101 classic legendary pulls

Options
Pongie
Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
icon_antman.pngblueflag.pngblueflag.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png championed +8 levels
icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png sold
icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png +3 levels
icon_miles.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png needed covers and respec
icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png respec
icon_cyclops.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png +2 levels
icon_nova.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png needed covers
icon_spidergwen.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngyellowflag.png needed covers
icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.pngblueflag.png +3 levels
icon_jeangrey.pngtoken_legendary.pngpurpleflag.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png needed covers
icon_silversurfer.pngtoken_legendary.pngredflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.png needed covers
icon_x23.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png + 3 levels
icon_falcon.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.pngyellowflag.png sold
icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.png +5 levels
icon_thing.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png sold
icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png +6 levels
icon_thor.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png +2 levels
icon_elektra.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.png sold
icon_punisher.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png needed covers
icon_hulkcho.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png respec and sold excess covers
icon_wolverine.pngtoken_legendary.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.png needed covers
icon_ironman.pngblueflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png +3 levels
icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png needed cover for dupe
icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png
icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png sold
icon_quake.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png needed covers, championed +3 levels
icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.png sold
icon_venom.pnggreenflag.png sold
icon_drax.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngredflag.png needed covers
icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png needed cover
icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png +1 level

11 5* so I just pulled above average

Edit: had more command points from the champion levels and daily reward to pull 2 more classics

icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png sold
icon_kingpin.pngblackflag.png respec

Edit: managed to pull 2 more classic tokens

icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.png sold

Edit: Got enough for another pull and the rates have not changed yet

icon_falcon.pngblueflag.png sold

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dang - quake is nice, but that's a ton of antman. my big ones were venom and Elektra. nice 5* pulls - nice even distribution for you. and congrats on the oml yellow. I'm trying to decide just how high to take him.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Four OML's. Every time I read these I see lots of OML's...and wonder how I've still pulled only two of The Only Character That Matters over the course of hundreds of pulls.
  • Pongie
    Options
    Thanks, I'm still working out which covers to use for respec... especially for quake, antman, miles, ghost rider and carnage

Edit: 820k in ISO and here are my options

1. Take oml 4/1/4 to 390 for 350k
    2. Take Phoenix 4/1/3 to 375 for 300k
    3. Max Antman for 350k + 12.5k champion, 8 covers
    4. Max Quake for 350k + 12.5k champion, 3 covers
    5. Max xfw for 287k + 12.5k champion, 4 covers
    6. Max x23 for 325k + 12.5k champion, 3 covers

Obviously I can only do 2 of the above but which 2?

I've been told to leave Phoenix since her purple is low, so I'm leaning towards oml and antman. Though I'm tempted to just do antman and quake while brining up oml slowly (due to what I read about scaling from snowcatt's thread)

Another option is to take oml and Phoenix to 360 for 256k each, that will leave enough ISO for xfw now or another if I gather more ISO in the next 14 days
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My ant man is closest to completion so I can't do something like this until I champion him.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i'd go Ant-Man, extremely valuable PVE especially against muscle goons. Quake is also awesome and both have covers to win in CW.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pongie wrote:
    Thanks, I'm still working out which covers to use for respec... especially for quake, antman, miles, ghost rider and carnage

Edit: 820k in ISO and here are my options

1. Take oml 4/1/4 to 390 for 350k
    2. Take Phoenix 4/1/3 to 375 for 300k
    3. Max Antman for 350k + 12.5k champion, 8 covers
    4. Max Quake for 350k + 12.5k champion, 3 covers
    5. Max xfw for 287k + 12.5k champion, 4 covers
    6. Max x23 for 325k + 12.5k champion, 3 covers

Obviously I can only do 2 of the above but which 2?

I've been told to leave Phoenix since her purple is low, so I'm leaning towards oml and antman. Though I'm tempted to just do antman and quake while brining up oml slowly (due to what I read about scaling from snowcatt's thread)

Another option is to take oml and Phoenix to 360 for 256k each, that will leave enough ISO for xfw now or another if I gather more ISO in the next 14 days

Nice pulls, mate. Congrats on the Logan covers.

