Ultron done

Options
grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
KA Jedi finished about 20 minutes ago. Someone will post the picture, because I'm illiterate.

Comments

• Eyenerd
    Eyenerd Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ultron_zpsknexarrd.jpg?t=1489112028

Proud to be a part of this team!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What the heck is up with the HP and CP?
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

that's called supporting the game financially

thanks doods!
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bragging about cruising through an event with paid for rosters? Not entirely respectable.
  • grunth13
    Options
    StarScream wrote:
    Bragging about cruising through an event with paid for rosters? Not entirely respectable.

I'm sorry, but i thought this was an alliance event. It doesn't matter what my or any of my alliance mates' roster are, it matters how well my alliance worked together to finish this event on the fifth refresh.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    StarScream wrote:
    not at all respectable is more like it
    and (possibly unintentional) E-Dong posting is so 2015
    but congrats on whatever you think you and your alliance mates accomplished
    O8t432mZ.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, there's some jealous posters on the board tonight.

I think it's pretty awesome to finish so fast. Our alliance will finish it up tomorrow, but congrats to KA Jedi and thanks for supporting this game that we all play.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well i say congrats on completing it this quickly (regardless of whether you paid for your roster or not). I always hope for my alliance to finish the event before insane scaling kicks in but it's just a crazy dream i have.

Just curious, are you and your alliance mates planning on farming the nodes for xp and iso?
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd wrote:

thanks doods!
    I tried doing some math on that amount of CP and my head exploded
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oldboy wrote:
    Well i say congrats on completing it this quickly (regardless of whether you paid for your roster or not). I always hope for my alliance to finish the event before insane scaling kicks in but it's just a crazy dream i have.

Just curious, are you and your alliance mates planning on farming the nodes for xp and iso?

I'm sure that most of them will go at least another round to hit max individual progression and get another token. After that Ultron won't give you any more rewards, but the side nodes are worth 10 xp and 500 ISO. That's worth farming.
  • grunth13
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Oldboy wrote:

I'm sure that most of them will go at least another round to hit max individual progression and get another token. After that Ultron won't give you any more rewards, but the side nodes are worth 10 xp and 500 ISO. That's worth farming.

8 people have hit max, but most of us usually farm the iso the rest of the event.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd wrote:

thanks doods!

I think it's also called being a Shiek in Saudi Arabia.
    Hey, if any princes wanna give me a leg up and send, like, a million ISO I'd appreciate it.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What I find most impressive is, according to the leader board, they did it with only 19 members.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nice job, my alliance just rd 8 tonight. I don't care about your CP or HP, I just want your ISO. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • grunth13
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    What I find most impressive is, according to the leader board, they did it with only 19 members.

We had 20 people, people were moving in and out fire end of events. It wouldn't be possible to end it this quick with only 19.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd almost rather have his iso than his cp or hp. icon_eek.gif Congrats, my alliance is a bunch of filth casuals and the best we've ever managed is beating round 6.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why do you still play with a roster like that? Aren't you bored? What else is left to accomplish?

This isn't my backhanded way of insulting you. Im genuinely asking, because I think I'd have gotten bored.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With that amount of HP, I may be able to open a bonus hero!

But seriously, congrats, nice work. We're on the final round, hoping the scaling on the sub nodes doesn't make tomorrow's flip impossible.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd wrote:

thanks doods!
    I tried doing some math on that amount of CP and my head exploded
    That would "buyers club" numbers. People join alliances temporarily and all pay at least $100 in the store. Thus, each member gets at least 140 CP. mega whales have supported this game with thousands of dollars, keeping it very much alive. The ISO amount is about three weeks of dedicated play. I'll be saying goodbye to that much ISO myself soon on one or two Legendary who are almost ready to Champ. Loving the Wasp change, so she won't be a waste once I get another blue.
  • grunth13
    Options
    Borstock wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, why do you still play with a roster like that? Aren't you bored? What else is left to accomplish?

This isn't my backhanded way of insulting you. Im genuinely asking, because I think I'd have gotten bored.

Trying out new characters is fun. My roster is no where close to others, and with the way mmr works, I'm constantly pitted against teams around my level or higher. So it's always a struggle. But most of all, without our rosters climbing and grilling cupcakes, most others would never get p progression in pvp.