Prologue Saving node - always open

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
With prologue nodes now going red, and many use those nodes for their daily deadpool points, or to force a save (couple have pointed out that clicking leader-boards is crashing their game) Maybe what we could use is a single always open prologue node, just for this.

1 node, 1 enemy, with 1 health. This way, no chance of abuse for prologue healing or whatnot, since passives would never get a chance to trigger on a single 1 health enemy, no reward in the node.. it's sole purpose is to force a save so you can switch devices or whatnot safely.

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, I really want them to reopen "finished" prologue nodes for zero rewards. Just messing around with teams is fun.

Either that, or might I resurface my request for a danger room, where you set the opponent. No rewards, just a fun sandbox, that you could also use for your save and Deadpool whales.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    and if its healing they want to avoid, have an area that doesn't affect health - positively or negatively. I'd love a new prologue sub of just experimental stuff. no rewards, no affect on characters, like a playground.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the problem is triggering a save easily, why solve it with a persistent, trivial game node when they could just add a SAVE button?