Sell all 1*s, 2*s, etc

Options
mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
It would speed things up greatly if I could sell all 1*s and 2*s immediately.

Heck, if championing turns out to be not real, then I would request a sell all 3*s button as well. It would speed things up without accidentally selling any 4*s or 5*s. Because all 1-3* covers are now junk for me, just useful for the ISO.

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Man, would I love this.
  • mutimloh
    Options
    With championing now live, can we PLEASE have a "Sell All 1*" button?
  • mpqr7
    Options
    mutimloh wrote:
    With championing now live, can we PLEASE have a "Sell All 1*" button?

I fully agree, we should be able to sell all 1*s with a quick button push. I feel like I spend more time selling my 1*s than playing the game itself!

It's great to get all these 1*s because we desperately need the ISO, but it's a lot of button pushes to receive them, open tokens and sell them.

Even new players will skip most 1*s and go straight to 2*s, for the most part.
  • Leopard37
    Options
    What would be awesome if there was a checkbox in each character that when that cover was earned it automatically was sold for ISO.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I doubt this was the first request for this (I remember seeing it many times, here is one from November 2015 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35317), but here we are a mere eight months from this request and six months from when everyone REALLY needed it (when champions went live and everyone opened their huge hoards).

Still: something requested was fixed!

How long have we been asking about ISO again?
  • mpqr7
    Options
    I'm thrilled that this has been completed! And I know I was certainly not the only one who had asked for it, and probably not the first either.

Go team!!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well done this is good improvement!
  • DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Just want to add to the people cheering this change. Super helpful!