Various issues with stockpiled vault tokens

Options
CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
So I'm noticing a number of problems with the stockpiled Taco Vault (Sweet) now that we've changed over to the active event awarding Savory tokens.

1) The vault reset itself when the changeover happened. When it appeared on Sunday (and every day thereafter) my vault had Professor X covers at the front, and this morning it had Nick Fury covers.

2) It reset itself again when I pulled tokens. Now it's got Star-Lord and Goddess of Thunder covers at the front, and even though I've pulled two Punisher covers with stockpiled tokens none of the 3* covers are showing as checked off -- which means that I'm not getting the benefit of increased odds for non-Punisher pulls on the rest of my tokens.

3) I can't see the entire vault anymore. It just stops scrolling after I reach the last page of 3* covers. 2* covers and ISO are still present, I'm still getting them when I redeem tokens, but I can't see them when I look at the pool.

4) There's no counter telling me how many pulls are left in the vault.

Comments

• Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    +1 for all the same issues. Perhaps worth nothing I'm on Android

EDIT: Also only able to see partial vault on the current Savory version
  • Skorche
    Skorche Posts: 47
    Options
    Ditto the same thing happened to me.

Assuming the reason the vault had a limited view was because of the introduction of independence day vault could only see the 1st 50 rewards. The vault kept reseting after each use of a token. I had the same problem viewing the rewards in the new (Savory) vault, but the issue resolved itself after I used the old tokens.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same issue here on android. Decided to spend my 10 stockpiled token to try for the red Starlord in my vault since I had Starlord and 2 4*Thor and I did pull a 4*...which was a green Xforce that wasn't in the vault to begin with. Very confusing.
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    My "Sweet" vault changes contents every time I switch to it from the Savory vault. I haven't spent any tokens yet.
  • Raisse
    Raisse Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My "Sweet" vault changes contents every time I switch to it from the Savory vault. I haven't spent any tokens yet.

I'm seeing the same issue.
  • lockness
    lockness Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issues with me, except I have IOS.