming Civil War event?

We all know it's going to happen!
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why are we always fighting the same old enemies in the same old events? I love the boss fights like Ultron and Galactus, I'd like to see more events in general (don't have to be tied to Alliance event only though like the two I listed).

Change it up! Give us Double Iso events, double HP/CP events, increased Gold token events...etc you get my point.

I play a LOT of phone games, this is the only one that never has special events.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How often is Howard going to be available?
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When will we see the removal of the skip tax?

(related)

Will we ever see a retooling of the MMR to remove "skip jail?"
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    will howard ever be required/essential for any regular events outside of a rare anniversary or yearly 'duck season'? so we won't be screwing ourselves by cutting him loose?
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Will PvE ever be fully progression based?
    Is the skip tax still needed in PvP with the matchmaking changes (paying 10 ISO to see the same 5 people hurts)?
    Any plans for the ISO shortage?
    When will Totally Terrible Hulk go away from the load screen?
    What other characters are being reworked?
    Why are "old" 4 stars still showing up in daily rewards over 800 days (do they really think we need them)?
    Any plans to address 4* dilution in the cover packs?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What is the purpose of this game, other than winning new characters that we'll never get to use for years? And if they're not at least as good as jg/hb/iceman/4cyc/etc, then we'll probably never bother to use them at all?
    Can we have fun and interesting challenges that are actually fun and not just repetitive (ie the new pve = "do each level 7+ times in a row")?

I like the 4* ddq because it's actually different. It's actually fun and challenging, and you only need to do it once, and you win a great prize. It would be nice if there were more things like that, more often than just one match every 5 days.

The 4* ddq is pretty much the one thing I look forward to. Plus it's nice in that even if you don't win it, you can just give up and try again later.

I like the PVPs, but there's a huge pressure to score well. If you score poorly (maybe because you are busy that night?), then you've not only let down yourself and your alliance, but you've ruined your chances at getting a good season score.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you going to insist on rolling out this new PvE format, no matter how many times you test it and have most people tell you it's awful and we hate it?
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1. Will you in future do more Boss events and present new characters only in Boss Events? icon_e_wink.gif

2. Will be there season PVE only Progress( we need more iso)?

3. Can you rework rewards for 2d subs? Seriously 7 rewards per node for 2d is ****. Add like for easy nodes 2x500 iso, for hard 2x1000 iso

4. When we can have +1 level button?? icon_evil.gif
    658 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Are there any plans in motion to improve lightning rounds, and make them less repetitive and more fruitful?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any plans to address the massive nerf (er correction) you introduced to 3* abilities between levels 167 to ~ 290 or so? Do you like the fact that you have to get something like 50 Champ covers before a boosted 3* is anywhere near as close to functional as they use to be?

Bonus Q: Any plans to change the load screen and remove TAH from our retinas?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* Daily DDQ please. You are closing in on the number of characters that 3* had when it started having 3* daily DDQ!

And some ISO to make that matter.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Also very tired of same LR characters. Rotations again?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    4* Daily DDQ please. You are closing in on the number of characters that 3* had when it started having 3* daily DDQ!

I think it should be 4* Daily DDQ for old characters, and then when they get to recently released characters (ie now with TAH up until they go back to XFW), then it can go to once every 3-5 days, so we have time to build up some ISO to level them up to 140-ish, so they're strong enough to actually win.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

I think it should be 4* Daily DDQ for old characters, and then when they get to recently released characters (ie now with TAH up until they go back to XFW), then it can go to once every 3-5 days, so we have time to build up some ISO to level them up to 140-ish, so they're strong enough to actually win.

At least with daily DDQ, if you fail you'll have another chance in 30 days.

As opposed to now - if you fail you'll get another chance in 150 days. icon_e_sad.gif

What would be great is if they keep the five day DDQ for LT's, but do a daily 4* DDQ for specific color/cover. This would really help on the whole terrible RNG problem for these characters as well.

You could do it just like 3*: Gateway where you must use character that will be given out, then harder node where you can use any characters to win that character. And since you have two more DDQ nodes, you could give out a bunch more ISO for those that finish the whole thing - yet another problem solved.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since we are able to send up to 10 1* cover for Facebook Friends rewards, why can't you expand the iso sharing to 10 as well. In fact, this whole FB sharing percentage needs to expand to happen more often.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Oh, right! Steam still getting hosed with no ISO - somehow fix that? Or compensate?

How about that whole multiple PVP thing - the current PVP system with 4*'s as essentials and 4*'s rewarded at 800 and for T100/alliance T100? Side-by-side (people should be able to play both, for less dilution in player base) with a 3* essential PVP with perhaps no boosted 4*'s (and no 5*'s) to help transition?
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When will the PvP system be revamped to not give a huge advantage to players using out of game knowledge?