Congrats MPQ!

Options
tgibbs40
tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been wondering if my alliance/myself would ever get our VIP renewal CPs that we missed due to the bug. I had pretty much written it off. Today we got them and a bonus popup reward with a "Sorry" attached.

You earned a lot of respect back from me today, MPQ.

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Didn't even know it was a problem, my VIP will renew in another 5 days. Was a pleasant surprise.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wasn't affected by this particular bug, but I appreciate the in-game compensation. Thanks again
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wasn't affected by this particular bug, but I appreciate the in-game compensation. Thanks again

You might think you were not affected but if any single person in your Alliance bought a VIP you should have got a CP when it happened.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will say thank you for all sorts of compensation.

I'm still honestly surprised as to the valentines day 4 cyclops and we're nearly in april.

If you guys wanna do a mothers day red hulk or iceman. I won't stop you or anything.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GurlBYE wrote:

I'm still honestly surprised as to the valentines day 4 cyclops and we're nearly in april.

If you guys wanna do a mothers day red hulk or iceman. I won't stop you or anything.

Yes, nothing says Mother's Day more than a free Iceman cover (as long as it's not green).
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bbigler wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:

Yes, nothing says Mother's Day more than a free Iceman cover (as long as it's not green).

I could really use a greenflag.png it would put me at 13/13, finally.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eichen wrote:

You might think you were not affected but if any single person in your Alliance bought a VIP you should have got a CP when it happened.

Yes, we were all continuing to collect CP for VIP renewals all along. I'd see it in the alliance thread as well as an in game pop up screen notifying us of VIP renewals. No one has said that they didn't receive their CP that was due them.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This affected a few in our alliance. Thanks for the goodies