Dev's, how to get me to spend my $100

Options
wirius
wirius Posts: 667
I’m nearing the end of my previous 100 dollar purchase of hero points, and need to stock up again. Except this time, I don’t want to. Its not that I don’t have the money to spend. Its not that other games are competing for my cash. Its that your game is no longer worth investing in.

I am a 4* transitioner. I’ve got most of my 3*’s covered at this point, and I’m slowly working on maxing them out with Iso. 3* farming was fun and worth the reward. Yet the 4* is just dull. Why?

You offer a 4* in pvp for hitting 1k points. Oh, and first place, which is just laughable. Compare this to the way 3*’s were earned. I could potentially get 3 3* covers back when there were as many 3* characters as there are 4* characters now. You offer 3 covers in PvE, but I’ve grown quite sick of that impossible grind for some time now, and refuse to play that incredibly poor gameplay part of your game.

As such, I am no longer excited by new 4*’s. I know I’ll be able to use it in what, 6 months? Half a year? And in that half a year how many more 4*’s will come out that I’ll never get to use? The rate of earning 4*’s is so slow, I no longer feel rewarded for the work I put in.

Tokens were not a fix to this. CP earning is glacial. Not only that, the tokens are at 1300, something I will NOT grind toward. If I had to guess, those pushing toward 1300 points aren’t spending money. Why would they? They get all the HP for winning, and they already have the best 4*’s. Me, I’ll spend to get some HP, and even slot some toward my 4*’s.

But devs, I have to see a better game. Though I’m not a whale, I part with money willingly, and I’ve loved your game…until now. You need at least one more thing to make me feel like investing money to play the 4* transition. Until then, it stays in my pocket. And if its not fixed within a month or two? I will go spend my money in other pastures.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Going by my gamependium history, I'm averaging over 1 4* a day for the last 3 months. I can't control the covers I open, but I don't think I would call this a slow rate at all. In fact, I'm always short of ISO to level them up. If it was slow, I would then be swimming in ISO with nothing to level.

I aim for top 10 in pve when a 4* is released, I beat less than half of the 4* DDQ, and I only aim for 1k in pvp. So the average rate can even go higher.
  • wirius
    Options
    Good for you Pongie. Do you spend money on the game? Also, one 4* a day? I suppose that means you also play PvE, something I do not find fun. If you'll notice, this was feedback from a player who does not enjoy the current 4* transition game. If it is fine for you, that's great. How many hours a day do you play the game? I would think at your rate, its quite Korean free to play, something I have never found fun in any game.

But beyond these points, I'm simply a spending player giving feedback to the devs. If the 4* game is only dedicated to those who play hours a day, so be it. My time will be done here. Continue to have fun at your pace, its just not for me.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    wirius wrote:
    I'm simply a spending player giving feedback to the devs

May I direct you to the Feedback forum: viewforum.php?style=1&f=8
  • wirius
    Options
    Thank you Ducky, I was unaware this section existed! If a green could move this topic, please feel free to.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    20 new people who spend 5 bucks on roster slots >>> 1 person who spends 100 bucks.

Move on with your life and reset your expectations of progress in this game.

By the time the 4* transition is sped up sufficiently, most top PVP alliances will be running around with 8+ covered 5*s, taking the spots where 4*s are given out.
    You know, just like the people with covered 4*s are taking T100 away from 3* transitioners right now.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wirius wrote:
    Good for you Pongie. Do you spend money on the game?

Not yet, and I've been playing for 11 months now. Routine is normally an hour each way during my train ride to/from work. Then ranging from 1-4 hours at night depending if I have to grind pve, climb pvp or not. At the very least it's DDQ.

Obviously I don't get a 4* cover everyday but that's the average. Eg. Over 90 4* covers over the last 90 days.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wirius wrote:
    Thank you Ducky, I was unaware this section existed! If a green could move this topic, please feel free to.
    Done! Post moved as per request of the OP.

Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream