MPQ Battle Bingo

Options
Pylgrim
Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just to add a bit of levity to a gloomy day. Note that this is only for in-battle situations. Maybe later I'll make a more general one.

3tdocaC.png

Comments

• MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    BINGO! Third row.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've gotten all of these, except for crashing in the middle of the fight. All of my crashes have happened at the outset of the match, before the very first move.

Well the only other times it has crashed mid-match was when I switched to a few other apps first.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bingo has 5 rows and columns...
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Then let's play Connect Four!
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

That's so when you're making good progress at getting Bingo, the extra row and column are revealed. Each square is filled with "You're supposed to lose" making this an unwinnable game of Bingo. icon_twisted.gif
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We need to add this one:

You foolishly do the AI recommended match, which leads to the enemy getting a match-4 for their strongest color.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Using Red or Green Hulk results in that wonderful 5 match that had just been set up going away because they were hit too hard by the enemy in the previous turn.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also need to add "pull zero 5* out of 40+ LT's"... or "got 20 2* pulls from 20 elite/heroic/taco/event tokens". Weeeeee
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oh my.. i just hate that enemy has less than 200hp and hits an AOE costing 3 healthpacks....

Or ill 1up that, enemy has less than 200hp, and hits an AOE TEAMUP costing 3 healthpacks ahhahah!!!! Lurrr, the feels.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crnch73 wrote:
    Also need to add "pull zero 5* out of 40+ LT's"... or "got 20 2* pulls from 20 elite/heroic/taco/event tokens". Weeeeee

This is "Battle" Bingo not "Token" Bingo but I would love to see that one too
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is too real, man. Too real.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Playing a match, put a bunch of strike tiles out, enemy uses tu of daredevil purple. I swear that wasn't the tu they had at the start of battle....
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BINGO !!! BINGO !!! BINGO !!!

What do I win? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    This is great.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do we need another column and row? Let's fill that puppy!
    • Game crashes before the first move of the fight.
    • AI power that selects random color to drain/destroy/steal selects one you need to win next turn.
    • AI gets cascade to produce enough AP for kicker effect in one turn.
    • AI match cascades into another match-4/match-5
    • AI match cascades into two match-4/match-5s.
    • 70 Iso!
    • Crit boosts!
    • Your single random-target attack power hits the enemy with the lowest health.
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    Ideas for token bingo:

- You pull a 6th token of a particular color on a 5-star or a 4 star that you have no hope of championing in 14 days
    - You open a 10-pack and all the pulls are 2-stars
    - You open a legendary token and get IW or Mister F.
    - When opening legendary tokens, you don't get any 5-stars for 20+ pulls
    - When pulling from a vault, you end up pulling all the bottom tier pulls and you end up looking at high level rewards without enough hero points to grab them.
    - You start opening taco tokens for health packs, but keep getting 2-stars or 500 ISO rewards.
    - You start opening taco tokens and pull health packs, even if you don't need them and your current total is so low that you can't even store them.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options

Not according to "myfreebingocards.com" icon_lol.gif

Bingo cards also usually have a label on each column. Here each column could be an aspect of the match, giving each column a theme.

myfreebingocards has either a very flexible idea of bingo, or very limited knowledge of their selected namesake...

Depends on the Bingo you play.

UK Bingo you get the four corners, a row and a full house, US Bingo is the Each column has a label, usually BINGO (worked for a time in a Bingo hall in the UK).
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You use a power that generates a trap tile. It is immediately overwritten the next turn by an enemy power, despite at least half a dozen other tiles of the same color on the board.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Not according to "myfreebingocards.com" icon_lol.gif

Bingo cards also usually have a label on each column. Here each column could be an aspect of the match, giving each column a theme.

myfreebingocards has either a very flexible idea of bingo, or very limited knowledge of their selected namesake...

MFB actually gives you a choice of 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 bingo boards. I originally set to make a 5x5 as our Lord commanded, but I was pretty tired when I made it and by the time I wrote down 14 I hit a block and was struggling to come up with more, but I wanted to get the thing out that day. So I decided to make it 4x4 and call a day, and perhaps later make the 5x5. There have been a few good ideas in this thread so I'll update with a 5x5 board later.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For this PvP you need this one:

Scarlet Witch's blue passive tile appears and messes up a match-4 or 5 you were planning on getting this turn.

It happens all of the time for me.
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    El Satanno wrote:
    Do we need another column and row? Let's fill that puppy!
    • Game crashes before the first move of the fight.
    • AI power that selects random color to drain/destroy/steal selects one you need to win next turn.
    • AI gets cascade to produce enough AP for kicker effect in one turn.
    • AI match cascades into another match-4/match-5
    • AI match cascades into two match-4/match-5s.
    • 70 Iso!
    • Crit boosts!
    • Your single random-target attack power hits the enemy with the lowest health.

How about this??
    1. Professor enemy got cascade to make continuous critical match several times.
    2. There is no yellow tiles to be matched for more than 10 turns when you use IM 40.
    3. Nick Fury trap tiles could not be matched by enemy for more than 10 turns