Assuming you've already championed the top-tier 4*s, I'd recommend championing Ant-Man immediately: 8 covers is a lot of waste. Depending on how waste-averse you are, then either go Logan or X-Force Wolverine. I hate burning covers for Iso so I skew towards that decision. At 4/1/4 your Logan will certainly wreck shop but he won't be quite the same tank without more yellow. He still won't let you down, though. Also bear in mind that you aren't losing anything by letting him sit a while whereas your other covers are going to fizzle before too long.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree with aesth 3rd.

Champ quake and antman. They are the best options among your list because they opportunity cost of doing anything else is highest. As aesth said, the 5*s aren't going anywhere. Quake is worth changing in her own right. And antman is fun and very useful in pve, even if he isn't a PvP champion.

And snowcatt, I feel hot pain. I doubt I have opened as many LTs as you, but I think I am a well past 100 now, and only 1 OML to show for it.
  • Pongie
    Options
    I understand your pain, most likely I may have quit if this hoard didn't get me the yellow oml.

I ended up taking in the advice and championed antman and quake. Antman, is actually killing it against team cap nodes at the moment and quake benefits greatly from the respec ability (though I never played with her yet). Being a free to play user, every single cover sold for ISO hurts a little inside. I know I'm a long way from it, but I dredge the day that I sell a 5* cover. Both oml and Phoenix being so lopsided like that (and missing their best colours) just means it will happen sooner than later.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pongie wrote:
    I understand your pain, most likely I may have quit if this hoard didn't get me the yellow oml.

I ended up taking in the advice and championed antman and quake. Antman, is actually killing it against team cap nodes at the moment and quake benefits greatly from the respec ability (though I never played with her yet). Being a free to play user, every single cover sold for ISO hurts a little inside. I know I'm a long way from it, but I dredge the day that I sell a 5* cover. Both oml and Phoenix being so lopsided like that (and missing their best colours) just means it will happen sooner than later.

I would say, consider yourself lucky you still don't need to sell a 5* cover at this point. I've sold 3 OML Black already.

I seem to have a lot of luck for OML, though I keep getting his black, and at 8/1/3, it's not a very pleasant feeling.

In any case, congratulations on the pulls. I'm in awe at your level of patience. I'm currently at close to 200cp and I just can't stop wanting to pull them all
  • Pongie
    Options
    My hands were forced. If the rates weren't going to drop soon, I would have kept on hoarding till I get more 4* championed. I had managed to get 8 championed since the beginning of the year, so at a rate of 1.6 per month or 1 every 2-3 weeks.

I'm sure you all are getting more command points and ISO than me. It may not look like it cause you're spending them. It's not like I'm topping any lead board or participating in any buyer clubs or anything. It will be a long while before I build up another stash so you'll most likely won't see a thread like this from me for another 6 months or more.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pongie wrote:
    My hands were forced. If the rates weren't going to drop soon, I would have kept on hoarding till I get more 4* championed. I had managed to get 8 championed since the beginning of the year, so at a rate of 1.6 per month or 1 every 2-3 weeks.

I'm sure you all are getting more command points and ISO than me. It may not look like it cause you're spending them. It's not like I'm topping any lead board or participating in any buyer clubs or anything. It will be a long while before I build up another stash so you'll most likely won't see a thread like this from me for another 6 months or more.

I don't top leaderboards nor do I join buyer's clubs as well (the exchange rate is absolute ****, causing Stark to be wayyyyyy more than I'm comfortable with spending)

I'm building up my stash slowly too though I draw in stacks of 10. I could never wait for 100, truth be told. My finger would itch everytime I see that CP icon_lol.gif
  • Pongie
    Options
    With only 7 days left before xfw and x23 covers expiring. I only have ISO for one, which shall it be? Xfw has 1 more covers than x23, but I feel x23 is the better of the two. Also, xfw is optimally covered, where as x23 championed, I can respec her optimally.

Edit: championed x23. Will need to sell 4x 2* and raise 70k in the next couple of days if I want to champion xfw too.