Create a personal trigger for triple ISO!!

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
So once you transition into 4* land the ability to level your 4* takes forever. The issue with the game is if you double or triple the ISO there will be so much ISO in the game it will take no time at all for people to go into 3* land. In the 2-3* transition there are people sitting on thousands of ISO but can't do anything with it yet. Here is my idea, create a trigger in the game when a player champions 10 3* characters, and two 4* you get double ISO.
When you get 20 championed 3* and four 4* championed you get tripple ISO. This will encourage leveling 3* and unlock more resources. It will also discourage layers from skipping the 3* transition as they will not be able to get double and tripple ISO without championing their characters.
This will also give more ISO to the 4-5* player and let them actually level their 4* and 5*. Choices will still be made, but more people will level more characters and actually use them.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've championed every 3*. It would be nice to win some kind of achievement for the numerous months of effort that took.
  • Cool idea. Definitely provides incentive.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dont want to spoil your great idea (no irony, i swear) but i would like to add mine... a bit different but same concept.

For some of you who played Star Conflict, there is interesting feature - you get 1% more XPs and money for each maxed ship.
    I believe something could work here too:

For every owned maxed champion (including duplicates) you will get % bonus to ALL your ISO income (rewards, selling covers, promoting,***, etc.).
    2% per 2* maxed (28% total)
    3% per 3* maxed (120% total)
    4% per 4* maxed (112% total)
    5% per 5* maxed (25% total)

Whats the difference between your and my idea? With my suggestion, players will profit from their progress sooner but with lower benefit.
    Making duplicates of 2* covers could be actually profitable (now its wasting of space and iso), which could, among other things, remove problems with 2* covers becoming maxed-champions very easily.

I also believe this game would become more entertaining because progress or players would be better reflected by passive bonus to ISO gain (now the only progress you see is having more and more 4* covers without chance to max them all- frustrating, demotivating).

Also with introduction of 5* (and expanding 4* list) covers, lower tiers may seem a bit... useless compared to them (why should i max out 10 2* covers or 5 3* covers, when i could max out my 5* cover that will be better than anything else). My sytem could change that because 2* and 3* have better investment : future income ratio...

*** - some leveling system giving XPs to heroes you used in battle (won) could work with this too.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    veny wrote:
    Dont want to spoil your great idea (no irony, i swear) but i would like to add mine... a bit different but same concept.

For some of you who played Star Conflict, there is interesting feature - you get 1% more XPs and money for each maxed ship.
    I believe something could work here too:

For every owned maxed champion (including duplicates) you will get % bonus to ALL your ISO income (rewards, selling covers, promoting,***, etc.).
    2% per 2* maxed (28% total)
    3% per 3* maxed (120% total)
    4% per 4* maxed (112% total)
    5% per 5* maxed (25% total)

Whats the difference between your and my idea? With my suggestion, players will profit from their progress sooner but with lower benefit.
    Making duplicates of 2* covers could be actually profitable (now its wasting of space and iso), which could, among other things, remove problems with 2* covers becoming maxed-champions very easily.

I also believe this game would become more entertaining because progress or players would be better reflected by passive bonus to ISO gain (now the only progress you see is having more and more 4* covers without chance to max them all- frustrating, demotivating).

Also with introduction of 5* (and expanding 4* list) covers, lower tiers may seem a bit... useless compared to them (why should i max out 10 2* covers or 5 3* covers, when i could max out my 5* cover that will be better than anything else). My sytem could change that because 2* and 3* have better investment : future income ratio...

*** - some leveling system giving XPs to heroes you used in battle (won) could work with this too.
    The % increase for each championed character could work too. I think the big thing would be to only 1 per character so people don't load up on due 2* to earn double ISO. So the increase you get from championing OBW counts once. On dup covers then you don't get the bump in ISO.